Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Amphipolis Tidings  Hop To Forums  Reality TV    Amazing Race All Stars

Moderators: xenacrazed

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Amazing Race All Stars
 Login/Join 
Scroll Stalker
Picture of Shawn
posted
I was enjoying seeing racers who already had experience, but now that my beloved Rob and Ambah are gone.... why bother.

I loved those two!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Posts: 1673 | Location: everywhere, nowhere at all | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
what happened?

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

are you sitting on the soap?

sometimes, you just have to say 'what the f...'

Posts: 5103 | Location: Austin Texas, baby | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Stalker
Picture of Shawn
posted Hide Post
They came in first for the last 3 legs, then tragedy struck!

They picked the wrong detour and Rob wouldn't give up, by the time he did everyone had caught up and passed.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Posts: 1673 | Location: everywhere, nowhere at all | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
I kept waiting for Phil to say "The good news is that this is a non-elimination round..."

But he didn't.

Boo.

I too am kind of uninterested in the rest of the pack now that they are gone.

Posts: 2164 | Location: USA | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Stalker
Picture of Shawn
posted Hide Post
I have decided that Rob and Ambah are my guilty pleasure. I want to dislike the guy, but damn it, I just love them both. Go figure.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Scroll Stalker
Picture of Shawn
posted Hide Post
Some fricking sporting event messed up my recording so I only got the fiirst 15 mins - please tell me Mirna and Shmirna are gone....

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>