Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Melodia Attractions  Hop To Forums  Movies    The Wedding Crashers & Red Eye

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Wedding Crashers & Red Eye
 Login/Join 
Scroll Guardian

posted
Anyone else see these flick yet?

i caught The Wedding Crashers on dvd last week. Stars Vince Vaughn, Owen Wilson, Isla Fisher, Christopher Walken, Jane Seymour and Rachel McAdams. Vaughn & Wilson crash weddings to meet girls for one night stands. They have their crashing methods down to an art until they crash political big-shot Walken's wedding for his oldest daughter, which is where the duo meet the younger daughters, Fisher & McAdams. Hilarious lol comedy, great performances by all (could have used more scenes with Jane Seymour) and definately worth the rent.

i caught the Red Eye last night. Another Rachel McAdams flick (*drool* Rachel) that also stars Cillian Murphy as her newly met travelling companion. There's some unexplored political thriller diller stuff here but the best scenes are with McAdams & Murphy wherever they may be, in the airport, on the plane or later. It's a pretty standard thriller, not very deep or complicated, but it's the cast that make it worth the watch.

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post

"Someday i'll marry...someday my ship will come in...the USS xc, i'll be Rachel xcAdams, wife #7...yeah sure, in my dreams *sigh*"

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Stalker
Picture of Shawn
posted Hide Post
xc - you have great taste my friend. I've developed a bit of a crush on Ms McAdams myself. I just added Red Eye to my Netflix. Cillian already creeps me out, but I think I can stand him if she's along side.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Posts: 1673 | Location: everywhere, nowhere at all | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
heh-heh Rachel's a sweetie alright. i thought Cillian looked like an evil Jackson Browne at times. Eek