Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Poteidaia Tavern  Hop To Forums  General    Inside the Room of Your Soul

Moderators: Amethyst

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Inside the Room of Your Soul
 Login/Join 
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Free Madness
posted
What Your Soul Really Looks Like

You are very passionate and quite temperamental. While you can be moody, you always crave comfort.

You are a grounded person, but you also leave room for imagination and dreams. You feet may be on the ground, but you're head is in the clouds.

You believe that people see you as larger than life and important.(No I don't, lol...) While this is true, they also think you're a bit full of yourself.(Really? Good!RazzBig Grin)

Your near future is a lot like the present, and as far as you're concerned, that's a very good thing.

For you, love is all about caring and comfort. You couldn't fall in love with someone you didn't trust.

Inside the Room of Your Soul

http://www.blogthings.com/insidetheroomofyoursoulquiz/

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Free Madness,

"Even when you're down and blue, just remember that someone out there loves you, even if you don't know it and even if you haven't yet met them. There's someone out there waiting for you, remember that and keep faith. You'll get there."
~~Johnny Depp.

Posts: 3539 | Location: Dreamland | Registered: 06 April 2004Report This Post
Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
Hay,Im sorta like Ame..WhoKnew??

You are very passionate and quite temperamental. While you can be moody, you always crave comfort. Yeah

You are a grounded person, but you also leave room for imagination and dreams. You feet may be on the ground, but you're head is in the clouds.
I suppose.

You believe that people see you for how you are, not how you look. But deep down, you know that's not exactly true. Could be

Your near future is calm, relaxing, and pretty much what you want. And it's something you've been anticipating for a while now.
SO wrong.

For you, falling in love is all about the adventure and uncertainty. You can only fall in love with someone who keeps you guessing.
No Way!

I wouldnt exactly praise this 'evaluation'. Smile

Posts: 4276 | Location: Bflo,NY USA | Registered: 28 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
Hate to tell ya bruce... the person who started this thread, ain't me :P

It's Kate, if all the signs are pointing correctly. i am easily confused though Big Grin

Posts: 4830 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Besotted Scroller
Picture of beauTifully tragic
posted Hide Post

You are a warm hearted and open minded person. It's easy for you to forgive and forget.

You see yourself with pretty objective eyes. How you view yourself is almost exactly how other people view you.

Your near future is a lot like the present, and as far as you're concerned, that's a very good thing.

For you, love is all about caring and comfort. You couldn't fall in love with someone you didn't trust.

Posts: 2723 | Location: la la land | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post

You are a wanderer. You constantly long for a new adventure, challenge, or eve a completely different life.

You see yourself with pretty objective eyes. How you view yourself is almost exactly how other people view you.

Your near future is calm, relaxing, and pretty much what you want. And it's something you've been anticipating for a while now.

Your Hidden Talent

You are a great communicator. You have a real way with words.
You're never at a loss to explain what you mean or how you feel.
People find it easy to empathize with you, no matter what your situation.
When you're up, you make everyone happy. But when you're down, everyone suffers.

Posts: 2164 | Location: USA | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
You are a wanderer. You constantly long for a new adventure, challenge, or even a completely different life.

You are a very grounded, responsible, and realistic person. People may not want to hear the truth from you, but they're going to get it.

You believe that people see you for how you are, not how you look. But deep down, you know that's not exactly true.

Your near future is still unknown, and a little scary. You'll get through wild times - and you'll textually enjoy it.

that's pretty dead on for a 5 question quiz...

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

are you sitting on the soap?

sometimes, you just have to say 'what the f...'

Posts: 5103 | Location: Austin Texas, baby | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Besotted Scroller
posted Hide Post
Your Hidden Talent

Your natural talent is interpersonal relations and dealing with people.
You communicate well and are able to bring disparate groups together.
Your calming presence helps everything go more smoothly.
People crave your praise and complements.

interesting.. i pretty much dislike people in general

Scroll Stalker
Picture of Shawn
posted Hide Post
***What Your Soul Really Looks Like***

You are very passionate and quite temperamental. While you can be moody, you always crave comfort.

You believe that people see you for how you are, not how you look. But deep down, you know that's not exactly true.

Your near future is still unknown, and a little scary. You'll get through wild times - and you'll textually enjoy it.

For you, falling in love has never been easy. True... but You can only fall for someone who is very patient and persistent. HA! Not if you look at my ex.

I liked this quiz - until that.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Posts: 1673 | Location: everywhere, nowhere at all | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bambi And Thumper:
Hate to tell ya bruce... the person who started this thread, ain't me :P

It's Kate, if all the signs are pointing correctly. i am easily confused though Big Grin

OUCH!
Hay! Stop using that 'Snot Stinger' weapon on me!!
Im an old old guy & I gets confused easily..
Now which way is the bathroom again ????

Posts: 4276 | Location: Bflo,NY USA | Registered: 28 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sHaWn:

For you, falling in love has never been easy. True... but You can only fall for someone who is very patient and persistent. HA! Not if you look at my ex.

well...she is very persistent...

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

are you sitting on the soap?

sometimes, you just have to say 'what the f...'

Posts: 5103 | Location: Austin Texas, baby | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Besotted Scroller
posted Hide Post
i think sometimes people don't know who they are
they pretend to be something
but they can't continue it forever
hence patient to beotch in a few short years

Scroll Stalker
Picture of Shawn
posted Hide Post
Very true, Tam, very true.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Posts: 1673 | Location: everywhere, nowhere at all | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post

You

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post