Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Amphipolis Tidings  Hop To Forums  Reality TV    Big Brother 2005
Page 1 2 3 4 5 

Moderators: xenacrazed

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Big Brother 2005
 Login/Join 
<Ame>
posted
i don't think i like the dark headed new one

but maybe it was just her thing in her hair that turned me off

LOL

Vesna?

Vespa?

Report This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
I never like any housemates, at first. They all have to grow on me.

Like mould.

I'm really enjoying watching Geneva, at the moment.

On another note - did anyone else notice how well Dean is hung? Eek

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
I enjoyed watching Dean squirm tonight under Rachael's interrogation.

Heh heh! Big Grin

~~~~~~~~~~

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
damn dean for not being voted out

Posts: 4830 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
Hopefully Dean will be voted out this week.

~~~~~~~~~~

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
ok the fight between dean and rachael after michael got evicted.

Sure she cried a bit too much about someone she hardly knew, but he was one of the few ppl nice to her in there.

She then asks the logans to be shopper/chef.

if they'd just been allowed to reply to her, instead of DEAN, getting up her for not waiting the *mourning* period after michael leaving, things woulda been fine.

but in the end she ended up feeling more on the outter from everyone because dean just can't shut up. and even geneva was like, she made the night all about her... it was dean her made the night all about rachael..lol it's not her fault she isn't the type of person to take crap and walk away.

I'm not saying i love rachael, but i do hate dean and i think he is being a super prick about it all.... and he all but went this week..

i might even vote this week..LOL

Posts: 4830 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
Yes, yes, yes! Totally agree.

Dean is the biggest bully. Did you notice how he had to drag the fight back out where he had "buddies" by challenging Rachael to ask if anyone was upset with him or her? He can't just talk to her on her own.

It thought it was excellent that Dean got strikes this week for being mean to Rachael. He doesn't know his "group" as well as he thinks he does.

It's time to go Dean, you arrogrant prick.

~~~~~~~~~~

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
YAY to you agreeing

I reckon if dean goes.... although she'll probably be up for nomination, the others might try to get to know her.

i still think dean should get nothing, he lied to come into the house too.

the only reason BB knew, as gretel said a few weeks back... he got confronted and had to tell them.

And rachel was right... when she commented that all this was over a 2 month relationship....LOL

i know some ppl say they know from the start, but deans such a wank how would he know anything..

and his g/f probably only love him for his big dick..Big Grin

Besotted Scroller
Picture of Madogis
posted Hide Post
ready kids? we're in for a big, pent-up rant today. here we go:

i don't like rachael one bit. granted, i didn't see all the fighting after michael left or whatever, but i did see her purposely attack dean over his girlfriend, when she had absolutely no idea what she was talking about. on that occasion, dean was trying to be as civil as he could to someone he barely knew who was abusing him for no apparent reason; someone who was belittling his girlfriend when she knew absolutely nothing about her or the relationship dean had with her; someone who by her own admission went into the house with the aim of making trouble, and then turns around and blames dean for being "mean" to her when he quite rightly defends himself.

now, maybe things have changed since that night and dean has been going out of his way to hassle her, but screw her - she started it. if she's going to go and cry everytime she can't handle getting dealt back what she dished out in the first place, then she shouldn't be in the house. bring on her being eligible for eviction! Mad

now.

gotta say "woo" to michael being evicted. he was way more arrogant than dean has ever been, as far as i'm concerned. at least the arrogance dean has, he's aware of and makes no apologies for - that's the way he is and if you don't like it, too bad. fair enough.
michael on the other hand pretends to be this nice, easy going guy who'll get along with anyone. oh, except for anyone younger than he is. oh yes, and anyone who doesn't like the idea of being told what to do in an environment which is supposed to be a community, not a dictatorship. perhaps if he hadn't treated people like ignorant, "immature" things that he'd just dug out of his ear, they might have been more receptive to his "requests". father-figure my arse, he was just some loser on a powertrip at being a bit older than some of the other housemates. newsflash mikey, being older doesn't necessarily make you wiser or smarter, and it sure as hell don't make you any nicer! and as for everyone elses "immaturity" - sulking for a whole week over losing the spa - that's the single most immature thing i've seen on the whole show. i'm overjoyed that the voting public felt the same. so so glad he's gone.

this week's nominees. i don't want any of them to go. michelle's relationship with glenn is good watching, ditto hotdog's relationship with vesna. i could stand to lose dean, but it's just the princible of the thing now - i want him to at least beat out rachael. so, to reiterate, i don't want any of them to go Frown

i'll especially hate it if dean is kicked out due to some residual "he's got a girlfriend!" thing. like he said, big brother had the opportunity to take him out of the show before he entered the house. yes, that's only because he was found out, but that's not the point - the point is, big brother knew the situation and had plenty of time to put someone else in dean's place. but did he? no. so i don't think he can bitch about dean's lying now. what's done is done, the decision's been made to keep him there, so it's time to move on. i personally don't think it was all that ethical to fill the house with singles anyway. they obviously liked dean's personality and thought he'd add something to the house. what should it matter if he's got a girlfriend? but maybe that's just me.

ok, rant copmplete. nice speaking to you all again.

p.s., is anyone else being annoyed by the little text messages running across the screen on up-late? they're distracting me from what's going on in the house, and more inportantly, they're distracting me from mike's pretty pretty eyes Frown

--------------------------------------

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
I wonder how often BB will order a smorgasboard? Big Grin

I also wanna know if the crew actually eat any of the food.

~~~~~~~~~~

Besotted Scroller
Picture of Madogis
posted Hide Post
lol! sauce! eye! hah! Big Grin

--------------------------------------

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
Bloody hell! I liked Michelle and now we can't even vote the bully out this week because stupid Glenn took three points off him.

No prizes for guessing Rachael will go this week.

Do you reckon they were eating cold pies the other night? Coz that would make me sick. Red Face

~~~~~~~~~~

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
I get the feeling Geneva will go. I don't want any of the three to go though.

At least if Geneva does go, her scary promo pic won't be around much anymore Razz

Posts: 3209 | Location: Australia | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I don't want any of the nominated gals to go this week, either. Frown

You seriously think people will dislike Geneva more than Rachael? I know tons of people who hate Rachael with a passion.

I really loved watching Geneva and Christie complaining to BB that none of the guys will have sex with them, because they are all too tired from working out in the gym. Too funny! Big Grin

~~~~~~~~~~

<Ame>
posted
Hey, i reckon geneva will go too.

cause ppl wanna see what will happen with the dean/rachael saga.

and too many ppl like christie..

geneva's either way, neither here nor there.. she's not well liked, but she's not well hated either

and if you look at the website for the pop poll for the week (not whole series since rachael hasn't been there since the start)
or even for the day.. rachael is higher than dean HA.. or was last time i checked anyways.

Report This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
Interesting ...

It's just that people who ring BB Up Late always say they hate Rachael and are gonna vote her out.

Oh well, I don't want anyone to go, but I especially want Christie to stay.

~~~~~~~~~~

<Ame>
posted
Bugger i need to sign in.

but here i am back for good.. i am now through a new server (see thread i am gunna start in general after this)

I was dissapointed to see rachael go.

Tonight i think hotdogs, geneva and christie will be up

i think dean will be in there but take the 3 points off himself and get out of it.

Report This Post
Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
I think Vesna is my favourite now Razz

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
bloody hell that was funny.

only one person to take the 3 points of to change who would be nominated, and he picked it..

LOL

I sooo hope he goes!

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
Hoorah for you being back!

*throws streamers*

Yeah, that was TOO funny that Dean put himself up for eviction.

I think it's too close to call, this week. Any of those people could go.

Time will tell ...

~~~~~~~~~~

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
Well, Vesna will probably be gone now.

SIGH

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
That was even funnier.... changes from 3 to 5.

mind you salem... odds on out of 5 , who knows who will go.

Maybe the nation has been waiting for glenn to be up again

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
I don't think Vesna will be out - a lot of people seem to like her.

It could be Glenn. Again, it's probably too close to call. I had a feeling it was going to be Geneva on Sunday but I don't quite know why.

Of course I'd LIKE it to be Dean. That's where my votes will go.

~~~~~~~~~~

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
i'd like to see dean, glenn or hotdogs

i know i know, all blokes but they shit me those 3 do..LOL

watch glenn try and hit on one of the intruders within hours of em coming in the house.... also have you ever noticed that he occasionally talks to himself as the third person... like when he got nominated.. he goes *shearer*
like he was saying it about a mate, not about himself..lol

but dean... his days have to be numbered. he shoulda gone with constance and nelson did... wouldn;t it be funny, after all this time if he got no prizes like them..lol

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
Bloody hell Dean is a liar.

What about when he was trying to convince Big Bro that he wasn't talking about nominations when he said that Monday was going to be easy?

Liar.

~~~~~~~~~~