Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Amphipolis Tidings  Hop To Forums  Movies    The Johnny thread--cuz I can! :p :D
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 

Moderators: Sara, Smirk Morgan
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Johnny thread--cuz I can! :p :D
 Login/Join 
Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Druana Moon
posted Hide Post
IT'S OVER!!!!! Eek Big Grin smash

Amber dropped the charges(THANK YOU!!!! Razz ) and she and Johnny settled on 7 million dollars for her spousal support--which includes her lawyer fees.

Not a bad amount of money. It's less than she wanted lol but I'm glad she settled on it.

Equally glad Johnny won't have a legal "mark" on him for domestic violence. Razz

Here's my blog with more of my thoughts on their "mutual statement." It's a tad wishy washy but Johnny DID not admit to doing any physical harm to Amber. The wording was just a little "softened." Razz

THIS IS THE END, "BEAUTIFUL FRIEND."

Hopefully the public will leave him alone about this from now on. Let him do his music and movies in peace, and let Lily Rose rock the Yoga Hosers movie. Big Grin

"Being in a band is like polygamy without the sex." ~JOHN DENSMORE

Posts: 3041 | Location: Dreamland | Registered: 06 April 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Druana Moon
posted Hide Post
Two amazing movie reviews!!! Big Grin

1. Alice: Through the Looking Glass

This movie is epic. Unjustly boycotted as it was, it has an incredible message about time. How we use it, how we see it. Enemy or friend? We grow older, our bodies change, people leave us, either by death or other means...but then there are so many GOOD things that happen, and we have the gift of treasuring them and the memories afterwards. Like Alice said, "Time gives before he takes." Sasha Baron Cohen was very moving as the not-so-villainous Time. His relationship with the Red Queen and her trying to use her wiles to go back and change something that proceeded the accident that caused her head to become huge and thereby her marbles to be lost, rocked. Time would not let her go back and change things. He did what he had to to protect history AND the fact that if your present self sees your past self, ALL things just stop, and is frozen forever. Johnny was just heartbreaking as the grieving Hatter, who was so convinced that his family, thought to be killed by the Jabberwocky, were still alive. Mia Wasakovia was amazing as Alice, torn between wanting to help the Hatter and what she knew to be true about death. Anne Hathaway's White Queen took a big risk, telling Alice to go back in Time and save the Hatter's family. Then...Alice learned what REALLY happened to them and the Red Queen's involvement in it. Meanwhile, back in Alice's "real" world, Hamish has taken over the company his father had purchased after Alice's father passed. Hamish wants to trade Alice's ship, "The Wonder," formerly her father's ship, for the house Alice's mother lives in. The end of the movie, which I won't give away, is an amazing message that women CAN make their own decisions, even if it means taking major risks! It's ironic that this movie was boycotted by feminists who blindly believed the Ambooger's allegations that Johnny beat her...and denied themselves an amazing message about women taking charge. Alice was a sea captain in the beginning of the movie, who saved her crew from certain death. She's a hero that we can all learn a lot from. Highly recommended! Smile

2. Yoga Hosers

Another heroic movie about how a different sort of weapon against villainous killers can be utilized. YOGA poses! The Yoga instructor is epic in this film. Lily Rose Depp is awesome as Colleen Collette, whose family tale seems ironically similar to what might have been her own! She is extremely close with her father(right now I'm blanking on the actor's name), but he's married to a shrew of a woman(NOT her mother, whom we never know what happened to), whom Lily Rose flips the bird to on a regular basis, even while hugging her dad before he goes away on vacation. Lmao, the two Colleens are very close, just like young teenagers are, even going to the bathroom at the same time, something we all outgrow at some point. Harley Quinn Smith as Colleen McKenzie is epicly funny and she and Lily Rose have a great chemistry. Then, of course there is Johnny as Guy Lapointe, who is just adorable. The bad guy is one who embraced the path of an old Canadian Nazi, after his art and writings are crucified by critics. He created the "Bratzis" to kill all critics in the world. I love Johnny's line toward the end when Harley and Lily are saying to him, "We have to do something!" and Johnny said, "Well, he's not talking about killing real people. He's talking about killing CRITICS." Lmao! Then the Bratzis come together to form one HUGE monster who of course wants to kill ANY human in its path!

Epicly recommended. I love Kevin Smith. The movie got hideous reviews and he just laughs it off. Lmao, check out this video with him and the producer mocking the many bad reviews. This guy is cool! Wink Big Grin

Kevin Smith Reads and Responds to Yoga Hosers Reviews

A SIDE NOTE: Vanessa Paradis and Jack Depp have cameos in this movie too. Vanessa is epic as the history teacher who reveals a non-historically reported tale about the Canadian Nazi(played by Haley Joel Osmot(not spelling the name right, I'm sure, but it's the kid from Sixth Sense all grown up, lol). Jack Depp has a moment of being a little boy in the convenience store who flips Lily and Harley the bird and calls them losers lol. Lily declares that he is cool, and Harley agrees...lmao. I dun care, I am glad Smith is going ahead with the sequel to this movie, "Moose Jaws."

And the Canadian National Anthem is epic sung by the Colleens and that drummer, and Johnny's Lapointe on guitar! Lily singing in French is cool too. She has an epic singing voice. She just has to work on her rapping a bit lmao. Wink Harley was a li'l more natural with it.(the first song they perform is "I'm the Man." I forget who the original artist is lol...but then, I'm still slowly getting into rap thanks to Eminem and Xibit(sp) among others. Wink Big Grin Overall it was a great performance! These girls do have a passion for music. Harley did say in an interview that she at one point wanted to play the bass, and Lily said she wanted to be a singer. They should do it, imo, actresses or not. Big Grin )

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Druana Moon,

Posts: 3041 | Location: Dreamland | Registered: 06 April 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Druana Moon
posted Hide Post
Lots of scoops on Johnny's upcoming acting gigs: he's up for a lot of roles. Labyrinth, a movie based on the book about rappers Tupac and Biggie's brutal murders has Johnny playing the real character of Russell Poole, who was trying to expose the LAPD's corruptness in the handling of those murders. Then, he's up for a role in a remake of the "Orient Express," also starring Judy Dench, Daisy Ridley and a host of others. Then, he's the Invisible Man, which has been announced for months.

Now, the latest has him joining JK ROWLING'S upcoming saga "Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them."

One article has him playing Grindelwald , Dumbledore's best friend and possible love interest. (recently, Rowling came out and told the public Dumbledore was actually gay.)

Meanwhile, no Johnny representatives, nor Warner Bros. have confirmed Johnny's casting in Fantastic Beasts...hmmm.

Johnny Depp joins JK Rowling's cast in Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them

I am NOT posting the Forbes magazine article which of course HAS to question Johnny's "bankability," thanks to many "movie flops" and of course they HAD to mention Ambooger's accusations. SHUT UP!!!! Razz

I hope Johnny is doing what he wants to do...he does love the process of creating characters. A BIG announcement that shocked a lot of people has Johnny quitting UTA(United Talent Agency) which his longtime manager Tracey Jacobs has worked for for years) and joining CAA(Creative Artists Agency), UTA's RIVAL for years.

People are saying Johnny's doing that to boost his career. Lol, I will laugh if all these stories turn out to be dumb rumors again. Wink Johnny's last REAL-sounding report came from a video with Alice Cooper talking to reporters about how Johnny and the Hollywood Vampires are doing a lot of writing and planning for their next album.

Maybe we'll find out all these stories are hoaxes and Johnny's quitting acting and going into music! Big Grin

Although, I am curious about "Fantastic Beasts." Always a Harry Potter fan, I'd love to see how that works out. I always thought Johnny would have been great in the Harry series, either as Sirius, Lupin or even Dumbledore, if they used makeup to age him appropriately. Big Grin Hell, he'd have made an excellent psychotic killer out of Voldemort for that matter! Epic and terrifying as Ralph Feines(sp) was in that role, hell, Johnny could have done it justice too, had Rowling allowed American actors to do those roles. Wink

More will be revealed! Meanwhile, Johnny looks AMAZING these days!!! Check him out in his most recent appearance, at the Harry Dean Stanton Award Ceremony.

Johnny rocks out on guitar for Harry Dean Stanton at his Award Ceremony

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Druana Moon
posted Hide Post
Johnny is so beautiful, he just rises above it all. Smile

Such MORONS on Social Media!!!! Razz I'm with xc, I really don't need much except the Scrolls. So long as ppl are nice and don't give ya grief for no good reason(like they do sumtimes on Facebook ugh! So many Trumpzilla lovers it's insanity and I don't even POST about politics there! Razz Roll Eyes)

But anywho, Johnny gave such a beautiful speech for his Rhonda's Kiss Award, which he was presented for his work with cancer patients...it was just awesome. He shared about his mother's illness and passing, and Lily Rose's illness in 2007, which she thannkfully recovered from. Johnny empathized with the parents of the children battling cancer, telling them, "It doesn't have to be that way." He ended by saying, "We just won't give up. It's as simple as that."

Beautiful. That's the only word, really.

Of course, like Taylor Swift says, "the haters gonna hate, hate, hate..." and so, unfortunately they are still going strong. Many neurotic blind sheep are protesting Johnny's casting in a (gasp) HARRY POTTER FRANCHISE???? Eek

The interesting thing is, Johnny will play Gellart Grindlewald in the prequel to Harry Potter saga, "Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them." According to JK Rowling, Dumbledore was gay, and apparently he and Grindlewald had a romance of sorts back in their youth. What's intriguing as hell is that to hear JK Rowling talk about both characters during that time...Grindlewald is sort of a male Ambooger, very narcissistic and just using Dumbledore as a means to an end. Dumbledore is madly in love with Grindlewald and simply heartbroken to learn that this great love of his was not what he thought he was.

I, for one, am looking forward to seeing Johnny's take on Grindlewald. If anything, it'd be an odd kind of "therapy" to virtually play his own ex-wife as she was torturing Johnny throughout their relationship and marriage. No word yet on who will play the younger Albus Dumbledore, but people are speculating on Jared Harris, son of the late but never forgotten Richard Harris, the original Dumbledore.

"But--but--" sniffle the haters, "HARRY POTTER was based on a li'l boy who suffered DOMESTIC ABUSE by the Dursleys!!! How--how COULD JK Rowling use a WIFE beater in this series?" Razz

Yes, Harry Potter was rather roughed up by the Dursleys especially when he was small, altho that warn't nothin' compared to what Voldemort put him thru lol. Wink Still...what's your point, haters?? Johnny was accused, Ambitch dropped the allegations with prejudice, meaning she can't accuse Johnny again, ever, ever. Nothing was ever proven to be inescapably obvious that he physically abused Amber, but of course no one wants to just let it GO already...AAAAAAAH!!!!!! Razz

GET OVER IT!!!! smash

(sigh) But they'll never really get over it cuz Domestic Violence is still a serious issue and unfortunately too many other white male celebs who REALLY abused their wives/girlfriends have gotten by and still had halfway decent careers. I just wish Amburgler Female Trump hadn't taken it to the extreme, now this'll make it even WORSE on women who were REALLY abused, to speak out. Frown

But at the end of the day, JOHNNY IS NOT WHITE!!!! Razz He's got Native American blood dammit, and ok maybe the rest of his blood is Irish, German and other Caucasian type stuff but he's closer to his Native American roots. Razz It ain't all Black and White, peeps!!!! smash Razz Big Grin

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Druana Moon
posted Hide Post
Oh for cryin' out loud already---SHUT UP, AMBITCH!!!!!!! Roll Eyes

Amber urges women to "speak out."

Clever little minx, not "really" breaking the NDA, apparently. She didn't mention Johnny's name but there should be something against little "loopholes" like that. Johnny, it's time to open your mouth and put things right. Roll Eyes

Of course, Amber had to do "something" to save her reputation since, after all, she's kind of in the hot seat right now.

Apparently Amburgler was a prima donna on the set of London Fields, and she was the actual STAR of the film based on a novel of the same name. She plays a femme fatale named Nicola Six, who is clairvoyant and predicts her own murder. But she's also very promiscuous and such and there were nude scenes in the movie. Amwhore agreed by contract to do the nude scenes, then changed her mind. Among other such things, and now she's being sued for 10 million dollars. Razz

Karma may be a bitch but Amber never learns, does she? So she goes and makes this damn video about her "experience" with violence in the home--just to shift the focus onto hating Johnny and making herself look like a hero.

Forget it Ambs!!! You ain't gonna blackmail Johnny into paying you 10 million dollars to shut up, nor are you gonna get away with this much longer.

STOP THE EVIL SIDE OF MADNESS!!!!! smash

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Druana Moon
posted Hide Post
So much silly confusion in the news, I ended up watching "Pirates 1" last night. Felt good to see the beginning of the story again and how Captain Jack Sparrow first came aboard! Johnny entered my heart at that same time. Big Grin

I think Ambooger's conspiracy with the press to make herself look all wonderful and innocent is falling short. Just after her "emotional"(barf) video about "speaking out," reports came in that she was not donating any money recently to the charities she prommised to donate to.

Apparently the divorce papers haven't been SIGNED??? Confused And Heardy's lawyer says that that will be taken care of this week with Johnny forking over the full 7 million, eh?

Ummm...Okay. Razz

Ever since the statement and divorce settlement finalized(so we thought) in August, there's been dispute between Terdball and Johnny as to who gets to donate the money. Johnny pretty much decided, "I'M takin' over this operation!" (Yay! Big Grin) by sending the money directly, IN HEARD'S NAME, to the charities. He was going to do this over a span of time, donating 200,000.00 every three months. Terdball didn't like that because apparently Johnny would get a tax deduction but guess what, Ambs, YOU would get the donation deduction since it's in your name, moron! Roll Eyes Also, Johnny gets his own deduction for paying out spousal support as it is, while you, pretty Amber, would have to pay taxes. Big Grin No wonder you were so "generous" in pledging to donate your whole settlement. Razz

Did you really assume Johnny would get BOTH deductions, Heardy? Boy are you a moron. Grow up and read about taxes, stoopid. smash

What gets me is her "campaign" to stop domestic violence against women, when she insulted that cause with her sordid tales. I hope Johnny decides to be a spokesperson for promoting awareness about domestic violence against MEN, by women. Cuz it happens, as I said before. Razz

Domestic violence also includes emotional and mental abuse, after all. Johnny surely suffered more in that relationship than Amber, regarding emotional abuse!!!!

Well, so far as I'm concerned, Johnny's got this shit with donating the money in Amber's name. It's reported he never signed the papers? Bullocks, probably Amber didn't sign them cuz she's all hot and bothered by not getting a full cash-outright payout to HER.

(I still think it's ironic that this shite comes out on the heels of the 10 million dollar lawsuit on Ambs cuz of her diva act with London Fields! evil Karma's biting her and she's trying to bite back but it's getting too silly and confusing, so she better stop with the games and crawl back under her stone. smash )

Ah, but some people will never learn. I think it's time to fight fire with fire, re-open the case and expose the bitch. Or spend years and years listening to her whine and cry and grit your teeth every time you hear her name.

AAAAA! smash I think I'll go see Fantastic Beasts today and see Johnny kick ass as Grindelwald, and imagine one of his victims as Amber. YAY! Big Grin

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Druana Moon
posted Hide Post
She is like a poisonous mosquito, a zombie mosquito. No matter how many times you kill it, it just...won't...DIE. smash

Her video didn't sit too well with Johnny(why would it? Lol) and then she turns around and writes this open letter on Portal magazine to her "silent sisters."

Ok. Remember I said that back in August, Amborg DROPPED THE CHARGES WITH PREJUDICE???

That means--SHE LIED, STOOPID FEMINIST MORON-HEADS!!! Razz What woman who's such a "survivor" and who wants to be a "spokesperson" for domestic violence awareness would DROP the charges--and while doing so, make SURE she cannot ever file them again??? Seriously, even if on the off-chance she WAS abused, would YOU want someone like that supporting other women in domestic violence situations???

"Amber, Amber, what shall I do? He hit me again. Should I call the cops?"

"No way! Wait til he does it again so you can video tape him."

"What if he kills me?"

"Then you'll have it on tape and the bastard will go to jail like he should."

"Um--I don't want to die, Amber??"

"No, I don't want you to die either, sister, but you have to suffer for your truth sometimes, right? Then we will all stand shoulder to shoulder and REALLY expose men for who they are."

"Ummm--well okay."

Really. As a woman who actually WAS battered in a relationship with a man(this creepy guy I lived with for four years before John), this bitch just scares the fark out of me.

Johnny won't pay her the spousal support now, he said no way! And now whaaat, the Borg has to come back with this pathetic Request For Order thing, where Johnny is gonna be forced to "pay up." Well here's a novel idea, Pierce O' Donnell--tell your Terd client to take her PSA video off the internet, and apologize publicly for that and the letter--which did, YES, violate the NDA agreement. I mean hello...who ELSE does the world think Amber is talking about? Roll Eyes

Aside from that, Johnny started filming LAbarynth! Yay! That movie is about Tupac and Biggie Smalls' murder. Eminem had a great song about that called "Like Toy Soldiers." That's how I got into Eminem, and now Johnny's doing a movie about it. Epic!!!! <3

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Druana Moon
posted Hide Post
I love this amazing and beautiful story of a stage 4 cancer patient, a YOUNG one, following his dream to make a film. Smile And Johnny is on board to help him...that's just what he does. Let's stop the Big C from killing more youngsters and other family members! Love you, Johnny Angel. <3

Anthony Conti's horror zombie film gets help from Johnny Depp, Laura Dern and others! Big Grin

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Druana Moon
posted Hide Post
The Johnny haters are still active in the press. His divorce from HeardTurd is final, he's FREE of her(YAY!) but he had to say goodbye to Pistol and Boo, the stars of the real-life drama, "Doggiegate," in Australia. Heard got the two yorkies, plus 7 million smackers which Johnny is supposed to pay her within half a year(ouch)!

Now, his former management company, The Management Group, went really below the belt when, after Johnny found out they were screwing with his money, he sued them. THEY thought it would be cute if they went after Johnny by REVEALING to the whole world what Johnny spent on this, that or the other. It was horrific. Everyone is squawking about his 30K on wine a month...now THAT I don't believe, or at least I don't believe he DRANK all of that wine himself. Lmao, bitches--PLEASE. smh! Razz

However? I am not alone in supporting him, as it was epic to see so many like myself that had voted Johnny in as Best Movie Icon, in the People's Choice Awards.

Here's his speech, which made my whole year. This man really knows humanity and can appreciate people from all walks of life. Knowing I was one of those millions who stood by him throughout the hate game Amber Turd and her media suckups played on Johnny...TOTALLY brought a tear to my eye. Smile Screw Trumpler...People Have the Power to make a smile happen. To a man who created millions of smiles! Big Grin

Johnny Depp is the People's Choice for Favorite Movie Icon, 2017

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Druana Moon
posted Hide Post
Pirates of the Carabbean 5 Dead Men Tell No Tales looks EPIC! It comes out in two months...hard to believe it's that soon! Whoohoo! This trailer is my favorite. The first two had very little Johnny in it. Razz Yep, Disney were bein' wimps about the bad press. plllllp!!!! Razz Wink

ONWARD!!!! Big Grin Big Grin smash evil

Pirates 5: Dead Men Tell No Tales Trailer