Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Melodia Attractions  Hop To Forums  Movies    The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford
 Login/Join 
Scroll Guardian

posted
Brad Pitt is Jesse James in this flick about the latter years of the James Gang. Sam Shephard briefly appears as his bro, Frank. But the story is really about Robert Ford (Casey Affleck) and his worship/betrayal/murder of James. Pitt is top notch here and though i still can't tell what Affleck is mumblin' half the time (see my review of Gone Baby Gone, go ahead, see it read it!), he's just fine in that role as the snivellin' shit Robby Ford. Lots of great atmosphere, cinematography and music.

Zooey Deschanel crazed puts in a quickie appearance towards the end. But she's so pertty, so i won't complain too muhc about her lack of time on-screen.

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
Yeah I found this movie to un-inspired....
a bore actually.

Why is it easier to fool the masses than it is to convince them that they have been fooled...?

Posts: 4276 | Location: Bflo,NY USA | Registered: 28 June 2003Report This Post