Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Amphipolis Tidings  Hop To Forums  Reality TV    American Idol
Page 1 2 3 

Moderators: xenacrazed

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
American Idol
 Login/Join 
Ultimate Scroller
posted Hide Post
I thought Vonzell didn't do her best last night. Up until the past 2 weeks I thought she really had a good chance. Carrie did great and she's so damn Cute! As Shawn would say Ooof! And Bo rocks. He is already a star. I think it will be Bo & Carrie in the finale. And I think Bo will win! WXF Smile

Posts: 507 | Location: NC, USA | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
I think that Vonzel doesn't have a strong enough character to make it in the business. She's to sugary sweet after a while it starts to leave a bad taste in your mouth.

-----------------------------
My Space

Posts: 1644 | Location: Blue skies....Michigan | Registered: 24 March 2005Report This Post
Ultimate Scroller
posted Hide Post
Well it's Bo & Carrie! Who will pull it off???? I think it will be close. WXF Smile

Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
I love 'em both. It was so sweet when Bo was back at home. Going speechless and started tearing up.

My Space

Posts: 1644 | Location: Blue skies....Michigan | Registered: 24 March 2005Report This Post
Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
i loved the look on Bo's face when he realized the Skynnard guys were waiting in his room.

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

are you sitting on the soap?

sometimes, you just have to say 'what the f...'

Posts: 5103 | Location: Austin Texas, baby | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
In that one look you could tell that he was so overwelmed he was trying to catch his breath.

My Space

Ultimate Scroller
posted Hide Post
Yeah-the Skynard boys waiting for Bo was kinda cool! WXF Smile

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
i haven't watched the whole series or anything, but i happened to catch the show with the final 3.

carrie and bo deserved to go through more than the other one.

carrie can sure carry a note... she should try a mariah carey song if she hasn't already.

it will be a tough call, but i think bo will win, just cause he's a male and these idols shows don't have many *rockers* that get so far in the shows.. they are more boy band type males.

Posts: 4830 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Ultimate Scroller
posted Hide Post
I kinda think Bo will get it too. Carrie is good-not to mention cute Wink, but I think Bo will win it, and him being a rocker is one of the reasons I think he will win. WXF Big Grin

Besotted Scroller
Picture of Madogis
posted Hide Post
i'm still mourning the loss of harry malfoy, but it's been bo all the way for me. he's so precious Smile

i was worried when he redid that acapella performance. i think it should have been a one time deal, but it was still pretty good the second time around.

everyone vote for him! i'm willing to offer cash incentives!! *dazzles you with shiny australian monies* oooh look at all the charming wildlife reliefs...ahhh....

vote bo!!

--------------------------------------

Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
I thought Carrie did much better than Bo last night...her first performance was so so but that last put tears in my eyes...Love Bo but still want Carrie to win...there's something about her.Smile

My Space

Ultimate Scroller
posted Hide Post
I'm torn between them! I'd love for them both to win. I thought they both did a hell of a job last night. I think it will be close. Even closer than Ruben & Clay was. Can't wait till tonight to see what the outcome is. WXF Smile

Ultimate Scroller
posted Hide Post
Carrie all the way.

Big Grin

Posts: 893 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: 25 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
i thought they were both kinda off last night. i think Bo did better on the song they both sang & of course his "Vehicle" rules. don't know how "America" will vote, but i vote Bo.

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

are you sitting on the soap?

sometimes, you just have to say 'what the f...'

Posts: 5103 | Location: Austin Texas, baby | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
YAY!!!...CARRIE ROCKS!!...Our lovely winner of the night...Great finale...loved seeing Bo with Lynarnd Skynard...very happy she won...can't wait to pick up both of their CD's.
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

It was also nice to see Vonzel again.
I almost regurgitated when I saw Scott.
Lindsey actually sounded decent.

My Space

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
oh yay! I'd picked Carrie to win from the first audition. She seemed so Kelly-esque. Smile I actually would have been happy with either of the final 2 winning- Bo is great too. However, I did get the feeling that Carrie wanted it a tiny bit more.
I'm sure they'll both have great careers.

Posts: 2164 | Location: USA | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Ultimate Scroller
posted Hide Post
Yeah!!!! Ooof! Ooof! Carrie won it! I thought Bo had a chance but I just felt like Carrie would win. No worries though-I told my wife Big Grin that I bet there were record producers in the audience with contracts in hand. She agreed! And how cool about them both getting a convertible! WXF Smile

Ultimate Scroller
posted Hide Post
Carrie continues to rock my world and I'm very pleased she won. Smile I woulda come around sooner but work consumed my time. Razz But yaaaaay! Smile

Ooh, and lila, I picked her out from that very first audition too. There was something Kelly-like about her...but I dunno...she just had IT. I don't know how to describe it. She mesmerized me in those few short seconds, that's all it took. And she never let me down since. So I'm very pleased she won.

And it really did seem like she wanted it more than Bo. Therefore, I'm even happier that she got it. Smile

~Gabber

Posts: 893 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: 25 June 2003Report This Post
Besotted Scroller
Picture of Madogis
posted Hide Post
*sigh* it's probably for the best. maybe they'll let bo's band play with him on his album now, and also i think carrie would appreciate the idol status more, considering bo was only there on a dare anyway.

you know what this means though. if bo's album doesn't make it to australia, i will require an imported copy...friends Smile

--------------------------------------