Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Melodia Attractions  Hop To Forums  Movies    Iron Man

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Iron Man
 Login/Join 
Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted
Val I & her BF all liked this one Quite a bit!!!
Its long I prefer longer movies....

Why is it easier to fool the masses than it is to convince them that they have been fooled...?

Posts: 4276 | Location: Bflo,NY USA | Registered: 28 June 2003Report This Post
Ultimate Scroller
Picture of Jubs
posted Hide Post
I thought this movie was simply AMAZING. The bf and I went on Saturday and I keep trying to find people to go with me again. It was much more than I could have ever asked for in a comicbook movie. So many of my favorite comics that have gone to the screen have ended up disappointing me, but Iron Man impressed and amazed me.

Robert Downey Jr. is the perfect Tony Stark. hands down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 920 | Location: Iowa, USA | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
yeah but Tony Stark ain't perfect- he's a Skrull! Eek well at least that's what i think after he turned fascist during the Marvel heroes' Civil War thing.

anyhoo, i liked the old Iron Man. The big grey suit or the big yellow suit with the antenna on the shoulder. Stark was best when drunk with a buncha girls hanging round him (not the power hungry Nazi he is in today's comics).

i'll see the movie when it hits dvd. Soon the new Hulk will be out but no Jennifer Connelly as Betty. Mad

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
i saw this last nite, deciding not to wait and it's a holiday so fewer ppl to put up with in a theatre.

Downey Jr is perfect cast as Stark (Silver Age Stark, that is). i was happy as all get out to see Gweny Paltrow have a buncha scenes as Pepper. More Pepper, less SFX means a better flick. Great movie- finally Marvel put out a good hero film.

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post