Name three movies/boxed sets in your current collection you would not be able to live without. Which ones would you fight somebody for?
1. Ever After
2. Xena S2 (I thought really hard about making this one S6)
3. How the Grinch Stole Christmas
1. Gone With the Wind
2. All of my InuYasha DVDs
3. mmmm, tough. Prolly my new Read Or Die DVD.
try and take my anime, you're liable to get kilt.
I <3 4 foot 11, blonde, operatic wonders from Oklahoma.
There is no charge for awesomeness or attractiveness
OOOoooo i'll beat any thief black-n-blue if they try and get their grubby hands on these-
1. My Xena seasons collection
2. My Jennifer Connelly dvd collection
3. My Zhang Ziyi dvd collection
Probably any of my series box sets. You have to figure that if I own the whole series of something then I must love it enough to fight for it. Plus, those suckers are EXPENSIVE!
I'd also be tempted to give a kick in the shins to anyone who tried to take my Disney animated classic DVDs becuase some of those are "retired" and won't be back out of the vault for 10 years or so. They'd be tough to replace. Also, my 3 1/2 yr old niece would be bummed if she went to auntie lila's and couldn't watch "her movies"!
Yeah, my Disney collection is pretty special. Couldn't pick just one.
|Scroller Needing Therapy|
This is tough. 5 would have been a bit easier to manage.
I'll go with..
- Xena Season 3 and 6. I tried really hard to choose between them..
- Futurama Season 4, with 2 a close runner up
I think I'd be pretty set with those.
If it was 5, (not counting the extra two I mentioned up there..) I'd add
- Peter Pan (2003)
- Kath & Kim series 1
I could happily live out my days if they were the only things I could ever own again and would gladly fight to the death anyone who got too close
I hear you on the Disney thing though, it took me so long to track down Snow White!
I hate that we decided to get a dvd player just after it went back into the "vault".
most of my special dvds are pretty old, so i already have them on vhs. therefore i could live without them . what i don't have though...
futurama season 4
best bits of the late show - champaigne edition
hm. that was way too easy. i don't think i've thought this through...
~ok, i'm editing to say that in the interest of fairness, if i DIDN'T have vhs, my list would be:
*gasp* does that mean that secret window is my favourite movie? or does it mean that i've seen my favourites so many times that i no longer have need to view them...hmmm...
that was still too easy.This message has been edited. Last edited by: Madogis,
|Chief Chesty Forlock|
1. Life is Beautiful.
2. Mulholland Drive. (I could ponder what this movie means forever.)
3. Brides of Christ box set.
Yeah. That would do.
i feel the same way about secret window
Here's a multi-page article on this movie which is interesting-
If i had to pick just three movies, no box sets or collections-
1. Donnie Darko- another ponder-it's-meaning-forever film
2. Dark City- fave sci-fi fantasy film ever plus it has Jennifer Connelly
3. The Unbelieveable Truth- favorite movie dialogue is here
|Powered by Social Strata|