Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Amphipolis Tidings  Hop To Forums  Reality TV    Amazing Race 9

Moderators: xenacrazed

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Amazing Race 9
 Login/Join 
Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted
Who's gonna be watching? It starts Tuesday here. I can't wait. Razz

-----------------------------
My Space

Posts: 1644 | Location: Blue skies....Michigan | Registered: 24 March 2005Report This Post
Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Fahrenheit
posted Hide Post
"raises hand"

Smile

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
I'm stoked, they're starting the new season here on Thursday, which will be the first time the show hasn't been months behind the US Smile

They've skipped over the previous season in favour of showing the newer one, but I don't mind. They say they'll throw that one on later in the year or something..

ANYway, yes, I'll be watching Smile

Posts: 3209 | Location: Australia | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroller Extraordinaire
posted Hide Post
OOHH, I'll be watching if it's that current Big Grin

i like not being super behind, so you can discuss it with others..

so yay

Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
YAY! Big Grin

My Space

Posts: 1644 | Location: Blue skies....Michigan | Registered: 24 March 2005Report This Post
Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Fahrenheit
posted Hide Post
I like the nerdy couple. They seem genuine Smile

Scroll Stalker
Picture of Shawn
posted Hide Post
I'm fond of them as well. They are just too dang cute. I also like the Mother Daughter team.

I hate that they always have some dickhead who verbally abuses his wife/gf. This time looks like we have the good Southern dentist and his lovely wife. Roll Eyes I'm already hoping he gets knocked on his ass.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Posts: 1673 | Location: everywhere, nowhere at all | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
I think the sister team from Houston are funny and it was funny when no one would help the blonde bimbo team on the motorcycle challenge. I was laughing my ass off. They thought they had it made when they brought that guy in there and then he just stood there and walked away. It looked like the older team from their profile had some brains. I guess I was wrong. I have a feeling that the mom/daughter team are going to get rather far. Or at least that's what I hope.

My Space

Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
So sad that the sisters came in last. They were funny.

My Space

Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
The nerds are getting on my nerves. I love the hippies. And the old couple is BLIND!!!

My Space

Scroll Stalker
Picture of Shawn
posted Hide Post
Oh come on XF3, give the nerds another shot. I think they are cute. I do have to agree with you about the older couple. I could see overlooking the clue box at one location, but you would think they had learned after that first experience.

What I would really like to see is that damn dentist knocked on his ass. His particular class of scum must migrate to Tennessee. Mad Sorry, he just reminds me of someone who turns my stomach.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Posts: 1673 | Location: everywhere, nowhere at all | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
Well to update the nerds and the dentist is gone! I loved the part on the last episode (I think) where BJ and Tyler were on the bus by themselves and they were saying that the spirit of their fallen comrads were on the bus with them and describing each one to a tee. So it's down to MoJo, the hippies, the frat boys and Ray and Yolada. What I love about this show is that you never know who is going to get lucky or have the skills to pull it out in the end. I can see the Eric and Jeremy doing it just because they've always been in the right place at the right time.

My Space

Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
Oh, and I'm ready for MoJo to GoGo. smash

My Space

Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
Anyone see the finale??

My Space

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
Well the finale was on here last Thursday and I can't say I was happy with the result. In fact, I couldn't stand BJ and Tyler so yeah, you can see how it wouldn't please me Razz

Everyone I speak to about the show all love them, I feel so alone. But blech! Everything they did just annoyed and frustrated me. I wanted to smack them and tell them to not be annoying. The only thing I did like about them were their 'Bowling' 'Moms' shirts.

So frustrating, that final challenge..

Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
I was definately happy when the Hippies won. I liked them and the Bowling Moms shirt made me laugh. Did anyone hear that after the finale that Ray proposed to Yolonda on one of the morning shows? I still don't think they should be getting married. They just don't seem like they like each other. That's how I see it anyway.

My Space

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
Ooh, I didn't know he proposed to her. I liked Yolanda. I don't have any comments on their relationship though smash

I don't know, sometimes they seemed good together.

Funny if she rejected his proposal on TV. Maybe that's why he did it on TV. So she couldn't reject him..

Oooh..

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Fahrenheit
posted Hide Post
I saw an advertisement for the new season. wheeeeeeee!