Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Melodia Attractions  Hop To Forums  Movies    The World's Fastest Indian

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The World's Fastest Indian
 Login/Join 
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted
I can't recommend this film highly enough for those who love human drama, winning against all the odds or motorcycles.

Not only is the main idea engaging but the path there is fascinating, a story in itself.

Anthony Hopkins is in fine form and far from the stuffy, British gents he usually plays. He gives his character flesh and blood and you are glad to get to know him.

Love of motorcycles drives this film, but you don't have to be a fan of the two wheels to enjoy this piece. You just have to appreciate how love, devotion and drive can make a dream come true.

A great film to share with Mum and Dad.

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
Yes this is a good film..
And Im not a bike fan at all....

Lucky this is about Burt Munro & his trip here more than about motorbikes...

I should add that I remember the Burma Shave signs when I was a kid & my family traveled for summer vacation.

Also I remember before the 80s when Americans actualy were kind polite & considerate of others...
Man is THAT long gone now..LOL

Why is it easier to fool the masses than it is to convince them that they have been fooled...?

Posts: 4276 | Location: Bflo,NY USA | Registered: 28 June 2003Report This Post