Scrolls
Walk The Line

This topic can be found at:
https://bingoze.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/436601791/m/8561024511

23 November 2005, 01:41 AM
ArtemisRed
Walk The Line
So, In about 2 hours I will be entering a movie theatre to watch Walk The Line . . . Just wondering if any of you had intentions on watching this movie ? OR if they're any Johnny Cash fans out there . . .

Cool
23 November 2005, 02:03 AM
Discord Man
Yes, I am very interested in seeing this movie,being from Cashs' home state and all. Make sure ya Tell me how it is! Smile

------------------------

www.youtube.com/discordman
23 November 2005, 07:07 PM
ArtemisRed
~ Whoa ~ Whoa ~ Whoa ~ WHOA ~
I refuse to write 5 paragraphs explaining EVERY detail of this film... It was AMAZING, and the cast BLEW ME AWAY . . .
Please, if you have just little curiousity to see Walk The Line. . . YOU MUST !!
I had problems believing it WASN'T Johnny Cash singing...

I don't want to spoil anything for anyone... Just see it !! Big Grin
24 November 2005, 02:08 AM
Argeaux
Been a CASH fan ever since my Daddy played him for me when I was a little girl.

When I saw the shorts for this film *I* couldn't believe that wasn't him singing.

Can't wait for this movie to make it to Oz. Smile

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm I keep a close watch on this heart of mine.

~~~~~~~~~~

26 November 2005, 05:45 PM
xenacrazed
Just saw this today, really really really great. If the movie doesn't get an Oscar nomination then Joaquin Phoenix & Reese Witherspoon definately should. Robert Patrick is great as Cash's dad and Ginnifer Goodwin does a great job as Cash's first wife Vivian

Like advertised, Phoenix & Witherspoon sound very much like Johnny & June. T-Bone Burnett is the music producer on this film and does the score- he's probably the best person to have on a music bio-pic. He had the same job on "O Brother Where Art Thou" and "Cold Mountain", it's no wonder Phoenix & Witherspoon sound so good with T-Bone on board.

I liked this somewhat better than last year's musical bio-pic, "Ray". This movie seems to move at a faster pace though i wish they'd had better actors for Elvis and the musicians they portrayed and that they'd shown more of Cash & Carter among their collective family. But excellent film all way round.

Oh yes, Reese looks so damn hot with that black hair, lemme tell ya i was droolin all over that theatre!
27 November 2005, 01:37 PM
Sara
Saw it last night. Pretty much what xc said though I liked the guy who played Jerry Lee Lewis. Heh, he was a crazy cat.

I really liked this film. Excellent movie, loved both Joaquin and Reese, good good stuff. I'd go see it again.

I was humming "Ring of Fire" all the way home too. Smile

I <3 4 foot 11, blonde, operatic wonders from Oklahoma.

There is no charge for awesomeness or attractiveness