Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Amphipolis Tidings  Hop To Forums  Reality TV    American Idol 2007
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 

Moderators: xenacrazed

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
American Idol 2007
 Login/Join 
Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
Girls rule. Boys drool.

Loved Lakisha but that was a given. Jordin was really good. She reminds me of my sister all bubbly and whatnot. (and what a voice!) Melinda blows me away every time I see her sing. I thought Chris Sligh was so much better than Simon gave him credit for. He was the best one of the night. Gina Glocksen's got some pipes but she's going to have to work her butt off to win. Antonella Barba SHOULD HAVE NEVER been put through. Makes me so mad that spot could have been used for somebody that was worth it.

I keep thinking Sundance it going to come out and knock one out of the ballpark. Yeah I know. I doubt it at this point. Poor guy.

-----------------------------
My Space

Posts: 1644 | Location: Blue skies....Michigan | Registered: 24 March 2005Report This Post
Besotted Scroller
Picture of beauTifully tragic
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2723 | Location: la la land | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Stalker
Picture of Shawn
posted Hide Post
One word...

MAFIA!

Her old man is probably Tony Saprano-ish.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Posts: 1673 | Location: everywhere, nowhere at all | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
And so she shall henceforth be known as Meadow.

Posts: 2164 | Location: USA | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
Aparrently Meadow has some "girls gone wild" pictures up on the net somewhere. I heard that this morning on The Today Show.

My Space

Posts: 1644 | Location: Blue skies....Michigan | Registered: 24 March 2005Report This Post
Scroll Stalker
Picture of Shawn
posted Hide Post
LMAO @ Meadow.

Girls Gone Wild Karaoke Edition!

God, I hope they sanatized the mic.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Posts: 1673 | Location: everywhere, nowhere at all | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Besotted Scroller
posted Hide Post

Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
Sundance rocked! I'm still pulling for Chris Sligh.

Sanjaya and Nick are gone next week.

My Space

Besotted Scroller
posted Hide Post
nick definitely needs to go .. sanjaya has a good voice, but he's way too timid to use it

i'm not enjoying alaina, haley or leslie
i missed antonella tonight, but i'm sure i don't like her either evil

Ultimate Scroller
posted Hide Post
Yeah Sanjaya is definitely gone-or should be!

Posts: 507 | Location: NC, USA | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Stalker
Picture of Shawn
posted Hide Post
I'm still down on Sundance. It seems to me that all he did was belt out the same two lines from a very popular song.

I still like BeatBoxBoy and Justin Jr. Both are heavy on talent and style. I like Sligh, he too has talent, but his personality makes him shine.

Oh and little TJ? Or is it AJ? I adore that little guy, he's cute, fun, has a good voice and personality, not sure he's the type to win, but I think he has a bright future.

As for the girls....
I can't recall ever voting before, but I voted last night. I hit redial every few mins for an hour, I got through twice. I voted for Melinda Doolittle. She may not have the 'look' of a little pop diva, but that woman is MILES above the others. Vocally, she's on another planet. Folks may not like her song choice, but her delivery was amazing!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
Chris & Melinda in the finals...i won't care who wins.

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

are you sitting on the soap?

sometimes, you just have to say 'what the f...'

Posts: 5103 | Location: Austin Texas, baby | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Besotted Scroller
posted Hide Post
i seriously worry about americans sometimes

antonella stays (again) and aj goes.. crazy

Scroll Stalker
Picture of Shawn
posted Hide Post
It's laughable.

I did love how the one chic made her exit. Good sport. She wasn't great, but a lot better than Meadow. I am pissed about AJ, I really like that little guy.

Thank goodness Melinda is still around. I was worried she's too good.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
People are so stupid. I was reading where someone commented on how they voted for Meadow 100 times because they she has the potential and that she just keeps picking the wrong song. Get a clue people and a hearing aid.

I think at this point a contestants "fan base" also known as family can help a lot in the competition. It's also all about early airtime. Those two things can carry you through this part.

Oh and I'm glad I caught last night's group sing. I think that this is the first year that the group has sounded really good together. And imagine this....they aren't trying to out-sing each other! It was a really good performance.

My Space

Besotted Scroller
posted Hide Post
loved chris sligh
liked blake, (other) chris and brandon
phil can't start a song to save his life

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
I'm on the Chris Sligh train and have been since his audition. The boy has big talent AND personality (not to mention big hair).
I'm also loving the female the back up singer gone lead. (I think that's Melinda, right?). She just keeps having one good performance after another. Gotta love that.
Also digging Blake la Beatbox and the cute guy backup singer with the semi-Don Kingish hair style. (What is it with me and the odd-haired boys??)

Reserving judgment on who else of the batch of girls I like until after Wednesday's performance.

Bottom of the barrel= Sanjaya (I liked his audition and I WANTED to like him but between his bad performances and his sister back story creeping me out I just can not go there.),
Antonella (I mean, really, she's seriously still there based on her VOICE?? ) and one of the random forgettable blondish girls (because she is so random and forgettable that I have no idea what her name is).

Posts: 2164 | Location: USA | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Besotted Scroller
posted Hide Post
melinda.

also enjoyed:
stephanie, lakisha, jordin, gina

haley and antonella need to go
sabrina is kinda screechy for me

Scroll Stalker
Picture of Shawn
posted Hide Post
Melinda is... well, I think she's too good to be on this show. She is amazing!

The 'others' in my order for this week
1. LaKisha
2. Jordan
3. Gina

Please oh please make Meadow and Haley go home.
Meadow was better than last week, but just WAY out of her league and if I have to watch Haley do another 'Miss Texas talent competition performance' I might just hurl!

Da boys - Liked Chris Timberlake, still like BeatBoxBoy and Sligh, but Sligh has got to pick some better songs. Phil makes me nervous, like he's going to code at any moment. CLEAR! Sundance, ew - more and more ew every week. Sanjaya, I'm starting to think maybe they let the wrong sibling through. Jared - is he singing or trying to sign? Roll Eyes Stop with the hand already! Back up guy, great voice, super cute, just very forgettable.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Besotted Scroller
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SuperDoubleTrucker:
if I have to watch Haley do another 'Miss Texas talent competition performance' I might just hurl!

word!

Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
maybe she should twirl...

i like Brandon, but this wasn't his best week either. Sligh is my fave so far (well...and Melinda. that's is a given. i loooove her).

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

are you sitting on the soap?

sometimes, you just have to say 'what the f...'

Posts: 5103 | Location: Austin Texas, baby | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Besotted Scroller
posted Hide Post
well i guess we all get to hurl next week
at least antonella/meadow is gone

Ultimate Scroller
posted Hide Post
I know at least Antonella is gone! When SanJaya or whatever the hell his name is didn't go I thought What The F_ _ _?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: WXF,

Posts: 507 | Location: NC, USA | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Stalker
Picture of Shawn
posted Hide Post
I have a hard time believing that 'Miss Bexar County' got more votes than 'Cher' who could actually sing, and rather well. Come on now... she looks like a mixed race Cher, doesn't she? Well, Cher when she was hot, prior to her investment in tupperware and botox.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Besotted Scroller
posted Hide Post