Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Amphipolis Tidings  Hop To Forums  Reality TV    Amazing Race 10

Moderators: xenacrazed

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Amazing Race 10
 Login/Join 
Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted
It starts September 17th. And the pre-show interviews are up on the site.

I see the brothers going down in the first episode.

-----------------------------
My Space

Posts: 1644 | Location: Blue skies....Michigan | Registered: 24 March 2005Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
I'm going for the local favorites...
Duke and Lauren

Posts: 2164 | Location: USA | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
Yeah...I like them. Wanna make a bet everyone calls David and Mary "the hillbillies"? They do seem like they are trying a lot harder to prepare than everyone else. I usually like the gay couple but they just seem blah.

My Space

Posts: 1644 | Location: Blue skies....Michigan | Registered: 24 March 2005Report This Post
Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
Just a reminder that it's on tonight. Big Grin

My Space

Scroll Stalker
Picture of Shawn
posted Hide Post
I liked the Indian couple and Duke and Lauren. The couple from Kentucky (ouch). They seem sweet, but damn, they really are country. I also like the brothers, Edwin and Godwin.

I'm not too fond of Peter and Sarah. Don't like how she's played the handicap card only when it suited her and she's gonna have the shock of her life if she marries Peter.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Posts: 1673 | Location: everywhere, nowhere at all | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Fahrenheit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CottonMouth:
I'm not too fond of Peter and Sarah. Don't like how she's played the handicap card only when it suited her and she's gonna have the shock of her life if she marries Peter.

Word. He says "she's the only woman I've ever really trusted with my heart" or something. Well yes, I imagine she is. He's supportive, though, and props for that.

If I hear once that she's running the race to show that she can do everything two-footed people can do I'll start working my tv mojo for them to lose. Remember Charla? "Little people can do everything without special treatment. Hey! Where's my special treatment??" (I did like Charla, though.)

I liked the Indian couple, too. They didn't race especially well, though.

Paco Jr. and I are both of the opinion that the first elimination wasn't entirely fair. Or it didn't seem to be, anyway.

I like the hicks Smile I think she's awesome with all the thank yous and the kindness to other teams. Is that her being dragged next week?

If that's the only eating challenge this season I'll be thrilled. I hate the volume ones. Just give me something the locals eat, in the amounts they eat, and I'm fine.

sigh...I love Race season....

Scroller
Picture of TheMadMonk
posted Hide Post
I saw the first ep and i wasn't impressed with this batch of contestants..I think the could have done better..So far, i like the indian couple and the oriental bros..I can't stand the african american muslim bros...Or are they just friends can't remeber?

Posts: 25 | Location: Balancing on top of the board.. | Registered: 09 September 2006Report This Post
Scroll Stalker
Picture of Shawn
posted Hide Post
Well, I've developed a soft spot for the bumpkins. They may be country, but what kind people. Fun to watch. And go Lauren - it was so cool to see her complete that detour with her Dad cheering her on!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Posts: 1673 | Location: everywhere, nowhere at all | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Stalker
Picture of Shawn
posted Hide Post
Could someone please tell me who was sent packing Sun? I had the DVR set to record and I ended up with the first 30 mins of 20/20 or Dateline and missed the last 30 mins of the race.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Fahrenheit
posted Hide Post
The father/daughter team.

Scroll Stalker
Picture of Shawn
posted Hide Post
Noooooooo, I like them. It was because of the chic they had helping them, wasn't it?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Scroll Stalker
Picture of Shawn
posted Hide Post
Can someone tell me who was eliminated last night? I set it to record and the damn football game caused me to record half of 60 mins again so I only saw the first half. Ggggggrrrrrrrrrrrr.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Besotted Scroller
Picture of beauTifully tragic
posted Hide Post
i don't watch the show, but maybe this will help

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/amazing_race5/teams/index.shtml

oops

This message has been edited. Last edited by: beauTifully tragic,

Posts: 2723 | Location: la la land | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1-800-LUCIFER:
Can someone tell me who was eliminated last night? I set it to record and the damn football game caused me to record half of 60 mins again so I only saw the first half. Ggggggrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Oh, no one. Was a non-elimination leg. Kentucky coalmine couple came in last but the twist is that they do not need to give up their possessions. Instead they must come in 1st on the next leg or incur a 30 min penalty at the finish line. Should be next to impossible...or not.

Besotted Scroller
posted Hide Post
doesn't sound like y'all will be unhappy with peter/sarah being eliminated.. or breaking up

Scroll Stalker
Picture of Shawn
posted Hide Post
Right you are.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Besotted Scroller
posted Hide Post

Scroll Stalker
Picture of Shawn
posted Hide Post
They really are super guys. You know their parents have got to be so proud of them.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Besotted Scroller
posted Hide Post

Scroll Stalker
Picture of Shawn
posted Hide Post
I wanted them to win. After the 'win' brothers lost, I was hoping the Blondies would pull it off.

I can't really stand the models, just something about them is VERY shifty. Not really in their game playing so much as just, them.

I like one of the Alabama ladies, but the other is a royal bitch. She's ruined them both for me.

As for the last couple. Billy-Zane-Wannabe and his lady. I hate them and love them about 5 different times every episode. One minute he gets dangerously close to blowing a gasket, then - poof! He chills. And damn him, he's too cute when he cries over her.... I think I know why I hated him for so long.

He is me. I am him. We are we.
Cut, cut! No! Don't cut!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
I didn't hate the blondes as much as I thought I was going to therefore I think I ended up liking them more.
I feel that I was lulled into a false sense of affection for them.

Damn.

Besotted Scroller
posted Hide Post