Scrolls
Knocked Up

This topic can be found at:
https://bingoze.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/436601791/m/9111064502

01 July 2007, 05:41 PM
xenacrazed
Knocked Up
Alison (Katherine Heigl) is a gorgeous tv producer whatever for E!. Ben (Seth Rogen) is pudgy unemployed slacker. They meet a some dance club. As Jimmy Buffett might sing, "Why don't we get drunk and screw?" They do, she's knocked up.

On the plus side- it was funny, sometimes some very funny jokes. Katherine Heigl is extremely hot, just as she was way back in that Roswell tv show. Whoever plays her sister and brother-in-law do a great job too. The relationships, troubles & triumphs in Alison's family are enough for a good movie, I suppose. There were many good laughs from the slacker Ben and his pals.

On the down side- there was no chemistry between the two lead stars and the relationship between the two lead characters seemed bogus & forced to me. Too bad the romance in this film seemed false. It could have been made it a much better movie. i got a little tired of the slacker pals after awhile. Stoner humor was funnier when Cheech & Chong attempted it decades ago.
03 July 2007, 08:48 PM
xenacrazed
okay, here's the latest mrs.xc, Katherine Heigl.

and i guess she plays a doc on some tv show, though i never watch tv anymore-

"need your esphagus stretched, mr.xc, oooooeeee, baby, my tongue'll do the stretchin' for ya."

*drooooooooool* i luvs my wives.
09 July 2007, 05:37 PM
Prof. Lurker
quote:
and i guess she plays a doc on some tv show, though i never watch tv anymore

That's "Grey's Anatomy". I don't watch that show, though.