Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Melodia Attractions  Hop To Forums  Movies    Shadow in the Cloud- Chloë Grace Moretz

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Shadow in the Cloud- Chloë Grace Moretz
 Login/Join 
Scroll Guardian

posted
This film has low ratings on IMDb but i love it!

Chloë Grace Moretz is a WWII pilot taking a top secret box aboard a B-17.

Think Xena meets Gremlins.

It's very action oriented & cartoonish (like Road Runner in spots) but a lotta fun.

Chloë Grace Moretz is the new Christina Ricci, who was the new Winona Ryder.

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by xenacrazed:
Chloë Grace Moretz is the new Christina Ricci, who was the new Winona Ryder.

Chloë Grace Moretz Is very underrated as an actor.

A lot of people forget she is in Clouds of Sils Maria, where her character provided the icing on the cake.

The Miseducation of Cameron Post is a brilliant coming of age story.

I've watched her in various action movies, and her performances are equally good.

---

Christina Ricci's career is far from over.

Her turn in Lizzie Borden was classic horror mixed with humour.

---

Similarly, Winona Ryder is doing some excellent work in Stranger Things, where her character has provided some excellent action mixed with humour, in this latest series.

---

All three actors have carved out their own niches, and all three deserve to be celebrated in their own right.

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Argeaux:

All three actors have carved out their own niches, and all three deserve to be celebrated in their own right.

Very true. Yet at the same time, I believe each of these actresses accepted very challenging- often oddball- roles, each for their generation.

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post