Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Amphipolis Tidings  Hop To Forums  Movies    No Country for Old Men

Moderators: Sara, Smirk Morgan
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

No Country for Old Men
 Login/Join 
Scroll Desperado
posted
Another Coen Bros classic. Josh Brolin is out hunting in Texas and finds a big satchel of mullah from a drug deal gone wrong. Javier Bardem is the psycho hit man who's hunting for Brolin & the loot. Tommy Lee Jones is the sherrif hunting for both Brolin & Bardem. Kelly MacDonald is the cute li'l number who is Brolin's wife.

Great acting, great story, lotta violence and the ending- well, not for everyone. Lotta ppl moaned & groaned over the ending which is NOT traditonal or something Hollywood likes to dish out. But given the story, it fits just right.

Tommy Lee Jones gets the best lines, and Javier Bardem gets to play an unforgettable villain. i liked the flick- different kind of ending and all

Posts: 10510 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Besotted Scroller
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
Sounds good Veal & I will watch this one 2nd run no doubt..
Im glad to see your gettin out & doin stuff....

Are you part polar bear...Its cold outside...???

Posts: 2845 | Location: Bflo,NY USA | Registered: 28 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
If ya see this flick, be prepared for the anti-Hollywood, expectation-defying ending. Some folks have been extremely unhappy with a thinkin' person's ending. Made my noggin' hurt but i enjoyed it much.

Posts: 10510 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Besotted Scroller
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
This was ok to good ..nothin Spectacular. /

Ive forgot the ending in the 2weeks since Ive seen it. Smile Confused Razz

Posts: 2845 | Location: Bflo,NY USA | Registered: 28 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post