Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Amphipolis Tidings  Hop To Forums  Reality TV    Mythbusters

Moderators: xenacrazed

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Mythbusters
 Login/Join 
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Smirk Morgan
posted
Anybody else watch this show? I feel all kinds of love for it. Mostly that, holy shit, they aren't gonna--oh yes they are! love.

What's your favorite Myth that's been tackled?
Have you been disappointed to find that some of your favorite urban legends just arent' so?

I loved Canadian Air Force Pilot exploding head myth. My favorite was the human catapult. Mostly because Adam and Jamie had to run like hell when their football goal-post set up back=-fired on 'em.

Posts: 2306 | Location: DFW | Registered: 24 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
I lurve this show in so many ways. My favorite myth was the one where they set up the card flinger to see if you could kill someone with a playing card. I couldn't help but laugh when Jamie 'took on for the team' and allowed some of the cards to by flung at his chest. Ouch.

Posts: 764 | Location: Buried under a pile of school books... | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Ultimate Scroller
posted Hide Post
I've never heard of this show. Where does it come on?

Posts: 507 | Location: NC, USA | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
Mick loves this show.

i don't really watch it, but i did catch them trying to bust the *light a fart* myth. and working out a lighter you could light at a distance etc.... i didn't see the outcome though.

Posts: 4830 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WXF:
I've never heard of this show. Where does it come on?

Discovery Channel. Wednesday nights at 9 pm and they usually reair older episodes on the weekend.

Posts: 764 | Location: Buried under a pile of school books... | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
i've witnessed fart-lighting. it is possible!

i love the show but oly watch occasionally. i loved the exploding toilet & the dead body smell in in the car eps...

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

are you sitting on the soap?

sometimes, you just have to say 'what the f...'

Posts: 5103 | Location: Austin Texas, baby | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Ultimate Scroller
posted Hide Post
Thanks Arista! I'll try to catch it!

Posts: 507 | Location: NC, USA | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post