Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Melodia Attractions  Hop To Forums  Movies    Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe
Page 1 2 

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe
 Login/Join 
Besotted Scroller
Picture of Madogis
posted Hide Post
eeeeeeeeeeeee i have the animated version ^_^

i love it Big Grin

i think the tape's still ok *fingers crossed* but the carboard box has definitely seen better days Wink

--------------------------------------

Scroll Guru
Picture of TiggsWP
posted Hide Post
Isn't it wonderful. Everyone wants to tell me how cheesy it is, but I just LOVE it.

It's funny cause I used to watch it all the time as a kid, and then I hadn't watched it in years, til I found a tape at a used book store. It was only a dollar I couldnt' resist. Tho I think I would have paid much more. Anyways, I watched it and it was so wierd, realizing how much I tie my childhood to that movie. Like when Mr. Beaver says "merely a trifle" I say that all the time, and I had no idea why. There was lots of stuff like that. It's wierd what can affect you.

Besotted Scroller
Picture of Madogis
posted Hide Post
all i know is that for many years, i couldn't open a wardrobe without checking that the back of it was really there Razz

--------------------------------------

Scroll Guru
Picture of TiggsWP
posted Hide Post
I never had a wardrobe to check Frown