New
Find
Notify
Tools
Cars
 Login/Join 
Scroll Guru
posted
If you haven't seen this yet, then WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? It's every bit as good as the trailer shows. Very cute,there's even more funny parts than the trailer shows as well. It's good for adults and children alike, many things that both would think is funny. Not to mention, DON'T MISS THE PREVIEWS!! There's a really cute short film by Pixar in the beginning. Pretty funny.

Anyways, my favorite character was 'Mater, he cracks me up. Go see this people! Big Grin

Posts: 281 | Location: the recesses of Hell | Registered: 08 November 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
yes.. my 6 year old enjoyed this very much..

Posts: 4830 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
i saw it this week & thought it was awesome. so many funny details...

can't wait til it comes out on dvd...it's a keeper!

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

are you sitting on the soap?

sometimes, you just have to say 'what the f...'

Posts: 5103 | Location: Austin Texas, baby | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
Yes this is finally at the Cheapy Theatre.
Its GOOD !!
Im not a cartoon fan.
But I like this one.

Posts: 4276 | Location: Bflo,NY USA | Registered: 28 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Great film, saw this on dvd this weekend. But ya know, this storyline reminded me of the "Doc Hollywood" movie. Which isn't bad, just that it reminded me of that movie.

My favorite subplot was the focus on Route 66. There's no short changing the coolness of the Great American Road. Get off that damn interstate, ya'll!

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
I bought the DVD for my nephew then promptly turned to his mom when he opened it and asked when I can babysit so that I get to see it. I think I get to see it this weekend. If the 2 and a half year old cooperates! Wink

Posts: 2164 | Location: USA | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Scroller
posted Hide Post
I think I was one of the only people who was actually bored with this movie. I think it was Pixar's worst. I bought it because I loved the others and wasn't able to see it in theaters. I'm considering trading it in for something else.