Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Poteidaia Tavern  Hop To Forums  General    hello..... (echo echo echo)

Moderators: Amethyst

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
hello..... (echo echo echo)
 Login/Join 
Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted
well i know why i haven't been around, but where is everyone else?

yes i was in hospital yet again.. got my remaining ovary out and repaired a tear in my bowel

now i have to wear a stupid colostomy bag for 12 months... Frown

but enough about me, what have you been up to?

Posts: 4830 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Sara
posted Hide Post
Ouch...get well soon, Shelley. Frown

Um, I've been moving, getting unpacked, getting a dog, finding a new job, working at said job, playing WoW, having a friend stay a week cause her life was falling apart, spending time with Nic, finally getting her to watch all the Star Wars movies, walking said dog, getting ready for camping trips with Nic, praying for sunshine, enjoying the sunshine, playing outside with both the dog and Nic and (deep breath) reading.

And that's it. Razz

I <3 4 foot 11, blonde, operatic wonders from Oklahoma.

There is no charge for awesomeness or attractiveness

Posts: 2158 | Location: Seattle, WA | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Hey that echo hurts my poor wittle head (there's an echo in my head too). yeah, get well real quick like Ame! Glad to see ya back here.

Sara got a new job- cool! Jobs are so scarce round here it's awful. *knockin on wood- my head- that the economy gets better soonage*

i been gone awhile. Tryin to set some things right that somebody else wronged many moons ago. Not finished yet so i may disappear again soon.

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
Well I had a full time job for a little while, so that kept me busying.

Ares and I are now gearing up for a motorcycle tour around India in September, which means organising visas, international licences, luggage, etc.

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
where iz everybody?

SCROLLERS RETURN!

*sigh*

i been on vaca, not to India but mostly around Indhickiana n Kenturkey n O-hi-diddly-O.

i hope i'm not the last scroller cuz that'll mean i'll have to turn off the lights & shut all the doors 'fore i leave. Watching Xena again brings back happy memories of the scrolls. i dun want to be sad thinkin ya'll won't post.
Get over it n post!

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Ultimate Scroller
posted Hide Post
You should see it right now, xc...I hop on and there were 14 guests...then I log in and a minute later, there's 21. Wink Apparently they're here, they're just not talking too much. Razz

Posts: 893 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: 25 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gabber:
You should see it right now, xc...I hop on and there were 14 guests...then I log in and a minute later, there's 21. Wink Apparently they're here, they're just not talking too much. Razz

well, that don't surprise me none. Most scrollers are a buncha yellow belly sapsuckers! They log on & see discussion at the scrolls. Then they whine, "ooooooh, i can't talk, it's too demanding & i look more koolage by staying away & if someone didn't reply to me, i'd feel like a dummy booo-hooo-hooo".

Them non-replying scrollers thinks they are sooo busy, textin messages or facebookin or whatever. i betcha they never liked Xena to begin with. They was just riding the XWP bandwagon so they'd look koolage.

Or maybe...maybe they's even dummer than me, and can't keep up with my sofesty um serfistukated er i mean sophfistecated mind. yeah. i'm juss too smart fer all them phony scrollers. Ha! no wonder they stays away. na na na na na i'm more edumacated than they is na na na na.

well if that don't bring 'em back... *sigh*

Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
i lurk
i just need something to say

i just bought something xena ish on ebay, my first ever purchase :P

i'll post a pic when it arrives

Posts: 4830 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
i aint bought nuttin xenaish in a long time. Last thing was the Xena comic and it wasn't very good.

i would guess xena stuff has come down in price on ebay, eh? i'd like to have a 2010 xena calendar if it's not too expensive & if they still make 'em.

Scroll Guru
posted Hide Post
Hey xc, I found my back! Maybe some others will as well. Smile I can't guarantee I'll post a whole lot, but I'll sure be checking in more often (last time was 3+ years ago...yikes!).

Posts: 218 | Location: OR....or what? | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post