Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Melodia Attractions  Hop To Forums  Movies    Movies you watch when down or stressed
Page 1 2 

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Movies you watch when down or stressed
 Login/Join 
Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
quote:
The Aviator... [snippage] ...or maybe it's that actress that plays Ava Gardner.

YaY ! Thats Kate Beckinsale!
Whos been in some of my fave Popcorn Moovees...

Kate Beckinsale @ IMDb

Great Shakespearian stuff like :
Van Helsing
Underworld 1 & 2

She was the highpoint of Adam Sandlers 'Click' movie.
Shes Adorable with a Capital DOOR...

Big Grin

Posts: 4276 | Location: Bflo,NY USA | Registered: 28 June 2003Report This Post
Besotted Scroller
Picture of beauTifully tragic
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2723 | Location: la la land | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
Schmart Alec.... Smile

We ALL know I dont watch that sorta drivel..LOL

Posts: 4276 | Location: Bflo,NY USA | Registered: 28 June 2003Report This Post
Besotted Scroller
Picture of beauTifully tragic
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2723 | Location: la la land | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Stalker
Picture of Shawn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by xenacrazed:
Adding to my list:

i can always watch TAG: The Assassination Game when feeling down. Anyone else seen this li'l film from the '80s starring Linda Hamilton and Robert Carradine? Only bad thing is that the movie still isn't out on dvd (or vhs). My copy was taped off TBS in the early '90s. Great soundtrack here as well, too bad they never released the music on cd.

No way. I thought I was the only one who ever saw that movie. Linda Hamilton was hot. I loved that movie. I'd watch it every time it was on. Oooo, someone could do a kick ass remake. That was a cool story line.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Posts: 1673 | Location: everywhere, nowhere at all | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Obsessive
Picture of KSena
posted Hide Post
It is old. Full of clichés. But I love it. Breakfast Club has been a savior on many low days.

<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>

My LiveJournal: A look inside KSenas mind...

Posts: 1120 | Location: Borås in Sweden | Registered: 30 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Portlypup:
quote:
Originally posted by xenacrazed:
Adding to my list:

i can always watch TAG: The Assassination Game when feeling down. Anyone else seen this li'l film from the '80s starring Linda Hamilton and Robert Carradine? Only bad thing is that the movie still isn't out on dvd (or vhs). My copy was taped off TBS in the early '90s. Great soundtrack here as well, too bad they never released the music on cd.

No way. I thought I was the only one who ever saw that movie. Linda Hamilton was hot. I loved that movie. I'd watch it every time it was on. Oooo, someone could do a kick ass remake. That was a cool story line.

i don't think many ppl saw this movie. That's probably why it's never made it to dvd or the music to cd. Did you know that Oscar contending actor Forest Whitaker had his first role in this? Yeah, Linda is soooooooo hot here. How about a remake with Rachel McAdams? OOOOOoooOOOOo hot!

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
Dirty Dancing

Anne of Green Gables (preferrably 1 or 2)

Any Harry Potter

Posts: 4830 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Adding to the list:

Happy Accidents, a modern time travel romance film a la Somewhere In Time but much more realistic, fer a time travel romance flick that tis. Stars Vincent D'Onofrio and lovely Marisa Tomei (who should be one of me wives).

i seen The Man From Snowy River and Adventures in Babysitting listed elsewhere. They can be added to my list too. Also, The Milagro Beanfield War has elevated high in my fave movies to watch when down or stressed list, along with Happy Accidents.

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Adding to the list:

Almost Famous & Ferris Bueller's Day Off