Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Melodia Attractions  Hop To Forums  Movies    Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Page 1 2 

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
 Login/Join 
Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted
ok, i won't be coming back into this thread until after dec 1 (when it comes out here... bugger it for being later than other places)

chat.. likes ....dislikes...

discuss the actors getting older, the things they changed from the book for the better.. or worse... crucial things they left out.. you get the drift.

This is only from the poster picture... but does anyone else think Fleur looks too young.. like i mean, in 2 books time, she is engaged to Bill. Big Grin

Posts: 4830 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
Fleur looks older and actually better in the movie than the pics.Smile

I liked it a lot...will see it again. Would have preferred to see more of Sirius than his face all contorted with ashes in the gryffendor common room, but ah well, can't have everything.Razz At least I got to look at Barty Crouch Jr....he was QUITE the hottie...mmmmm.Big Grin Move over Johnny Depp.Razz(did I say that?)

It's weird when they cut out SO much stuff, including whole charactars....and you get to know them so well in the books and when you see the movie it's like POOF nonexistant. Like Winky...I mean she appears in five AND six as well, and oops nowhere in the movie. Unless they're going to bring her into five and six some other way....

And leaving out the veela entirely, including Fleur's relation to them...well it makes sense that Fleur isn't drop dead gorgeous now lol, altho she is cute. But still, quite odd.

Anyway, what they did WORKED, and that's all that counts. Altho it would have been fun to see Hermione trap Rita the Beetle in a jar in the end hehehehehe.Big Grin

I laughed my ass off when Harry and Ron made up...Ron's giving this convoluted story about how he warned Harry about the dragons, and Harry was like, "How was I supposed to figure that out?" Classic.Big Grin And Fred and George wrestling as these old men...hysterical. Ginny had a few good lines too.Smile I can't wait to see her grow up in five and six.

Does anyone else besides me think these movie producers REALLY want Harry and Hermione to get together?Razz Sheesh.

The special effects rocked. Dumbledore was quirky and tough...rather a frazzled old warrior wizard, not the aged calm persona he decpicts in the books, but i liked it, it worked.Big Grin Oh...and don't get me going on McGonnagal and that dance teaching scene....I just screamed with laughter. Brilliant.Big Grin what was that line about the blithering baboons? I don't even remember and I can't say it three times fast either.Razz

The actors have gotten way better with age, I think. Neville was really good in the scenes with the cruciatus curse, and the plants...Rupert Grint was magic, just magic. "Piss off," he said at one point...major attitude.Big Grin Harry, well. Harry just rocks. Daniel does this thing with his eyes...every time. (Ok sinful question, how old is he now, is he still jailbait? Cuz dudes...when he took his robe off and got in that tub...Eek I was like, "Myrtle, I know how you feel, babe."Big Grin)

Seriously tho. When he's 18...loooook out. I almost wish him and Hermione WOULD get together, they make such a cute couple.Smile

Hermione looked awesome at the ball...and Krum wwas cool. Cedric was just...way cool. I liked how they developed theh repoire between him and Harry, which in the end was really a friendship. Damn, that was sad when he said, "Take my body back to my father" and Harry's parents came to his aid...Harry was so happy to see them.

There's more, but it would take five pages so i'll just end with...Voldemort ROCKED. Well done to Ralph Feines and the makeup people.Smile EXCELLENT acting and awesome Duel scene. And I loved when Lucius took his mask off. Brilliant. Wormtail was really awesome too.

WHere the HELL was Bellatrix tho? I dind't like them giving all the "credit"(so to speak) to Barty Crouch jr. for the Longbottoms, hottie as he is.Smile Who the frig is gonna do the nasty deed in book five then? Bleeh. That was odd.

Anyway I'm sure more will come to me, in many ways i'm still taking it all in. I still can't believe my luck, seeing it on the day it came out...then again i did have the early afternoon off, so there wasn't as huge a crowd.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Free Madness,

"Even when you're down and blue, just remember that someone out there loves you, even if you don't know it and even if you haven't yet met them. There's someone out there waiting for you, remember that and keep faith. You'll get there."
~~Johnny Depp.

Posts: 3539 | Location: Dreamland | Registered: 06 April 2004Report This Post
Scroll Addict
posted Hide Post
you said it all Smile

I saw it last night (12.10am) and it was amazing.
It was perfectly funny/beautiful/dark and interesting.

Posts: 128 | Location: Currently Las Vegas | Registered: 15 November 2005Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Saw it tonite (damn i hate movie theaters though).

Too much of the older Weasley bros, the echo twins were getting on my nerves.

Not enough Hermione. Need more Hermione.

i wish the dude portraying Dumbledore played the part more reserved like Richard Harris did.

The Triwizard thing came off good but not so sure about Mad Eyed Moody's mad eye.

Liked the memory extracting thing.

i forgot about Moaning Myrtle in this. What a horny babe!

Damn if Crouch Sr didn't kinda look like Hitler.

Next HP will have Luna, i like Luna, hope they do her right.

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
I hope they don't cut Luna out.

They cut out so many integral things in this, like Percy's job at the Ministry, his worship of Crouch, hell there was no Percy at all, what am I talking about lol. What are they going to do in Movie 5 when he breaks away from the family?? And Winky, SPEW, the beetle...

anyway i saw it again today and i still loved it.Smile And i am wondering, when dumbledore is finished his speech at hogwarts about remembering cedric...when they pan up to the roof, and the eaves and all...is that Sirius in the shadows there?Big Grin I kinda wondered...but then again i'm going to see it again so i'll probably have a better idea.

I kinda lliked Bellatrix. I never thought they'd cut her out. Even though she's a BITCH and she killed my Sirius! GRRRRR!Mad She was fun to read. So devoted to Voldemort, so passionate...so single minded. Gotta admire that even if they're on the wrong side.Razz

Rita Skeeter was well portrayed even tho her evil was downplayed and we didn't get to see Hagrid exposed as a half giant or Olympe Maxime reject him for asking about her giant heritage. Also Neville was downright cute, he's growing up, and I loved how he was waltzing around after the dance lesson and when he went to the ball with Ginny...he was so happy.Big Grin It worked even without Dobby, him pointing Harry toward the gillyweed.

"Oh my God! I killed Harry Potter!"

Awwww.Big Grin

Snape was brilliant as always, and Karkaroff was damn cool. A perfect wimp, even tho he looked the part of the mean dark wizard lol. Wormtail was excellent, sinister in parts, that smile he made before Voldy took out Frank Bryce was priceless.Big Grin

I still think those producers are Harry/Hermione fans...RazzBig Grin

"Even when you're down and blue, just remember that someone out there loves you, even if you don't know it and even if you haven't yet met them. There's someone out there waiting for you, remember that and keep faith. You'll get there."
~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
Oh yeah..."Babbling, bumbling band of baboons." That's the line. McGonnagal says something like, "Godric Gryffendor would have wanted you all to be at your best, not act liek a bunch of babbling, bumbling, band of baboons."

Whatever she actually said, it was brilliant.Big Grin That movie had a lot more laughs than the 3rd one. I liked Hermione better the 2nd time around...she's all gawky now, half kid, half adult, and she did it well.Smile

Would have liked to see more of Krum tho, including him saying "Hermon-ninny" lol. Ah vell.

What...do these new producers hate Quidditch?Razz

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
I went and saw it last night. I have to admit that it's been so long since I first read the book that there's a lot of stuff that I've forgotten about. I feel like this kinda gave me an advantage because I wasn't thinking about all of the things they left out. I did feel like it was kinda rushed though. What can you do when you've got to fit 870 pages of rich storyline into 3hrs?

The twins are getting quite handsome I have to say. They are finally coming out of that akward period. They are still as funny as ever.

As far as the romances....Harry and Herminone definately have more chemistry than it looks like Hermione and Ron ever will.

We both thought Dumbledore was a little too forceful through the whole movie. Was it just us?

Snape continues to be my favorite character in the movie. So mysterious and dark.

Rachel mentioned the Rita/beetle part too. That would have been cool to see.

I was definately impressed with the Voldermort scene. I don't think I breathed the whole time. I was so happy when Harry finally stood up to him.

This was a much darker movie but I liked it. It felt much differant than the first three.

I think my favorite part is when they are in the tent at the world cup and they are all dancing around teasing Ron about his love for Krum. It was cute to see even Harry singing.

-----------------------------
My Space

Posts: 1644 | Location: Blue skies....Michigan | Registered: 24 March 2005Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Sara
posted Hide Post
From someone who has never read (nor cares to read)Harry Potter:

Meh, I liked the other movie better.

Hermione was crying for half the movie, wtf? Yeah puberty but meh, not believable to me. At least not in keeping with the "Hermione" that's been established the past couple of movies.

Ron was way more annoying this movie than last, seems he's only about for comic relief.

That Cho chick...hot. Big Grin So was the Fleur girl. Hot. Hermione? HOT. All of 'em = jailbait. Bleh. Razz

Keri said they cut out major stuff when I asked her if she noticed it seemed very disjointed, especially at the end. Remember, never read the books here, so all I know is what I see on the screen.

The Tri Wizard thing was cool and the awkward ball/dance scenes were funny. Seemed like Harry got the snot kicked out of him almost at every turn.

Voldemort coming back to life was...creepy but a bit cool. I like Ralph Fiennes to begin with, thought he gave it a good effort to be the biggest baddie.

And Harry and Hermione DO belong together. Razz It's just nice that someone else recognizes it too. They're a cute couple.

It was okay a movie. I didn't mind seeing it as much as I thought I would. And God knows I'll be dragged to the upcoming ones as well. Razz

Lord my load is heavy. S'what I get for loving a Harry Pottern fan.

I <3 4 foot 11, blonde, operatic wonders from Oklahoma.

There is no charge for awesomeness or attractiveness

Posts: 2158 | Location: Seattle, WA | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:

We both thought Dumbledore was a little too forceful through the whole movie. Was it just us?

Richard Harris was perfect as Dumbledore, especially as Dumbledore is written in the books. The new guy seems to shout & overact.

quote:
That Cho chick...hot.

i agree 100%!

quote:
And Harry and Hermione DO belong together.

Romances bug me in the HP series but i dun understand how anyone puts Hermione with Ron. Or Harry with Ginny. It's a forced attraction when it's written that way. Hermione & HP have much more in common and there's definate chemistry. The Goblet of Fire book was where Hermione stood by Harry when all others were dissing him for the Triwizard thing.

If there were an extra hour or so of deleted film to add to the dvd when it comes out next year, i'd want more of Hermione supporting HP as well as the SPEW thing. Plus Bellatrix (how could they omit her?) and more of the Quidditch (sp) game tournament at the beginning.

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Ultimate Scroller
posted Hide Post
YAY for Harry Potter movie releases! *bounce bounce* Hehehe. Wink Although I hate having to wait for the next one...that's always the annoying part. Whatever will I do when the series is actually finished? Razz

I liked GoF, but I think my favorite HP movie so far was the PoA. Just overall, it seemed like a better movie. I think I just didn't like how Goblet seemed rushed. Quite frankly, yes it's a lot of pages to cut...but...they could have made it a longer movie. It could have been 3 hours instead of 2 1/2 ('cause it was that exactly). Heck, it could have even been 3 1/2 -- it's PG13, it's not meant for little kids anymore to sit through...teenagers could sit through that. They sat through it for Lord of the Rings, they can sit through it for Harry Potter. That's my one big gripe about it -- the fact that they COULD have made it longer and therefore been able to include a few more things and not have it feel so rushed.

The special effects were awesome...especially the stadium. Sara and I were oohing and ahhing over that. I especially liked the transformation to Voldemort's body. That was very cool and creepy.

LOL, just that whole scene was great. Poor Sara. I was next to her bouncing up and down in my seat...literally. It's amazing I wasn't squeeing. LOL. I was so excited about that -- it's what I'd been waiting for, to see how that scene played out and how Voldemort was and everything. Awesome. Truly awesome. Big Grin

And it must be said... Harry and Hermione are MEANT TO BE!!!! Razz Big Grin

They so are. Personally I feel that JK Rowling's comment to the director of PoA about how...he seemed to foreshadow future books. I think she was talking about how he saw the chemistry between Harry and Hermione and encouraged it throughout the movie. If you think about it, that chemistry wasn't encouraged in the previous two films. It was there but it wasn't obvious. The only thing that seemed "different" in the movie was that to me. Now the director of Goblet of Fire has done the same...I think it's a trend. I think H/HR are going to end up together in the final book. Especially since the Ginny romance was cut off at the end of this last book. It was to lead toward their loooooooove. Hehehe. You think I'm joking. Just wait! Wink

I purposely don't read the books before the movie comes out so I'm not remembering every little thing, and getting annoyed and whatnot. So all the little things mentioned (or big) on this thread, I didn't remember them. Although you all make good points for future movies, things like Percy...and everything.

Ron was pretty annoying in this movie.

Hermione...good LORD did she cry that much in the book?! Someone tell me, 'cause if she did, okay at least it's true to the book. If she didn't, well...this director has no clue how teenage girls are when they're going through puberty!

Harry...was amazing as always.

I laughed a lot more with this movie...and also got creeped out a bit more. Especially with the "curse" scene and the Voldemort scene and the Death Eaters burning down the World Cup place.

Yule Ball was so pretty. Hermione absolutely gorgeous. Ron absolutely hideous. Harry absolutely handsome. (Keri's Code: Harry and Hermione belong together!)

Ferret scene? Priceless. Wink

Although did you notice how Malfoy was in there for like all of two scenes? Short ones at that. Personally, I think the director was trying to convey that Malfoy has been seen as the "bad guy" in the younger movies...but with this movie, it's becoming obvious that Malfoy is more of a bully than a true bad guy -- Voldemort is the true bad guy. That's how I took it.

Umm, if I think of more, I'll let you know.

But I loved seeing it with my girl. Hehe. Smile And YES, I am going to drag her to every one after this hehehe. Smile And it was nice seeing it altogether with her and my parents. Nice bonding moments. Awww. Hehehe. Wink

I'm done. Really. Stopping the babbling now.

~Gabber

Posts: 893 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: 25 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
I know what you mean about the "rushed" feeling, and yeah there was one scene where Dumbledore grabbed Harry and was demanding to know if he put his name in the goblet...i dint' see the book dumbledore as doing that, grabbing harry like that and being rough...then again i also didn't see him slapping Ron's casted leg like he did in movie 3 either.Razz Michael Gambon was so much wiser in the Fellowship of the Ring, I kind of hoped i'd see a bit more of that with Dumbledore. But he seems to think Dumbledore's this angry kind of confused old codger, not the self assured slightly troubled wizard depicted in the books.

I do think Emma kind of overacted Hermione this time lol, altho I did kind of think she was trying this time around to portray Hermione a bit more like she was in the books. Hermione was more emotionally scattered in the books i thought, not prone to tears so much as...jsut emotional outbursts and stuff. I do think more and mroe that she and Harry are a better match than she and Ron, but I think they tried too hard in GoF. At least in PoA it looked natural.Razz

Aww, I think Neville and Ginny should get together, actually. Neville's a cutie, and Ginny can kind of mother him a little. Who knows, maybe in book 7 Hermione and Harry will end up as one...and Ron will end up with...Luna, that'd be a good match, he liked her in the end.Smile

Anyway, onward to movie 5!Big Grin

~~Johnny Depp.

Ultimate Scroller
posted Hide Post
Ron and Luna....

By God, I think we have a match!

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Posts: 893 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: 25 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
I don't know if anyone noticed but I totally got the page number wrong...lolol...It's only 734 pages. I was looking at The Order of the Pheonix. I feel like an arse. smash

My Space

Posts: 1644 | Location: Blue skies....Michigan | Registered: 24 March 2005Report This Post
Besotted Scroller
Picture of Madogis
posted Hide Post
that movie kicked the last one's ASS!! not like that's hard to do...the last one...wasn't my favourite thing ever... -_-

it was so funny when ron told harry to "piss off" - everyone in the cinema gasped, and i said quietly "well it IS M-rated..." Razz

it was very M-rated. i was freaking out at the end. i only just finished re-reading the book, and i knew i wasn't going to do well throughout the whole graveyard scene. i'm glad they didn't have wormtail being as distraught as he was in the book...i don't think i could have handled seeing it. somehow, with him being so willing to do everything, it made it seem alright...sort of...anyways, i didn't need the cruciatus curse, or voldemort touching harry. i almost couldn't watch that. he just kept screaming... Frown. and when he brought cedric's body back, and he was crying, and wouldn't let him go...well, i'm not very ashamed to say that i was watching most of that through my fingers because it was just too horrible. and then when cedric's father showed up, and was crying, i started crying as well. not much, but enough.

i was really impressed by the look of things. everything was almost exactly as i imagined it. voldemort was EXACTLY how i imagined him. i thought that madam maxime should have been prettier though. i always got the impression that she was pretty...

i would have liked for them to have cut the dragon scene down a bit, but only because i think they could have used the time better (the dragon itself was very cool). i would have liked for sirius to be at the end with harry in dumbledore's office, instead of dumbledore visiting harry in his dorm. (also a shame to miss out on dumbledore telling sirius to "lay low" at lupin's place, heh heh Wink) but oh well. i don't like gary oldman's sirius anyway -_-.

other dissapointments:

no quidditch! ah! but i was warned about that, so...eh. still a bit sucky Frown.

harry writing "sirius black" as the adress on the letter...yeah, that won't look suspicious if it's intercepted...Roll Eyes

i kind of wanted fred and george to get their thousand galleons. but if it turns up in the next movie, i'll just pretend that they got it from running their little gambling junket all over the school Razz. i didn't mind seeing "too much" of them blush

hermione's yule ball dress. it was all frilly and pink. it should have been more elegant and flowing, i feel.

they didn't have the best line of the book. when i saw the "potter stinks" badges, i got excited and thought they might do it, but they didn't, *sigh*. i wanted for harry to throw the badge at ron's head and then say "there, you might have a scar now - that's what you want, isn't it!?" heh. ah well, once the moment passed i didn't really miss it. would have been nice though.

lastly (for now) i think they should have been clearer about showing the priori incantatum. visually, it was great, but it seemed really confusing. i knew what was going on (having read the book), but i was thinking that someone just watching the movie would have NO idea. cedric was ok, but i think that the old man should have said something about voldemort killing him, like he did in the book. and then i think that harry should have acknowledged that he was seeing his parents, so that everyone was on the same page.

well, i think that might be all for now. except to say, how hot/funny was the bath scene Big Grin?? more of those i say ^_^

oh, one more thing, neville giving harry the gillyweed - i liked that Smile. especially since it lead to neville saying: "oh my god! i've killed harry potter!!" Big Grin

damn it, WHY must i be doing stuff for the next three days!? i want to see it again! AND AGAIN!! >.<

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Madogis,

--------------------------------------

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
I will egt back to this thread later

BUT

i loved myrtle!

Posts: 4830 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
I would love to go see it again. Maybe I can talk Rachel into seeing it sometime next week. Razz

My Space

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
Myrtle rocked. So did the mermaid lol.Big Grin

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
I absolutely loved the movie! Smile It's my favourite of them all so far. I didn't really miss anything that was cut. Winky and SPEW never seemed all that important to me.

It would have been nice to see Bellatrix though, to set her up for the next movie, but ah well.

I was nice to see Prof McGonagall get more screen time in this movie, compared to the last one.

"Moody, what are you doing?"
"Teaching"
"Teaching.. is that a student?!"

I'm glad they had that little exchange in the movie Razz

The only thing I can think of that I *didn't* like, was how mean Dumbledore seemed at times, especially when he was asking, well, demanding to know whether Harry put his name in the Goblet. Just seemed a tad forceful..

The graveyard scene was very cool. Voldemort was awesome. I want his robes, they looked like they were flowing about nicely Razz

So sad when Harry brought Cedric's body back. Though, I thought it was sadder when it was just Harry lying over his body with everyone cheering, compared to when Amos started howling in despair. I mean, that was sad too, I just was more moved by the start of the scene Frown

Also, it was good to see Lucius again ^_^

I can't think of anything else to say right now that other people haven't already said, or without seeming like I'm trying to start some sort of fight. I must see it again, to let everything sink in more Smile

Bring on the Order of the Phoenix! Big Grin

Posts: 3209 | Location: Australia | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
I agree with the Dumbledore being too mean at times. esp when asking harry if he put his name in.

And i too was glad they left the weasel scene in.

I didn't think the girl who played fleur was gunna work from the pics, but in the movie i thought she did. i would have liked a small vella explanation though.

I missed seeing Mrs Weasley, and Percy, even though i don't really like him. which again, will have to have a big explaination next movie when he isn't talking to his family (unless they ignore him from now on, and never mention it)

SPEW didn't bother me either, but i would have liked to have seen Winky in the top box, and them interrogate her. I was dissapointed that they left out crouch saying much at all about them casting the dark mark, cause i remember in the book he's blaming harry, and i think mr weasley says 'it's harry potter you are talking to, of all people he wouldn;t do it'

I liked seeing a bit of ginny, as all of them have she has grown heaps.

I woulda liked to have seen Luna.. she was in this book wasn't she? i know shes in the next ones loads more.

The scene where he bought cedric back was soooo sad, i had tears.

I think they shoulda left in where harry gives the twins the winnings, so when they open their shop it makes sense, unless they are going to say they made the money from all the bets they were doing for the tasks.

I woulda liked to have seen the scene also whenharry comes back and the dog is there (sirius) and dumbledore says something like 'it's about time 2 ppl got to see who they really are (or some crap) and snape gets to see sirius (again, i think thats from this book)
But then again, i loved richard harris as dunbledore, so i am prejudiced.

We hardly saw ANYTHING of malfoy, they'll really have to build that character back in the next movie if they make movie 6, or ppl who don't read the books won't get why he's a fairly main character all of a sudden.

oh, i woulda liked to have seen mrs malfoy too... just for a bit, to get her face in my head when i read about her.

I woulda have liked to have heard krum say her-mi-onee or how ever they spell it for the books.... did he even speak in the movie?? lol

a bit of the world cup match woulda been nice too, just for a bit of quidditch action.... they coulda cut down that long scene for the first task to make time for it... they had that HUGE stadium (unless it was made by cgi) and barely made use of it

Thats all i can think of for now, but i loved it..

i'll have to see it a few more times to find out if it is my fav movie now, or if POA still is Big Grin

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
I don't recall Luna being in the 4th book. Maybe her name gets mentioned though..

It would have been nice if Cho and Cedric were both in the Prisoner of Azkaban movie, because they had small roles in the book, so it might've made their appearance in this movie better, because.. you already would've seen them briefly..

I guess you could get technical and say Cedric *was* in the Prisoner of Azkaban, during the Quidditch scene with the Dementor's, when Harry is racing the Hufflepuff seeker for the snitch, because Cedric is the Hufflepuff seeker, isn't he? He just didn't have any lines in the movie, and was played by someone else.. Smile

Also, I never get the impression from the book that Durmstrang and Beauxbatons are all boy/ girl school's respectively. I could be wrong but I swear at least reading about male students at Beauxbatons..

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
oohh, good point about the girl and boy school thing

its not like they have gender only magical ppl in each place..

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
quote:
oh, i woulda liked to have seen mrs malfoy too... just for a bit, to get her face in my head when i read about her.

I totally agree, i mean where the f**k was Narcissa? And Bellatrix, i mean, that scene in book 6 will make no sense at all.

Unless they totally cut things and do somethign else like they did with dobby and neville with the gillyweed...

I just really really hope they don't cut Luna out next book!Frown Really, that would suck.Razz

I agree about sirius too, Ame, that was a killer scene in the book, when he transformed from a dog to a human and had to shake snape's hand. I can just picture the look on Snape's face...lol that would have rocked.Big Grin

And yes, that scene with sirius/snape was in GOF, but Luna didn't show until OOTP.

Hey XF3...nice sig btw. mmmm, sexy snape!Big Grin

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Free Madness,

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
Maddie and I saw it again tonight. I think, if possible, I liked it even more the second time around. I really love the music in it. I just wish the soundtrack was out here. We have to wait til December 12th Frown

We stayed for the whole end credits this time too. We were the only ones left, and by the end they'd already let in people for the next session, hehehe Razz

The credits were nice, they have a discliamer at the end, saying the no dragons were harmed during filming Smile

Scroll Obsessive
Picture of KSena
posted Hide Post
Saw it last week. It was very good, I think. According to me, McGonnagal is the coolest teacher of them all. She so kicks Snapes ass... *grin* Can't think of much more right now. Oh, the Voledemort scene was really cool. And the scene when Harry returns whit Cedric was brilliant and soooo sad.

All in all, I loved it. And will definitly go see it again. Smile

<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>

My LiveJournal: A look inside KSenas mind...

Posts: 1120 | Location: Borås in Sweden | Registered: 30 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guru
Picture of TiggsWP
posted Hide Post
LOVED IT!!! Possibly my fav. Well this and 1 are really close. I missed Dobby though. I loved the part in the book where Dobby was screaming about "YOUR WEASY, SIR, THEY'VE GOT YOUR WEASY!!" I've heard there will be more house elf stuff in 5. Don't know if it's true or not, but I hope so, because I can't wait to see Kreatur. (Sorry if I'm not spelling stuff right. I listen to the books on tape)

For all of you upset about the romantic entanglements. You've got to remember. In the books it does seem as if H/HR are gonna have a thing, until book six. Wait and see what happens. I do agree about the chemistry though.

Well, I'm off to never never land.