Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Poteidaia Tavern  Hop To Forums  General    A message to Prof X from Ares

Moderators: Amethyst, zoom
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A message to Prof X from Ares
 Login/Join 
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief
Picture of Argeaux
posted
You have been suitably warned, Prof X, as to the skill, power and never-say-die attitude of the Socceroos.

I hope, for your sake, the Brazillians do not underestimate the Australians.

May the best team win! The Aussies, of course.

From Ares C/O Argeaux's Scroll account

Posts: 5295 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief
Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
*bumping for Ares*

Posts: 5295 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
bump

AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE

OI OI OI!

Posts: 4824 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ultimate Scroller
Picture of Prof. Lurker
posted Hide Post
sorry I've been away (not because people forgot my birthday Wink but due to comp crash stuff)

2 x 0 though as you might have seen it wasn't easy - Brazil isn't yet at its best.
I'm still cheering for Australia to be the #2.
Good luck!

Posts: 571 | Location: Brasilia | Registered: 23 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ultimate Scroller
Picture of Prof. Lurker
posted Hide Post
hey, where are you? It worked so far - in 1 hour there comes Italy. Not impossible, go Australia Cool

Posts: 571 | Location: Brasilia | Registered: 23 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
WE WERE ROBBED!

*cries*

Posts: 4824 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ultimate Scroller
Picture of Prof. Lurker
posted Hide Post
I saw it! Mad stupid referee - everybody here is commenting how unfair it was.

Scroll Guru
Picture of TiggsWP
posted Hide Post
OK, I ddin't actually get to see the game, but I heard this morning...so sorry to all the soccer fans from OZ!!!

Posts: 265 | Registered: 13 December 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post