Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Melodia Attractions  Hop To Forums  Movies    Johnny Depp, Actor Extraordinaire
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Johnny Depp, Actor Extraordinaire
 Login/Join 
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
My top 10 favorite Johnny movies 10 to 1(not including Pirates, which to me are in a class by themselves...EPIC. I'll list my favorite of the Pirates below)

10. The Tourist
9. Dark Shadows
8. The Lone Ranger
7. Nick of Time
6. What's Eating Gilbert Grape
5. Benny and Joon
4. Edward Scissorhands
3. Secret Window
2. Don Juan DeMarco
1. The Brave

Favorite of the "Pirates of the Carabbean Franchise(I had to try to narrow it down to 1, but it was tough!):
Gotta be Curse of the Black Pearl. The fresh, originality of it really makes it magic. Smile

"Even when you're down and blue, just remember that someone out there loves you, even if you don't know it and even if you haven't yet met them. There's someone out there waiting for you, remember that and keep faith. You'll get there."
~~Johnny Depp.

Posts: 3539 | Location: Dreamland | Registered: 06 April 2004Report This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
Thank you for sticking to the guidelines I set up for this topic.

I especially appreciate it with all the media that is surrounding Johnny, at the moment.

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
My favorite of his movies is Sleepy Hollow. Him and Christina Ricci seemed like a good on-screen couple. Christopher Lee also had a small role, i know Depp was a big fan of his.

2nd place- Ed Wood. Being a fan of Plan 9 from Outer Space and Bela Lugosi, i really dug this film.

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
I enjoyed Sleepy Hollow, which I watched recently.

I still need to get around to watching Ed Wood. It's been on my list for years.

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Saw a 1995 Depp movie this weekend which i had never seen before- Dead Man.

In the Old West, Depp is an unemployed accountant who kills the son of a rich man (Robert Mitchum) and is tracked by bounty hunters.

Filmed in B&W, it's slow & strange.

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post