Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Melodia Attractions  Hop To Forums  Movies    RIP Chris Penn

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
RIP Chris Penn
 Login/Join 
Scroll Stalker
Picture of Shawn
posted
Grew up seeing this guy all over the place. He'll always be Willard to me.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Posts: 1673 | Location: everywhere, nowhere at all | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Obsessive
Picture of KSena
posted Hide Post
Ouch. Sad news... Frown

<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>

My LiveJournal: A look inside KSenas mind...

Posts: 1120 | Location: Borås in Sweden | Registered: 30 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
Chris Penn died!? Chris Penn like Sean's brother, To Wan Fu... sheriff guy? no way....

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

are you sitting on the soap?

sometimes, you just have to say 'what the f...'

Posts: 5103 | Location: Austin Texas, baby | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Stalker
Picture of Shawn
posted Hide Post
Yep - Sheriff Dollard has passed away and they still have yet to determin the cause of death.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Posts: 1673 | Location: everywhere, nowhere at all | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
yeah...i went looking for more info after i saw this here. there wasn't much.

bummer.

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

are you sitting on the soap?

sometimes, you just have to say 'what the f...'

Posts: 5103 | Location: Austin Texas, baby | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
More info (from IMDb & WENN):
American actor Chris Penn died of what appear to be natural causes, according to the Los Angeles County Coroners Office - though the exact cause of death is still yet to be determined. The younger brother of Oscar-winner Sean Penn was found dead at his Santa Monica, California, condominium on Tuesday. Morticians carried out an autopsy yesterday and found no signs of foul play, although they are yet to determine the exact cause of death. Spokesperson Lieutenant Cheryl MacWillie says, "It appears to be a natural death." Examiners are believed to have linked Penn's weight to his baffling death - he weighed more than 270 pounds - and standard toxicology tests have been ordered. Santa Monica Police Department spokesman Lieutenant Frank Fabrega has confirmed there will be no homicide investigation.

Posts: 2164 | Location: USA | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post