Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Melodia Attractions  Hop To Forums  Movies    Johnny Depp, Actor Extraordinaire
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Johnny Depp, Actor Extraordinaire
 Login/Join 
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
Check out the TRAILER! Hahahaha!!! Big Grin

http://www.slate.com/blogs/bro...y_donald_trump_in_fu

"Even when you're down and blue, just remember that someone out there loves you, even if you don't know it and even if you haven't yet met them. There's someone out there waiting for you, remember that and keep faith. You'll get there."
~~Johnny Depp.

Posts: 3539 | Location: Dreamland | Registered: 06 April 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
Okay, I just got a nice boost to feeling kinda "old," lately--particularly cuz I'm almost officially a year from being half a century.

I still have my looks and my passion, not to boast, but there are a few health issues that need taking care of and this has had me a little down in recent months. Thennnnn--I see THIS when I refreshed Johnny's Google news page.

http://www.theguardian.com/aus...dogs-voted-deputy-pm

Barnyard Joyce, no disrespect to Aussies, sounds a lot like "The Donald" Trumpazz of Down Under hahahaha--and no real substance or soul of any sort, despite his attempt at "passion." Not to mention, I really thought he was in his sixties perhaps, mid sixties if not a li'l later.

He's ONE YEAR YOUNGER THAN ME???? Eek

Johnny Depp(making a macabre joke during a press conference for Black Mass): I killed my dogs and ate them. I was under orders by, uh, I don't know, some sweaty, big-gutted man from Australia."

Now, granted. Johnny is not exactly "thin" right now, and neither am I. But neither of us look remotely as unhealthy as Barnaby Joyce, who might just enjoy his meat a little too much, paired by whatever fried foods are his passions. Johnny is still handsome, despite the fact that STRESS has, no doubt, really screwed around with him--his teeth too being of concern to me because of the health and heart risks involved with unhealthy knashers. All he and I need to do is take care of a few things and we'll be fine. Johnny can get his teeth fixed when he's ready to get past his depression and take care of biz. It's not all about looks of course, folks, it's about HEALTH. Barnaby Joyce looks like he's gonna explode any moment! Eek Razz:

In saying this, have nothing against extra flesh as far as "cosmetics" are concerned lol. Razz: It doesn't change my attraction to Johnny, whether he looks like Tom Hanson, Mort Rainey or Jimmy Bulger. Big Grin In fact, back in my 20's, I had a SERIOUS crush and obsession, almost like the one I have with Johnny--on one of the Wilson sisters of Heart! I once joked to Sara of the old scrolls, while she visited me in Philly in 2004, that I broke up with two women I dated at separate times because they just "couldn't" live up to my idealistic fantasies of this particular rockin' Wilson sister. And it was not the blonde, popularly sexy guitarist Nancy, folks. No. I loved me some Ann. Razz Big Grin Yes, Ann, the "fat," but oh, so sultry, dark-haired singer that everyone tried to hide in the 80's videos JUST cuz she was "big." (Roll Eyes) After all, was the notion in the 80's particularly, it "just" wouldn't sell her or the band or their hits, to boot. Razz

God, I was nuts about Dreamboat Annie with her passionate, multi-emotion-filled AMAZING and unique voice. Her soulful dark eyes, beautiful face that told a thousand stories. Not to mention, the way she carried herself, so "Look at me, I am hot and I don't give a shit." Almost a female version of Johnny there, folks. Big Grin Oooof! Wink

Ann Wilson is still drop-dead gorgeous in her sixties now. Yep! Big Grin My adoration for her may have transcended to a different energy than romantic adoration, but I just LURVE looking at her in whatever she does. Smile Still an appreciator of great artwork, right? Big Grin Alas, I don't think she is bisexual at all, so my adoration was in vain at the time, but it was fun to dream. Wink Big Grin I am extremely glad she's now married to a man who seems to really love her for exactly who she is(Dean Wetter). He seems to have made her very happy. She did remain single a long time, probably in part cuz shallow-assed dudes couldn't cut thru the "weight" thingie-bob. Roll Eyes Meanwhile Nancy married Cameron Crowe of "Singles" fame. Say anything--no pun intended. Razz

Ok, went on a li'l nostalgic Heart tangent there but you get my gist. It's totally not about weight, but I'm all about health, folks. Barnaby ain't a healthy dude, either in mind or body lmao. 48 years old!? Eek Dude, he looks like he could be my dad! I guess politics can age a person fast tho. Look at Obama, with all the gray hair and he started out at age 47!

Extreme ignorance can bring about aging too. I read a li'l about Barnyard's opposition to marriage equality...Razz

Turnbull is a strong supporter of marriage equality. Joyce is opposed and has claimed legalising marriage equality was like “passing a piece of legislation that said that a diamond is a square” and could mean Australia was seen as “decadent” in parts of south-east Asia.

Ahhh..yeah. Right, Joycie. Roll Eyes ) And his take on improving the ecological system...i.e. better climates? Hmmmm...

“Look … I just – I’m always sceptical of the idea that the way that anybody’s going to change the climate – and I’m driving in this morning and we’re driving through a frost – is with bureaucrats and taxes. All that does is … it’s a self-fulfilling prophecy. I make you feel guilty so I can get your money and put it in my pocket and send reports backwards and forth to one another,” he[Joyce] told conservative commentator Andrew Bolt.

Attitudes like these can be extremely detrimental to the physical as well as mental health, IMO. Even Trumpazz looks good in comparison despite being completely, certifiably insane. But I wouldn't put past him the use of mass plastic surgery (Hahahaha! Big Grin Roll Eyes) Let's face it, folks. Health, physical, mental, emotional and spiritual--which consist of the clarity of simple reality(Razz)--is important for staying vibrant and strong in the world. Sorry, but Joyce still looks like he could be my father. lmao...thank God he ain't! Eek

I'd love to see Johnny do a skit where he combines Barnyard with Trumpazz in Australia haha! Would be appropriate altho I'd suggest he wait til after April after the Heard has her trial. Whether she's found guilty or not--it would be fun! Hehe, cuz Barnyard really was loopy about that topic. "Bugger off back to the United States." ??? Was he taking something like Ecstasy, perhaps? Roll Eyes Does he snort cocaine? Who even knows...Razz

Ahhhh well. Good luck with your Prime Ministerhood, Barnyard! You got a liberal guy, Turnbull, who you will be "deputy" to, don't forget that! Big Grin Prime Minister or not, you'll prolly have to answer to Turnbull in many issues. Could this be your karma, perhaps? Razz Big Grin

Again, no disrespect to any Aussie who is conservative and/or supports Joyce. We in America have our own system, they have theirs. But it isn't too far apart in many ways, considering the issues of the planet in general. Wink Big Grin

Me, I'm perfectly content to stay outa politics overall. I only talk about them every now and a blue moon. Hey! That keeps me young too! Razz Wink Big Grin

ONWARD! Big Grin

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Free Madness,

"Even when you're down and blue, just remember that someone out there loves you, even if you don't know it and even if you haven't yet met them. There's someone out there waiting for you, remember that and keep faith. You'll get there."
~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by The Rise and Fall of the Brass Razoo:
quote:
Originally posted by xenacrazed:
Did i miss this or have i beat Kate to the punch? Eek

JohnnE Depp as -gulp- Ronnie McDonald Trumpet!!!!

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02...ohnny-depp.html?_r=0

http://www.theverge.com/2016/2...ie-johnny-depp-spoof

HAHAHAHAHA! Big Grin Nup, I knew this morning, xc, you just beat me in posting about it, hehe. Wink Smile

Totally diggin' Johnny's acting range here, and JOEL HARLOW as his makeup artist(he did Johnny up as Bulger in Black Mass and Tonto in Lone Ranger to name a few), just HAD to be the guy behind the appearance! Eek Man, if that dude doesn't get nominated for some kind of award for makeup work--someone is a total moron! Razz Wink Big Grin

Go Johnny--go Joel--and RIP that Trumpazz to shreds like no one else could! Big Grin

well i wanna see JohnE play Bernie Sandwich. Or better yet, duel roles- as both Trumpett debating Sandwich. That'd be more hilarious than Hilarious Cliton herself. Maybe...naw.

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
Johnny and Hollywood Vampires are performing in New York! Yay! Big Grin

I gots me a friend in upstate NY who will drive me to Verona so we can see them! Yes! I'm gonna try to get a backstage pass too!!!! Smile

Who knows, I could possibly hang out with them backstage, jam with them and end up a backup singer or some such--maybe even substitute keyboard player? Razz Big Grin

Heh...well it's a nice dream anywho--not expecting anything like that to happen realistically. Wink But hey, at least I'd be able to hang out and chit chat if not just shake Johnny's hand, and maybe get a hug--even for only a split second while other fans line up for autographs, etc.? Razz Big Grin

It'd also certainly be epic to meet Alice Cooper, Joe Perry and the rest of the band of course--always had a profound admiration for all of them, as they were, and are extremely inspirational to me as a musician? Smile

I am so GLAD Johnny is FINALLY following his passions! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin He was SO HAPPY at the Grammy's--he ALWAYS wanted to play there. Smile Plus, he's a really amazing guitar player--hey, if Joe Perry says so too, what more does one need? Big Grin Based on what I've seen/heard tho, it ain't a bit surprising that the very guy who inspired Johnny to pick up a guitar in the first place(Joe) said that about the Deppster? Big Grin

Here's the info! I'm majorly excited...

https://www.turningstone.com/e...nment/event-calendar

I remember bein' upset cuz I don't have a TV and therefore missed the Grammy's performance with them--but finally HERE IT IS! WHOHOO! Big Grin

EPIC! Smile

http://moviepilot.com/posts/3788454

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
WHAT? Johnny involved in some old biz partner's disappearance--YEAH RIGHT. Roll Eyes

Sure, Johnny must've thought, lemme just bump this guy off cuz *gasp!!!* he is suing me for--m-m-m-m- MONEY!!!!! Eek

GIMME a farkin' break. Johnny bumpin' anyone off in any kinda creepy coverted way in the first place is like Kanye West admitting he's NOT a "creative genius" after all(Razz) AND that Taylor Swift is WAY more talented than him anyday!!!! Wink Big Grin

But--for MONEY? Hell no. Even if Johnny did do somthin' like that it'd prolly be cuz some psychotic arsehole say, hurt his kids or whatnot. But--chances of that, seeing Lily Rose so watched over by Vanessa and himself? Slim to none. And let's not forget, Jack is still sheltered and free of the limelight. Smile

OMG, tho, this Jezabel mag is HILARIOUS in poking fun at this so-called "Breaking News!"! evil smash Apparently this "Radar" magazine is not only a tabloid but it's NOTORIOUS for blowing things outa proportion, not to mention lying. Roll Eyes

http://jezebel.com/radar-onlin...as-someho-1761228484

Ok enuff of that, I'm gonna watch "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" and look forward to seeing Hollywood Vampires in May! Yay! Big Grin

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
Leave it to the tabloids to jump on any dumbass thing and repeat, repeat, repeat...Razz And of course it HAS to be this "murder mystery" thingie. Roll Eyes

Johnny did NOT kill Anthony Fox...not over stoopid money even if he did really embezzle it. It was a LAWSUIT, not a threat to throw Johnny in jail for Chrissakes...all Fox wanted was the money back.

And, Johnny settled it up with Fox's daughter in 2003 anywho! Get over it! Razz

As for Fox's disappearance in the first place, hell, maybe someone else bumped him off, a crazy fan of Johnny's or someone else with a grudge against him. Or...maybe he disappeared on his own to make it "look" covert, just to make Johnny squirm. People like doing that to celebrities. Razz

Or, maybe the Heard ate him! Kidding...Razz She was maybe like, ten or so at that time, lol. Still...evil

No. I'll behave. I haven't seen her around much, wonder if they are gonna announce a pregnancy or something else--perhaps getting sober for both of them? Razz One can only hope...

Ah well! More will be revealed...

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
"The Johnny Depp Effect." Hah! I love it!!!! Razz Big Grin

Check it out:

https://www.washingtonpost.com...ive-researchers-say/

This article is not the first one about this "phenomenon," or whatnot, but it makes sense, really. ESPECIALLY the last sentence about "beautiful human beings," verses "beautiful men or women."

Labeling a man as someone with "feminine features," like some have labeled Johnny--that is just so--well, laborious to the brain, as this article points out, and so--of COURSE some people are gonna find themselves turned off by the process, and eventually turned off by the face in question. Point blank--what IS masculine and feminine regarding faces anyway??? Razz

Nothing. Just a dumb label lol. Johnny is a beautiful human being--period. Wink Big Grin

I am SO GLAD this is now the most talked about Johnny news tho--thanks, reporters for getting us away from that stoopid "murder" thing...Roll Eyes

Johnny Angel--how I love you! <3 Big Grin

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
i doubt JohnE murdered anyone but if he wanted to off Tepid Crud or Hilarious Cliton, well i wouldn't squeal on him!

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by xenacrazed:
i doubt JohnE murdered anyone but if he wanted to off Tepid Crud or Hilarious Cliton, well i wouldn't squeal on him!

Hehehe! He should channel his inner Jimmy Bulger to do that. Big Grin As for Donnie Boy Trumpcreep tho? I'd like to see Johnny's inner Mort Rainey take a shovel to him and make CORN out of him! MOOOHAHAHAHHA!

Wait--the corn would probably taste horrible. Razz

Naaaaa...Jimmy all the way for all three! And don't forget the basement burial. EEEHEHEHHEHE! Big Grin

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
Okay, so Johnny's head was sculpted for the "Walking Dead" show, and apparently he didn't know about it??

His head--was depicted as decapitated and left lying on the ground!!!!! Eek

That's kinda creepy, really. Truly, it is.

Johnny's been worrying me lately--he seems like the alky-hole is not doing much but putting a hole in his heart--and maybe other parts of him too? Frown

I hope Alice Cooper can help him get OFF that sauce!!! Alice has been sober for I think 13 years, and it's no coincidence that Johnny is part of the Hollywood Vamps. Alice wouldn't bother with him if Johnny didn't at least WANT to get sober???

Alas--the Heard likes her wine almost as much as Johnny likes his, it seems. There's a saying in Alcoholics Anonymous(and I don't always use AA as a tool for keeping sober myself--got my own system but it works GREAT for other people!)

I take what I need from AA and leave the rest for the most part, but I LOVE this saying! Big Grin It goes something like this. "Recovering alcoholics, ESPECIALLY when newly sober--stay away from 'People, Places and Things,' that which reminds you of alcohol, or where there is a LOT of alcohol around to tempt you."

If the Heard is drinking actively and perhaps is an alchy herself, she prolly keeps lotsa wine and other boozy stuffage in their house--great temptation for Johnny. And the tabloids have had so much fun with her giving Johnny "ultimatums" to get sober or she'd up and leave? Roll Eyes Not that I think that's very true if she's drinking herself. Unless she thinks SHE can handle it and he can't, but insists he put up with HER drinking, regardless! Who even knows...still.

It's just NOT good. Sorry. Frown

If Johnny would get off alcohol--and switch from real cigarettes, which he loves and has smoked for years--to electronic vaporizers like I use--things would really improve for him. Drastically.

I worry about his health with the cigarettes too. Let's face it, despite the stoopid propaganda, electronic cigarettes and vaporizers are just the BETTER and healthier alternative. You can get the same amount of nicotine as the real cigs, just without all that tar and smoke which is actually the REAL cause of things like COPD, emphyzima(sp) and prolly cancer as well!

Nicotine, so I've read, is really no worse than caffeine. Caffeine, these days has conflicting stories about it--first people thought it caused cancer, and then they started saying it prevents it--ah, who REALLY knows what causes cancer anywho???

Electronic cigarettes/vaporizers do NOT cause cancer MORE than the real cigs, despite RIDICULOUS propaganda posted in the news sometimes!!! Mad

It's a no-brainer that the tobacco companies are behind that ridiculous story--they're losing money off of e-cigs after all. Roll Eyes

I should do a commercial for vaporizers!!! hehehehe. Big Grin

Maybe Natalie Adele and Julius, once in Office, can create a bill that only allows e-cigs and no real ciggies ever again. Tobacco would be replaced by more catnip and other healthy herbs!!!! Big Grin

Ahhh, sweet Johnny, my love, there are plenty of healthy alternatives in the bed chamber! Chamomile tea is awesome. So is CATNIP tea, and it helps with the common cold too! Smile <3

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
I LOVE this! Check it out! Johnny's going to do a speech at Arizona State University about the correlation between Madness and Creativity! GO JOHNNY!!! Big Grin

http://www.abc15.com/entertain...cting-at-asu-gammage

He's really doing a LOT of things for positive growth! I'm happy for him. And hey, a little MADNESS goes a long way with Creativity. I should know--I am a definite certified loony toon(Razz) and it never stopped MY creative juices! Wink Big Grin

Madness is great, and the BEST kind of Madness is that which don't hurt anybody--including oneself.

Maybe all this wonderful inspiring stuff Johnny's doing will help get him outa the alchy-hole and more into alternative meditative practices and stuffage like that! He should spend more time with the Native Americans. Smile He DID get initiated into that Comanche Tribe a few years ago! Big Grin

I'm sure once our two cat candidates take office(cuz they WILL win, dammit!), and Johnny hopefully becomes Ambassador to the Native Americans, things'll be a lot more inspiring to him, and he'll love his LIFE again, and want to leave a GREAT legacy for his two children. Even more so than the awesome Capt. Jack Sparrow, which is saying a lot! Wink Big Grin

Anywho--yay! Love to read the GOOD kinda Johnny news. Love ya, Johnny Angel! Smile <3

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
Ok so Johnny went on ONE tirade about DumpTrumpCrapola and that's all ppl can talk about(cuz it's all the MEDIA cares to reveal Roll Eyes ). Never mind the REST of what Johnny must've said about his life and how he creates his characters. He was there for about 3 hours for cryin' out loud.

I am fed up with people dissing and hating all over Johnny! Arrrg! Mad They don't care about anything human...altho a lot of the haters in this comment forum are of course DumpTrump supporters...go figure. Roll Eyes

Someone called DumpTrump REAL! Huh? Eek That is just scary.

ONWARD, nATALIE ADELE AND JULIUS!!! Big Grin

Maybe when they get elected all the CYBERBULLYING like in this here article where they're hatin' all over Johnny--can be banned forever and anyone who engages in ANY kinda bullying has to clean the litterboxes of ALL the cats in the world for three months!!!!! MUAHAHAHHA! Wink Big Grin smash

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvs...ersity.html#comments

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
I am SO glad the Heard is going back to work! Yay! She has something to do now besides follow Johnny around wherever he goes. That has to get old, being in each others' pockets almost 24/7 and in public at that! Razz

Her last movie was The Danish Girl which she finished making early last year. Then it was totally the year of Mrs. Johnny Depp, Rumor Police Chief #1 among other things. Lately since their anniversary we have had a nice break from seeing them together, pda's and all. Whew! I mean, let's face it, seeing and hearing about a high profile couple non-stop is almost like being in your own significant other's pocket 24/7. Aaaaa! It just gets,, like, ENUFF already! Razz

Of course, those nasty,teasing and ambiguous divorce rumors started it all. Suddenly you couldn't see enough of Johnny and Amber. Had to quash those rumors! And fast! Let's do lots of cute pda's, rubbing noses together--taking videos of shopping together..the whole gamut. No one bet on the dog drama, but what finally pushed me over the edge, and made me realize I was getting a "wee" bit too involved and had to step back for awhile, was the Belfast Times "supposed" lawsuit about their marriage. I mean--oooooookay! Sure, Johnny's gonna sue a tabloid for gossiping about their marriage, make another tabloid apologize(Mirror.co.uk), and force People to totally retract an article about them living "separate lives." And, speaking of People, lets not forget Alice Cooper's one-sentence quote on how much in love they are, and have that one sentence be the title of the article. Even when, after that one sentence, it went on to talk about MUCH more substantial things like the importance of helping those with hearing problems, hear great music.

All that non-stop publicity did was put them both in a pretty crappy light all the way around. That was especially hard on Johnny of course. He is clearly still recuperating from it all. You could see the stress on him even when he looked happy with her at his side. All people could do was squawk about how perfect she looks while he's clearly falling apart from booze, etc.(more likely the stress of keeping up appearances...Roll Eyes) Then, the preg rumors were the last we heard of them together, and I think that probably pushed even Amber over the edge. Certainly, given that she used to joke about rumors like that coming up, indicating that it clearly irked her. Maybe she just got fed up, and went underground totally for awhile, took a loooong break from the limelight while Johnny went out and talked at ASU and other such events. Good for her!

In all fairness, it's understandable that Amber would be frustrated, period during all that nonsense. Her purpose in life is NOT merely as Johnny Depp's frickin' wife. She has GOALS, ya know? And like she said consistently all along, she just couldn't land the kind of movie roles she felt would show what she is made of. She does make good points about roles for women in movies--seem to be all stereotypes for those who look a certain way, or even if they are married to a certain celebrity with much more seniority than you. She is, truthfully as well-known as she is because of Johnny. Being in someone's shadow all the time does not seem on Amber's list of things to do, certainly not on a constant basis!

This said, I can honestly say I am THRILLED for her with this new role. She will be playing Mera, Aquaman's wife in the Justice League movies, starting with "Aquaman!" It looks absolutely stunning, and right up her alley, with her having super powers like the ability to control water, telekinesis, etc. Hubs and I used to watch the Justice League cartoon religiously on Boomerang, but I never saw any of the Mera episodes. John remembers her. I saw one or two Aquaman episodes. He was cool, I remember, but I missed the ones with Mera. The whole show rocked, though! I loved Hawk Girl the best, and Green Lantern. Wonder Woman was pretty amazing too--then again, when is she not? Big Grin

I may go to see it and take John with me. It does look like a lot of fun, and very captivating

Congrats to Amber for finally landing a role more on her wavelength--no pun intended Razz Big Grin

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by The Rise and Fall of the Brass Razoo:

This said, I can honestly say I am THRILLED for her with this new role. She will be playing Mera, Aquaman's wife in the Justice League movies, starting with "Aquaman!"

well, i hope the Justice League movies get better reviews than the Batman v Superman flick. Is she in it? Last i looked it got 67% bad reviews at Rotten Tomatoes. The previews had so much SFX & CGI that ya wonder if there were any real ppl in the movie! Amy Adamscrazed has a small role as Lois Lane but i don't think she's in it very long. i may rent it when it comes to dvd. i'm more of a Marvel comics fan anyhoo.

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
Yeah--anymore with superhero or other fantasy movies you never know who is real and who is CG. Even Alice in Wonderland, much as I loved it, was almost complete CG with Crispin Glover's character and others....I think they just used Crispin's head for a lot of what he did. He walked on stilts the whole time as they filmed it during the documentary and then they CG'ed up his character. Same with Tweedledee and Tweedledum. They also enlarged Johnny's eyes and other such things.

The very first Tim Burton movie I saw was that awesome first Batman movie with Michael Keaton and Jack Nicholson of course. That was so classic and just so perfect--you couldn't touch it. The sequel sucked, and the others were "meh" as well. Sometimes sagas just don't work. The Harry Potters, much as I adored those movies and actors, also had many flaws, with all these new directors changing the consistency. Never saw the whole Lord of the Rings Trilogy, but want to check that out asap.

Getting back to Batman v. Superman, I don't think Amber was in that movie. Odd that Lois Lane, such a central character in Superman, has a small role but probably the main theme is whatever is causing Superman to be verses Batman lol, and I guess Lois and others are mere flashbacks. I always wanted to check out the Spiderman movies from the early 2000's. They looked good. But of course they had to do remakes ten years later with all the CGI's, etc....meh. Razz

Might as well make all movies cartoons anymore if ya wanna go that route. Then it won't matter who does what lol. Oh well. I'll rent Aquaman when it comes to Amazon as a rental. I don't want to see it in the theaters--too expensive--15.00...ugh! I remember when movies in theaters cost 4.00 before all this modern tech stuff came out. God, I'm a dinosaur! Razz

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
So, the latest rage in Johnny-land is that Paul McCartney will be joining the cast of "Pirates 5: Dead Men Tell No Tales." Cool! Apparently they kept it under wraps or shot the scene recently--Paul only has a cameo apparently. I think Johnny is still shooting now and then with Pirates. It doesn't even come out til next year in May! Wow...a long time, it seems, but it'll prolly go by quickly lol...time's like that lol. Razz I'll be turning the big 5-0 next year too...aaaaa!

Nothing new on Johnny himself, just old articles about him calling DumpTrump a brat(lmao! Big Grin), the "Johnny Depp effect" thing which I thought was hilarious...and of course that article where doctors were quoted as being concerned for his health. I do hope that whatever he's doing, he's taking good care and enjoying a little peace and quiet from the limelight! <3

Battle on, Johnny Baby! Big Grin Always love you, Angel. <3

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
This is the coolest Johnny interview I ever saw. The Q and A about Alice: Through the Looking Glass(can't wait to see it! Big Grin ) also had questions for Johnny about his life. His favorite song of all time "La Mer" is the original version of what later became "Beyond the Sea," done by Bobby Darin and later covered by Robert Plant on his solo album in the late 80's or prolly 1990. Oddly enough I can't find Plant's cover of it on YouTube but I know he did it cuz that was the first time I ever heard that song. I saw the video on MTV back then. I remember going to see his concert then too--it was EPIC. Alannah Myles(Black Velvet was her one hit but she was amazing!) opened for him that night.

Anywho, so La Mer was originally a French song done by Charles Trenet. I listened to it and it was beautiful! I can see why Johnny was affected by it as a kid. Smile <3

Anyway here's the article with the interview!

http://www.usatoday.com/story/...mplexities/82402566/

James Lobin seems really cool! He has a neat take on Alice, well, he's British and Alice is a staple in all childhoods of the British of course! So he's a little more traditional with keeping to the book than Tim Burton was, which I think is important. The Tim Burton elements are still there, though, from what I saw of the trailer. I think the combination of the two will be amazing to see when the movie comes out! Big Grin

Battle On, Johnny! <3 Smile

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
quote:
Oddly enough I can't find Plant's cover of it on YouTube but I know he did it cuz that was the first time I ever heard that song. I saw the video on MTV back then. I remember going to see his concert then too--it was EPIC. Alannah Myles(Black Velvet was her one hit but she was amazing!) opened for him that night.

OOPS! Lol, it wasn't "Beyond the Sea," that Robert Plant sang back then, it was "Sea of Love." LOL! Well...they both have "sea" in the title! Razz Oh well. Razz Big Grin

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
I "love" these tabloids about Amber that have the title of "Amber Heard teases Vanessa Paradis, Johnny Depp's ex...," and then whatever the article's about. All this nonsense pitting these two women against each other...all the article talks about is Amber turning 30 in April, but of course these sad people have to throw a stoopid pot-shot as if that's gonna tick off "Johnny and Vanessa" fans who still lament their split. I bet Vanessa is laughing her arse off, or simply ignoring it all, as is wise. Whatever the case may be, I just want everybody to be happy and healthy, especially Johnny, who looked and sounded more focused in the Q and A video than he has in awhile. I have been worried about him, but hopefully he is getting his health in order. Glad to have seen him drinking coffee(or tea) instead of wine during that interview. Smile

Rock on, Johnny! <3 Smile

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
The Hollywood Vampires are coming to Atlantic City, AND to Bethlehem, PA in July. Ah, the choices!

I'll probably pick Atlantic City, since I know that better than Bethlehem. Interestingly enough tho, a site known as a "fantasy" news site put out a fake "interview" with Johnny who supposedly was going to move to Bethlehem!

Yes, move to Bethlehem, PA...my state. Eek Big Grin

Good thing I didn't see the original article which had a quote from Johnny that sounded like it could have come from him. Talking about how he's tired of the L.A. scene and all the fake people, and how the people in Bethlehem are more genuine. Yada yada. Of course the site ADMITS to being a fantasy news site in the first place but apparently a lot of people were fooled by it.

So, Allentown times had to print an article correcting all that. Lol, just like that other article where Johnny was moving some other place for the summer. Right now I'm blanking on where, but Justin Beiber was quoted as saying the same words Johnny said about moving there.

Ah well. The more you follow celebrities the more you know what to watch out for. Also, the more you realize you DON'T know, even from so-called "real" news or even video interviews where they talk!

Who really knows what's going on in Johnny's world? Who KNOWS what lurks in that mind of his that he calls a circus?

I suppose only the Shadow knows, haha...and Johnny. Wink

And that's the way it should stay. All we really need to know is that he's a human being with a 'weird job," that many of us love to watch him do. The rest? We can daydream, speculate, form an opinion about, become obsessed by, or just plain old let it be. And simply hope he lives a long and happy life while doing what he loves!

Rock on, Johnny Angel! <3 Big Grin

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
Well, the dog drama is over! Amber was sentenced to a mere 1,000.00 that she'll only have to pay if she "misbehaves" in Australia ever again for the next thirty days.

She and Johnny made a video for the Australian court, apologizing and stressing the importance of Australia's biosecurity laws.

Fortunately, that alone pretty much sealed the deal, altho she did plead guilty for falsifying a document!

The 1000.00 one month bond sentence, well, that's a far cry from the enormous fine I thought they'd have to pay if they didn't imprison Amber.

Still...I am SO GLAD that's all over! Whew! Razz

Now Johnny can get on with his life WITHOUT that stress on his mind. He can go on tour with his band and have a blast! Yay! Big Grin

I'm going to the Atlantic City show in July as well as the Verona, NY show on May 24th...can't wait! It's gonna be magical being in the same room with Johnny and hearing him do what he loves so much! Smile

Go, Johnny, go go go! Big Grin <3

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
Lol, well the video Amber and Johnny made apologizing to Australia has gone viral. It's all the news can talk about lol and all ppl say is how atrocious it is, how deadpan they seem lol. Ricky Gervais called it akin to a "hostage" video. Then Barnyard Joyce comes out and says that if he'd "directed" the film lol, he'd say Johnny needs more gusto. "Come on, Johnny, work for the camera!" Razz Words to that effect.

Lmao...okay. I suppose tears and sobs might have made it look like they cared more lol, at least to Barnaby Joyce, if no one else. Razz It did almost look like Amber was fighting tears at one point but that coulda just been an acting method. Who even knows...who cares...can we talk about REAL NEWS now??? smash

Johnny's line, "If you disrespect Australia laws, they will confront you firmly," was funny, I'll admit. Big Grin

in all honestly I'm not sure I believe Amber's excuse that she was so jet-lagged she doesn't remember checking "no" on that document when asked if they're bringing pets. At least she had some good sense to plead guilty about THAT. Even if she did try to negotiate with her lawyers and the officials to drop the biosecurity charges before she pleaded guilty to the document error. Kinda sly there, Amber, I must say. And trying to pass the buck on Johnny's "people" who supposedly were handling the dog declaration thingie? Wow. Hmmmmmmmmm....

How do we get out of this, Will Robinson? Oh, I know...publicly humiliate myself on a video, telling Australia we're truly sorry lol, while gushing about how unique and wonderful an "island," it is. Hah! That video is truly the only reason the court accepted Amber's jet-lag story. But hey! Either do a video and have everyone laugh at you or go to jail. Which is the lesser of the two evils?

Personally, I'd pick the video too! Especially if I were Johnny and my wife were trying to pass the blame on to "my people," and not just jet-lag. Could've landed HIM in jail, Ambs, if they wanted to go that route!!! Sheesh... Razz

Well, thank the Universe that this too shall pass. The latest drama beginning now is Kevin Smith fighting the "R" rating for Yoga Hosers, put there because of a cartoon drawing of testicles...huh??? Confused Razz Okay. Well, I'll take that over this silly dragging out of Johnny's "Dog Day Afternoon" any day.

More Hollywood Vampires news, please! Big Grin Let Amber get outa the spotlight again and work on her Aquaman movie like a good li'l working girl.

Me, I'm gonna play me some music. BB King, anyone??? GO JOHNNY GO! smash Big Grin

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
So the "war on terrior" is over? That's what the news media called it. Yeah the same news media that wants Wall St's fave Hilarious Rotten Clit-on & her adulterous hubbie in the white house of ill repute for the next 8 yrs. oh well.

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
Lmao yep--same old same old with the media, they don't care what side they're on as long as they're makin' mullah off all the desperate souls who believe their news even if it's utter bloody lies. Yeah, and Wall Street keeps them wealthy too! Meh. Roll Eyes Razz

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
Lily Rose was saying recently, in response to being asked why she wasn't in school, that neither Vanessa nor Johnny had any business telling her to get a diploma. Apparently Vanessa, like Johnny, also dropped out of school to pursue a career.

There was a blog written up by a woman who claimed she came from some foreign country(I forget which one), where everyone had to fight for education. She was real gung-ho about putting her kids thru school and college, pushing education all the way. My mom used to be the same way--she never let up on how great school is, cuz she always regretted not getting a college education.

My take on schools? Bah humbug. Not that kids shouldn't go, but if they don't find it agrees with them for some reason, there are TONS of ways to learn at home, not just home-schooling either. A friend of my sister's had three kids who never went to school, but taught themselves math, science and history, etc. online! The beauty of modern technology is, you can learn on your own without having to take a trip on an icky school bus that'll probably give you motion sickness as well as kids throwin' food at you, whatnot. Bleh. Razz

I once thought of taking an early admission out of high school, studying over the summer before Junior Year and gratuading in 85 instead of 86, as a senior. Never could get it together to do that, me mind was too scatterbrained, but I did also contemplate getting a GED. Like Johnny, I wanted to leave school and form a rock band. I ended up finishing it out and went to college for Vocal opera music for one year. Dropped out in 87 and really tried the rock and roll thingie but it didn't work out cuz back then everyone wanted a "formula" in Philadelphia--big hair, tits and ass for the women, hot trendy outfits and either heavy metal or techno-pop, whatever. Roll Eyes No one woman strumming an acoustic guitar being compared to a sixties flower child--ugh, they hated them in the 80's! Too bad when the 90's Grunge movement finally got here, I was all messed up from some moron I dated who I let kill my confidence in rock and roll. That's when I met John and threw myself into opera again for 18 years.

Now...hell, screw the torpedoes, I'm comin' in! Big Grin And I say, bless Lily and her decisions, as she's very smart, not a silly bimbette like some in Hollywood who have Masters' Degrees! Go Johnny and Vanessa for letting their kids make their own choices. Just make sure the drugs and alchy-hol don't get 'em as well as other B.S. traps in Hollyweird. Razz Big Grin

Go Johnny go, and I'll see you on May 24th, baby! Wink Big Grin <3

~~Johnny Depp.