Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Poteidaia Tavern  Hop To Forums  General    My RSPCA job

Moderators: Amethyst

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
My RSPCA job
 Login/Join 
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted
I'm enjoying my new job.

Two weeks of training made me feel quite sore, but it was interesting.

I saw my first dog get put to sleep, and it was actually not that bad. Very quick and painless.

A dog I was looking after bit my ... (I'm so embarrassed) ... nipples. No lie! When I put my hands over them it nipped my arse. Bad dog!!

We have a malamute in at the moment and I'm giving it extra food, in memory of Stella.

I'm working with the strays and a few people have come and claimed their dogs back. It's always nice when that happens.

Some of the people are very nice and some are cranky.

A young woman started at the same time as me, and lives in my area, so I give her a lift to and from work. It's great to have someone to talk about the day with.

I'll post again if anything interesting happens.

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Argeaux:

We have a malamute in at the moment and I'm giving it extra food, in memory of Stella.

heh...sweet.

sounds like a fun job.

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

are you sitting on the soap?

sometimes, you just have to say 'what the f...'

Posts: 5103 | Location: Austin Texas, baby | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Stalker
Picture of Shawn
posted Hide Post
Man, Argy I'm so thankful there are those of you doing work like that. As much as I love animals, I just don't think I could do it. I get so attached so quickly. Good on ya!

And how exactly did said pooch bite BOTH of your nipples? I'm not saying you are not well endowed, but both? Wink

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Posts: 1673 | Location: everywhere, nowhere at all | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
Glad to hear that it's going well. Rachel once got bit very close to her nether region. It was a VERY close call.

-----------------------------
My Space

Posts: 1644 | Location: Blue skies....Michigan | Registered: 24 March 2005Report This Post
Ultimate Scroller
Picture of Prof. Lurker
posted Hide Post
Although that's a job I could never take, I see its a very important org., glad to know you're enjoying it. I didn't know abour RSPCA until I googled the name (and got a paw cursor):

http://www.rspca.org.au/

Posts: 571 | Location: Brasilia | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
Hiya, Prof! I haven't seen you post for a while. Good to see ya. Smile

I have paws on my work uniform just like that paw on the cursor. My uniform is navy blue. Not the best colour for Summer, but it does look nifty.

Now, the story of how I got bitten on both nipples.

I went into this dog's cage and it was a very happy dog - jumping around with its tongue out. I bent down to pick up its water bowl and it nipped me on my left nipple.

In shock I stood up and covered my left breast with my hand. That signalled to the dog that the game was on. It quickly ran around to the right side of me, jumped up, and bit my right nipple.

I dropped the water bowl and stood there with both my hands covering my boobs shouting, "You naughty dog!!"

The dog wagged its tail and jumped into the back of the kennel, on its bed.

I then had to hose out the run, which meant turning my back to the dog. When I did, it bit my bum.

I was sexually harrassed at work by a dog!! Eek

~~~~~~~~~~

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Smirk Morgan
posted Hide Post
well..I suppose you could sue.

But good luck collecting.

Smile

Posts: 2306 | Location: DFW | Registered: 24 June 2003Report This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
I'll just put it to sleep when no one is paying attention.

Teach it to bite MY nipples.

~~~~~~~~~~

Scroll Stalker
Picture of Shawn
posted Hide Post
It's the reincarnation of some perverted old man. Wink

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Posts: 1673 | Location: everywhere, nowhere at all | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
Haha Yes I was gonna say my ex-wife had a similar expirience with very old men & nipples in a nursing home she worked in in the 80s....

Argy may I sugggest body armor..??
Smile

Why is it easier to fool the masses than it is to convince them that they have been fooled...?

Posts: 4276 | Location: Bflo,NY USA | Registered: 28 June 2003Report This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
Body armour is a good suggestion.

Maybe I should get one of those cone bras like Madonna used to wear.

Maybe not.

~~~~~~~~~~

Besotted Scroller
Picture of Madogis
posted Hide Post
small world. my friend works at the RSPCA and she got me a volunteer job at the pound. i like playing with the doggies Smile. no bites thus far, i'm happy to say...

--------------------------------------