Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Melodia Attractions  Hop To Forums  Movies    Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Page 1 2 

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
 Login/Join 
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
quote:
For all of you upset about the romantic entanglements. You've got to remember. In the books it does seem as if H/HR are gonna have a thing, until book six. Wait and see what happens. I do agree about the chemistry though.

A lot of us have actually read book 6. Altho you know what, I don't feel the actual H/HR chemistry in all the books as i have in the movies. I feel more R/HR chemistry in the books, particularly Chamber, when Ron jinxes Malfoy and gets real upset about him calling her a mudblood...maybe it's just me. It really seems as tho the directors want to set H/HR up as a romantic couple in the movies tho...lol. Guess cuz they're nice looking actors, well that helps.Big Grin And hey they DO look nice together in the movies, especially Chamber and POA.

Still I'd be curious to see what happens in Book 7!Big Grin

"Even when you're down and blue, just remember that someone out there loves you, even if you don't know it and even if you haven't yet met them. There's someone out there waiting for you, remember that and keep faith. You'll get there."
~~Johnny Depp.

Posts: 3539 | Location: Dreamland | Registered: 06 April 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
quote:
I really love the music in it.

Salem did you get the soundtrack yet? i'm listening to it now lol. They have it on this link here...just scroll down to where it says Features and check out Magical Music.Big Grin

Free trial or something. Gotta love it hehe.

"Even when you're down and blue, just remember that someone out there loves you, even if you don't know it and even if you haven't yet met them. There's someone out there waiting for you, remember that and keep faith. You'll get there."
~~Johnny Depp.

Posts: 3539 | Location: Dreamland | Registered: 06 April 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guru
Picture of TiggsWP
posted Hide Post
Dances-

I was assuming everyone here had read book six, just reminding them that the heavy stuff doesn't start till book five and later, and may be the same in the movies.

Having said that, I do see what they are saying about H/Hr in the movies, and I too am curious to see where the movie makers are gonna go with it.

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Fahrenheit
posted Hide Post
I got all excited when I saw Robert Hardy (Cornelius Fudge) I almost clapped. heee Smile

Poor Cedric's dad...

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
i bought this on dvd. It was the one disc version. There were no extras. Did anyone buy the 2 disc set and what kind of deleted scenes were there?

i thought the movie was too short. It went by so quick. i wasn't sure if the 2 disc set had more scenes- meaning more from the book to film, not just extended scenes.

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post