Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Amphipolis Tidings  Hop To Forums  Reality TV    Australian Idol
Page 1 2 

Moderators: xenacrazed

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Australian Idol
 Login/Join 
Besotted Scroller
Picture of Madogis
posted Hide Post
i was going to kill someone if emily went. she's too darned good. as such, i never ever thought i'd be so happy to see james go Frown. poor, lovable kid. daniel needs to die a terrible terrible death. god i wish i was a gypsy right now...

hah! that kid with the sign was classic Big Grin. matheson's probably gonna get his ass sued for child abuse.

and since i couldn't get on last night, i should just point out my extaticicity at lee getting a touchdown!Big Grin and also my quiet smugness at mark saying it was a cumulative touchdown, which is exactly what i said Smile

*soccer announcer*
GOOOOOOAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!

Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

--------------------------------------

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
So did anything exciting happen in the rest of the dirty sounding name show last night? I bailed after Lee's segment.

I liked Kate singing 'Ironic' though Smile I thought she done good Razz

Posts: 3209 | Location: Australia | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Besotted Scroller
Picture of Madogis
posted Hide Post
i liked dan best. i forget what he was singing. something about death.. i found it refreshing Smile.

no, there wasn't any smut.. or much else of interest.. pretty dull night, really. although james did say something about ...uhm.. not every friday night being this exciting, and then andrew said "well i was just thinking about what we were doing last friday night..." and then there was a pause and then james moved right along Razz.

crazy kids.

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
Well, I caught the end of the verdict show, when it was down to Daniel and Anne (who was the third, by the way? I didna see). When it was announced Anne was out of the competition, leaving Daniel there, all I could think was "Oh, Maddie is gonna be pissed.."

For the record, I would rather Anne have stayed over Daniel.

Anne is so gracious though. Keeping it all together on stage and being all happy Smile

Besotted Scroller
Picture of Madogis
posted Hide Post
hehe, i liked how she said "you know what? i'm not sad! i'm happy to be where i am!" i thought it was a nice way of sticking it to everyone Razz

yes, maddie is indeed pissed, and not in a good way...stupid daniel. i'm becoming more and more convinced that he's made a deal with the devil. ot that he IS the devil. shaving that pouncy little triangle beard off ain't fooling no one, luci -_-

dan was the third person up there. crazy talk. it should have been daniel, anne, and lee, and then daniel should have crawled bak under whatever rock he came from -__-

david hasselhoff was there at the start. i think he was trying to steal james and andrew's jobs o_o. but then he said a swear and andrew rushed out to silence him ^_^

not much to say about last night, other than emily rocked, lee...god bless him, he's trying... and james: "i love you!!" andrew: "i love you too james.."

^_^

Besotted Scroller
Picture of Madogis
posted Hide Post
hmmm seems like i never reported on daniel's dismissal. odd... let's just say i was justified in my shameful joy Smile

so now lee's gone and so ends my competition, except to say good luck to kate and emily's a bitch Razz

*waits patiently for lee's band "bedrock" to release an album... also to see if james and andrew will pash at the opera house...*

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
Hooray, Kate won Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

I'm so happy for her ^_^

Besotted Scroller
Picture of Madogis
posted Hide Post
Big Grin
she seemed so out of it when it happened. they read out her name, and she was just standing there nodding, and then andrew said "you are the 2005 australian idol" and she looked like she had only just realised that she won Big Grin

sadly, andrew and james didn't pash Frown. well, as you say, not that we saw Wink

^_^