Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Melodia Attractions  Hop To Forums  Movies    When a Stranger Calls.

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
When a Stranger Calls.
 Login/Join 
Scroll Guru
Picture of TiggsWP
posted
We went to see this last night. I've got to remember not to let them take me to scary movies. I amn not a fan. Having said that I thought this one was okay.

For those of you who have no clue what I'm talking about. This is a movie about a babysittler who is babysitting and starts getting these really weird/creepy prank calls. As the evening progresses so to the calls, until the babysitter calls the cops and finds out that the caller is somwhere in the house.

No I did not just spoil it for you, if you had seen the commercials you would have known that much.

The movie itself was rather anti-climactic. But taht was okay because the flip side of that was that it was more realistic than many scary movies out there. At least that's my opinion.

I'm not sure if it's worth ten bucks to see it in the evening but definately worth either renting or going to a matinee showing.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
The original was released when I was...younger. *quickly scrambles to cover up and not date self*
By the time it was airing on TV I was of babysitting age. It scared me to death.
When the trailer for the remake is on TV now I have to change the channel.
"The call is coming from inside the house."
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!
Eek

Posts: 2164 | Location: USA | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post