Scrolls
Mythbusters

This topic can be found at:
https://bingoze.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/464104798/m/4601002621

10 January 2006, 10:22 PM
Smirk Morgan
Mythbusters
Anybody else watch this show? I feel all kinds of love for it. Mostly that, holy shit, they aren't gonna--oh yes they are! love.

What's your favorite Myth that's been tackled?
Have you been disappointed to find that some of your favorite urban legends just arent' so?

I loved Canadian Air Force Pilot exploding head myth. My favorite was the human catapult. Mostly because Adam and Jamie had to run like hell when their football goal-post set up back=-fired on 'em.

11 January 2006, 07:30 AM
Arista
I lurve this show in so many ways. My favorite myth was the one where they set up the card flinger to see if you could kill someone with a playing card. I couldn't help but laugh when Jamie 'took on for the team' and allowed some of the cards to by flung at his chest. Ouch.
11 January 2006, 11:47 AM
WXF
I've never heard of this show. Where does it come on?
11 January 2006, 06:43 PM
Amethyst
Mick loves this show.

i don't really watch it, but i did catch them trying to bust the *light a fart* myth. and working out a lighter you could light at a distance etc.... i didn't see the outcome though.

12 January 2006, 10:04 AM
Arista
quote:
Originally posted by WXF:
I've never heard of this show. Where does it come on?

Discovery Channel. Wednesday nights at 9 pm and they usually reair older episodes on the weekend.
12 January 2006, 12:27 PM
zoom
i've witnessed fart-lighting. it is possible!

i love the show but oly watch occasionally. i loved the exploding toilet & the dead body smell in in the car eps...

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

are you sitting on the soap?

sometimes, you just have to say 'what the f...'

12 January 2006, 01:14 PM
WXF
Thanks Arista! I'll try to catch it!