Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Amphipolis Tidings  Hop To Forums  Reality TV    SURVIVOR Vanuatu ---- SPOILERS INSIDE

Moderators: xenacrazed

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
SURVIVOR Vanuatu ---- SPOILERS INSIDE
 Login/Join 
Scroll Guardian

posted
did anyone check out the immunity necklace tonight? It's Xena's breastplate! hee hee

This message has been edited. Last edited by: lila997,

Posts: 2164 | Location: USA | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Ultimate Scroller
Picture of TwinXenas
posted Hide Post
It's still 6pm here in CA so we have to wait to see it. That's cool to know. And how about the opening Survivor theme song? Sounds like from AITST.

"Worry is the darkroom in which negatives can develop."

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
oh yeaaahh, you're right Twinxenas! Sheesh, you'd think they'd have used that theme music for Survivor Amazon. hehe.

Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
is it just me or does Eliza remind you of Eve (my sincerest apologies to AW...)?

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

are you sitting on the soap?

sometimes, you just have to say 'what the f...'

Posts: 5103 | Location: Austin Texas, baby | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Fahrenheit
posted Hide Post
Tisn't just you.

Also, when will they do a Survivor with all adults rather than half being jr high people masquerading as grown-ups? Sure, have 19 and 20 year-olds, but...adults. It's the same with this year's Apprentice women...

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Which one is Eliza? The annoying chatty one? or one of the brunettes that i can't tell apart? Or is that Leann...oh, I need Cliff Notes this season.
Confused

Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
Eliza is the one who never shuts up. the one who switched to vote for Dolly at the last minute. the one i would smother in her sleep if i were on Vanuatu.

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

Posts: 5103 | Location: Austin Texas, baby | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by eyezoom:
Eliza is the one who never shuts up. the one who switched to vote for Dolly at the last minute. the one i would smother in her sleep if i were on Vanuatu.

okay yeah, i looked her up on cbs.com. yeah she;s annoying.

What i want to know is what is the deal with the guy in the Bob Barker T Shirt? Am i totally missing the significance and, more importantly, do we think that he brought several identical shirts or is that the same one all this time???!?? Eek

Scroll Stalker
Picture of Shawn
posted Hide Post
this may have spoilers
This was THE best epiosode in a long, long, time and the best reward they have ever had on Survivor. They actually learned how to survive!

Dah, was awesome, and Amy was amazing. She followed his every move. All the women did great, even Eliza was not totally annoying, but I have to give props to my girl Amy. I think she's my favorite castaway since Ol' Roger and Elisabeth.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Posts: 1673 | Location: everywhere, nowhere at all | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
This is not me.. This is me posting for Shawn/Wanton Crelty who is having browser issues and can not post but just *had* to reply with the following...

this may have spoilers
This was THE best episode in a long, long, time and the best reward they have ever had on Survivor. They actually learned how to survive!

Dah, was awesome, and Amy was amazing. She followed his every move. All the women did great, even Eliza was not totally annoying, but I have to give props to my girl Amy. I think she's my favorite castaway since Ol' Roger and Elisabeth.

Scroll Stalker
Picture of Shawn
posted Hide Post
LOL - thanks a bunch lila looks like I'm up and working - for now anyway. Looks like my reply actually worked the first time - maybe it way the scrolls and not me...............

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Posts: 1673 | Location: everywhere, nowhere at all | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
Amy's totally been my pick from the start...

did anyone happen to notice Amy & Twyla "comforting each other" in the background as the native dude canoed off? also, does anyone think that Twyla must certainly be a Xenite the way she's always working that machete with the whet stone like X with her sword? she was listening pretty close to all Dah's instructions, too. i'm so stoked the women won that reward cuz i don't think the men would have truly appreciated it like they did...

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

Ultimate Scroller
Picture of TwinXenas
posted Hide Post
Yup, we saw Ami & Twyla "comforting each other". We also noticed Ami's boobs being on camera a lot. blush blush

How about Ami's comment on Eliza when the latter got the grapefruits right and earned them a point against Lopevi?

Ami said: "Nice pair of grapefruits." As Eliza held them in front of her.

Memory of Xena & Gabrielle moment from "Been There Done That."

Xena: "Turnips -- did you say turnips?"

"Worry is the darkroom in which negatives can develop."

Ultimate Scroller
Picture of TwinXenas
posted Hide Post
One more thing:

**Spoilers**

Watching the preview for next week's ep, will there be a merge soon? Will the tribes be mixed so soon?

We like the tribes the way they are right now. xena xena

Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
it did seem like either they merge or maybe switch up tribe members, didn't it? and yes, i catch the grapefruits too. maybe Twyla & Ami have been brought together by their love of X:WP. stranger things have happened!

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
i found this kinda interesting:

Wondering why you didn't see this week's "Survivor: Vanuatu" outcast Brady Finta doing the usual live post-show interview on CBS' "The Early Show" on Friday? His absence has something to do with his job as an FBI agent; in fact, the bureau may keep him from appearing on TV for any "Survivor"-related event in the future, including the traditional reunion show at the finale on Dec. 12.

Finta appeared in a pre-taped interview rather than in person, "Early Show" co-anchor Rene Syler said, because the FBI had asked him to withdraw from the spotlight because of an upcoming counterterrorism assignment. Guess the bureau wasn't too happy about him potentially blowing his cover by appearing on several episodes of one of TV's most popular shows. (Then again, telling the world about your agent's next case isn't a great way to keep his cover either.)

Finta feels the bureau is unfairly punishing him for his notoriety -- so says Bronwen, a weblogger who says she is his fiancée. In a post that was quickly removed on Thursday, she wrote: ''His employers are giving him a really hard time about his dip into reality TV. Apparently, most of the authority figures who signed off on his little adventure now either don't remember or simply don't believe they would ever sign anything like that and Brady must have lied his way onto the show.... So he is hurt. I am so angry I want to scream. This dream job he has worked so hard for has totally slapped him in the face.''

Had Finta made it all the way to the finale, his employers might not have allowed him to take home the $1 million jackpot, Bronwen wrote. ''So unless some miracle happens, you won't see much more of Brady.... They have told him he can not go to New York and do any post production, not a single appearance or interview. Today we wanted to quit, tomorrow he is out with the SWAT team breaking down doors and catching bad guys. Life on the line for a company that kicks you in the guts. Doesn't make sense.'' Clearly, Bronwen never watched "The X-Files."

heh--love that last line...

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?