Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Melodia Attractions  Hop To Forums  Movies    The NUMBER 23

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The NUMBER 23
 Login/Join 
Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted
This movie is rated WAY poor.. 9% at RottenTomatoes
Val & I had a blast.

Im not sure if it was us or the movie.

We tried & tried to make stuff in our expirience add up ot 23..

But no coincidences for us.

Of course,Im ignoring that one of the days mentioned in the movie is Feb 9th,my birthday.
It appears the usher who took our tickets was mysteriously named Bruce.
This was NOTinfo I was SUPPOSED to be privvy to.

I suddenly realized ,after,that my daughter Val is 26 & Im now 52 which is 26+26.

23+23 = 46
I was that age ....
once.....too Creepy..??
I think not...!!! Razz

I found myself wishin xenacrazed was there with us.
Cause Im sure he would have had us laffin even more.

Im lookin forward to seing this one again when its up @ the Cheapy theatre ...in perhaps 23 days..???

Posts: 4276 | Location: Bflo,NY USA | Registered: 28 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Blah. Another waste of money ($4.60 divide by 2?)! It started off pretty good. Jim Carrey on the job; the dog who bit him; his wife finding the Number 23 book; the story in the book as Carrey read it. Fine & dandy. But it didn't add up to 23, oh no, the plot starting subtracting from sense to nonsense add came out um negative 23. If they'd take the number 23 nonesense out and just made it a thriller about Carrey's past life it might have worked better.

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
Posted 05 August 2007 12:46 AM

OH NO! Posted at 12:46. 46= 23+23!

OH NO! Posted 05/08/07 =20
at 12 o'clock 1+2=3
=23!

OH NO! xc is x=24 c=3 =27 -4 xc wives who didn't watch silly Number 23 dvd with him =23!

OH NO! movie makes as much sense as why W has US in wars and um W=23!!!

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post