Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Amphipolis Tidings  Hop To Forums  Reality TV    Big Brother 2005
Page 1 2 3 4 5 

Moderators: xenacrazed

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Big Brother 2005
 Login/Join 
Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted
So another Big Brother season has began, did anyone else watch?

I'm assuming Argy did, how about Ame? You might have forgotten about it. Not sure if Maddie would watch, Gretel might repel her. Gretel is what draws me in. I enjoy her witty banter Smile Maddie's flatmates might watch it so she may end up forced into it. Lord help them if they try and watch the daily show instead of Home & Away Big Grin Not sure where Nouchy stands on the show, I don't think she watches..

Personally I don't think there's a looker among the housemates this year, so I'll have to choose a favourite based on personality Razz

My early favourites are Constance and Geneva, but that's not really based on anything. They just stuck out more to me.

What do you think about the $5000 slashed off the $1 million for every rule broken? Sucks for the winner if they get nothing Big Grin

And what about the two Logan's? I reckon that should be interesting. The confusion should be fun. Delicious, as Gretel put it ^_^

I won't be able to watch the daily show as usual, but I'll still watch the other shows as long as they don't clash with other shows Smile

I hope that Mike guy will be back for 'Big Brother Up Late' (if that show comes back). It's always fun watching him get more and more insane as time goes on from being up at crazy hours Smile

Also, if this post should be in the General forum, then I give permission for it to be moved Wink

Posts: 3209 | Location: Australia | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
As long as all the ppl who need to know about this thead know about it... anywhere is good.

I remembered to watch the first show,a nd last nights thing with the imposters.. i forgot about tonight's daily show.

How about i do my usual posting pics of everyone then i'll get down to my thoughts.

Posts: 4830 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Besotted Scroller
Picture of Madogis
posted Hide Post
gretel is a botheration, but i've been able to avoid her most days.

i watched all of big brother up late last night. i love that mike guy Smile. hooray for him being allowed out in prime-time tonight! Big Grin

during the big brother launch, i took time out to look at everyone sternly and say "now you do know that we won't be watching this instead of home and away?" they nodded wisely, and i was glad that we understood each other.

regarding the house mates, i have an initial liking of constance for the simple fact that she said "i like negative people, i think they're funny" (and if that wasn't her, then i like whoever said it)Smile. i seem to like the logans, the way they just sit back quietly and judge everyone. that's likely to change if they both end up in there at the same time though, so i don't know. dean seems fun also Smile.

it needs more consideration.

--------------------------------------

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
Well I forgot about the Friday Night Live show Frown I was watching the previous nights Amazing Race instead.

I tuned in towards the end though, and saw them wearing toga's and hanging from a pole while the others threw pies at them???

But why the HELL was Bree a part of the panel? Is she going to be there every week??

It's lucky I did see the end though, otherwise I would've thought Mike had lost it way quicker than usual this year on Up Late, because he had a toga on and was in a chariot thing. So if I hadn't seen...

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
I like Michelle, The Logans.

I did like Gianna but she is grating on my nerves a bit with her constant posing..lol

And Angela is pretty cool.

Posts: 4830 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
<Margo>
posted
tonight the logans got sprung

Report This Post
Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
Shame about the Logan's.

I hope Big Brother just lets both of them stay in anyway. That would be nice Smile

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
BB should kick Dean, Constance and ESPECIALLY Nelson out of the house, otherwise he is piss weak.

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Besotted Scroller
Picture of Madogis
posted Hide Post
i disliked logan dave bleeding Frown. there are plenty of people in that house that deserve to be cut open by broken glass, but he is not one of them! reinforce your mirrors big brother >.<!!

also, i dislike tim even more now, tricking my dave into playing deadly bloody soccer...

*hugs logans* it's okay boys, the drowned-rat creature wont hurt you anymore. *more hugs*

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
Tim is hot.

Logan is a big boofhead.

~~~~~~~~~~

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
It's time to go ... Nelson.

Sucked in - no prizes for you!

~~~~~~~~~~

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
I AM SO GLAD nelson went

and yes sucked into him for no prizes.

big pussy.

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
It was funny when he found out he wouldn't get any prizes, he couldn't even act like he didn't care because he'd made such a big deal about it Razz

Also, I read a webchat somewhere on the BB site with Constance and she was really mean in it. Glad she's gone now smash

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
I've got a feeling Constance may be re-entering the house. Apparently she is going to make a special announcement tonight.

My guess is that she's broken up with her boyfriend and wants to be allowed back in.

I thought Ange would go last night, but I really wanted Dean gone. He's good to look at, but he doesn't really contribute much to the house. Also, I don't like the way he's been talking about prizes, just like Nelson.

Friday Night Live was SO funny! I wonder what Gianna will do with her three points?

~~~~~~~~~~

<Ame>
posted
I wanted dean or tim to go too

i sorta liked angela Frown

i haven't ghot any real favs in the house still yet, but she was up there.

Report This Post
Besotted Scroller
Picture of Madogis
posted Hide Post
i'm liking christie more and more, and i have a feeling that i've gotten attatched to the wrong logan, but i'm in too deep now. i'm reserving final judgement for when he has blond hair. should be interesting Razz

i still don't like tim, but i liked angela even less. i dislike how she talked about people with no regard to their feelings whatsoever, and how if they got upset by it (which i think they were quite entitled to) she accused them of being childish. but anyway, best not to dwell, she's gone now and i can get back to staring at the logans as god intended.

p.s. what is gianna doing with the chores?? garneder = logans, shirtless. it's not that hard! smash

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
Gianna gave Tim a chore without realising he had been gardner last week, I think. She said she had given chores to people who hadn't already had them.

I like Christie. She's a cack.

~~~~~~~~~~

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
Well I forgot about the Live show again due to the Amazing Race.

Watched most of the Eviction show though. I didn't have any feelings about Angela one way or the other. She looked upset to be leaving though. Heh, fabulous Smile

Tim's top lip scares me.

I hope Constance isn't going back in. Maybe she's pregnant or something.

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
LOOK LOOK it's me,.. the scrolls finally let me in for my one day a week it seems to allow.

Christie is growing on me too, even though i didn't like her from the off, for the sole reason that she said she is *the package*

LOL

And i was expecting her to be a mixture between Bree and Ashalee

Big Grin

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
Friday Night Live, and I cannot stress this enough, was AWESOME!!

~~~~~~~~~~

Besotted Scroller
Picture of Madogis
posted Hide Post
i finally saw some of that elusive gianna "intelligence" that michael keeps talking about. she was having a quiet, deep and meaningful with hotdogs, both of them sounding very calm and coherant. it was truly a surreal experience. then she started subtly groping at his legs with her feet, and the gianna i know and love (*sarcasm*) came screaming back. Roll Eyes

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
I like to watch Gianna because she irritates me.

I think she will be voted out on Sunday night, but I don't really want any of the nominated housemates to go.

~~~~~~~~~~

Besotted Scroller
Picture of Madogis
posted Hide Post
it was kinda sad when gretel said "who's going tonight?" and the audience answered "gianna!" in one united voice.

nelson was horrible, but i guess that's to be expected after she publicly called him on it.

my hatred of angela continues.

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
Yeah, that was a pretty horrible time for Gianna on Sunday. Frown

It was much better watching her pole dance around Mike Goldman last night. Big Grin

~~~~~~~~~~

<madogis>
posted
hah! yes ma'am it was! Big Grin

gosh i love mike. i'd still watch uplate even if it had nothing to do with the housemates. mike is so adorable. pretty pretty eyes Smile

Report This Post