Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Melodia Attractions  Hop To Forums  Movies    Hot Fuzz

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Hot Fuzz
 Login/Join 
Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted
This was Ok at best for me...
Its funny in spots & very NOT in huge stretches of the rest of it.
Tho I suppose it wasnt aimedat a middle aged* sophisticate like me.. Wink

* This is the very very first time I have ever referenced myself as middle aged... Its a bit of a lie I do not expect to make 104 Years old... Big Grin

Why is it easier to fool the masses than it is to convince them that they have been fooled...?

Posts: 4276 | Location: Bflo,NY USA | Registered: 28 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Brucy Braless:
This was Ok at best for me...
Its funny in spots & very NOT in huge stretches of the rest of it.

Yeah, it started off pretty good. London cop gets sent to the country cause he outshines everyone else (and he's married to his job). Funny stuff from the Shawn of the Dead folk. But then it gets ridiculous in the last half hour (and it was a half hour too long btw). They could have had a classic comedy but screwed it up as i guess no one knows how to edit a film anymore.

Worth a cheap rent but keep the remote control finger on fast forward towards the end.

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post