Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Poteidaia Tavern  Hop To Forums  General    What If?
Page 1 ... 62 63 64 65

Moderators: Amethyst
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What If?
 Login/Join 
Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
what if blah december?

Painful memories this month, wish i could sleep thru it all.

i wonder if Ame will return?

So there's no Thanksgiving in aussie land? No pilgrims arrived stealin the land the Indians? Aren't you lucky.

Posts: 10549 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Besotted Scroller
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
What if I just stop in to say hi..???

What if I just wish everone well & stuff..??

***Crickets***

What if I'm doing a little better than last year & a half?

What if I was well enuff to make a daylight doctor's appointment?

What if getting him back to where he was in his agreeing with me is gonna be work..?

I said Duh!

Posts: 2854 | Location: Bflo,NY USA | Registered: 28 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
what if howdy BrucE?

It has been pretty empty in here lately. I'm glad to here you're doing even a little better lately.

I hope you get to drop in more often.

i'm actually watching Xena again. My mindset is different from the last time i saw it. Oddly enuff, it seems more fresh than it did when i stopped watching the dvd's 2 years ago.

Posts: 10549 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
What if Hey Brucy!!! (waves)

What if, it's good to hear you're doing better!

What if...lmao, doctors...wish I could find a good one. All of 'em either don't have any information and anxious to get me out of there or they have too much of the wrong information that they're trying to push on me.

What if...not that I always know what's best for me otherwise why go to a doc? Razz but I have a good enuff idea of what I NEED to get better.

What if, the chiropractics were helping some but the docs themselves have very little to say. I wish they'd say something about my condition. Feel like I'm dealing with Lucy sometimes. Five cents please!!! Roll Eyes Razz

What if, but it's good to see people coming around here again, I know I've been MIA a lot for awhile too.

What if I should pick up Xena again too, it's funny how when our lives change or times change, that the old shows do feel fresher when seen with a different perspective?

"Ultimately, the truth will come out in all of this and I will be standing on the right side of the roaring rapids. I hope other people will be too. I know the truth and if I had to walk away from all of it today, the job, the career, all of it, and go toodle-oo, then fine."

~~Johnny Depp.

Posts: 3174 | Location: Dreamland | Registered: 06 April 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Besotted Scroller
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
What if ... How time has past.....
When I first came to Tom's Xena board ..

I looked like a Xena Badass..

Now I look like Bernie sanders with a lil mouth beard..Dyed brown.

Who da thunk.

I said Duh!

Posts: 2854 | Location: Bflo,NY USA | Registered: 28 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Brucy Braless:
What if ... How time has past.....
When I first came to Tom's Xena board ..

I looked like a Xena Badass..

Now I look like Bernie sanders with a lil mouth beard..Dyed brown.

Who da thunk.

BernE Braless???

Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
what if i hear one more Christmas song i am going to go berserk?

yes, i am turning into Scrooge or the Grinch or both

bah humbug!

Besotted Scroller
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
What if BernE B Has been struggling to get into the Xmass Spirit..?

What if Healthcare for everybody...Merry Christmas..?

What if.... Wait....wasnt that Hillary's idea/Cause back in the 90s..??

I said Duh!

Besotted Scroller
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
What if ' Merry Christmas" ya buncha laggards

I said Duh!

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
What if Merry Christmas, a day late...yesterday was nuts, but a lot better than I expected it to be???

What if yesterday I did something crazy I never expected to offer to do much less do it successfully?

What if I hosted Christmas dinner? Eek

What if, thankfully it was just four people that came, John's dad, my mom, my sister and her husband?

What if my first turkey, a small 8 pounder, was fully cooked after an hour and a half and it got RAVE REVIEWS? Eek Big Grin

What if I cooked it at 400 degrees because I was scared it wouldn't be ready in time, but voila, an hour and half later it's golden brown with no pinkness inside whatsoever, and not too dry?

What if my dad used to do all this at holidays, make the turkeys, the gravy, the stuffing...my mom did the side dishes?

What if I think he was with me last night saying, "You can do this?" Smile

What if it actually was a great Christmas, something I haven't had in years??? Smile

What if...here's hoping 2019 is even better, or at least better than this year? Razz Big Grin smash

What if, here's some dark comedy for you guys to get you through the rest of 2018? Big Grin Big Grin

"It's a Wonderful Trump"-Saturday Night Live

"Ultimately, the truth will come out in all of this and I will be standing on the right side of the roaring rapids. I hope other people will be too. I know the truth and if I had to walk away from all of it today, the job, the career, all of it, and go toodle-oo, then fine."

~~Johnny Depp.

Posts: 3174 | Location: Dreamland | Registered: 06 April 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
Note to self: show up at Kate's house next year for Christmas.

i'm am glad you had a good one. i am sure you deserve a happy holiday after the rough time you have had in recent years.

what if my Christmas was the worst ever- so far?

It sucks not having any family. Extended family don't extend themselves to me as they have enuff of their own family & don't need or want no xc.

At least i have Natalie Adele, although in winter, she snuggles up to the floor register under an upstairs bed. i need to kidnap me some coed around the holidays & force her to be my family. Or else hibernate til spring.

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
What if all the scrollers are invited next year? Big Grin

What if I know how you feel about extended family, xc...so many ppl have their own lives and can't always be bothered with mine either? Razz

What if even my immediate family has moments of hibernation?

What if...but in all fairness I hibernate too so it kinda balances out?

What if I know it's hard when you lose someone though...it was weird and sad without Dad around.

What if, I'm sure you'll find some people to be your family...if I lived closer to you, I could be, but for now, think of me as another part of your scroll family!!! Big Grin

What if we should all have a virtual Holiday dinner next year!!! smash Big Grin

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
what if another year?

i don't do n.y. resolutions cause change ought to be enacted at any time any day & not just on the 1st day of the year out of some silly ritual.

life is just one long year, bookmarked by events which mark significant changes. This is especially true today as Trumpett acts like a one year old child boo-hooing about garbage. The news media isn't much better, egging him on. Too bad we can't put the gov't, the news media & the lawyers on a space ship & shoot 'em into deep space.

Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
what if measurable snow on the ground for the first time this winter?

i hate snow, it serves no purpose except for snow shovel makers & skiers. At least January is almost
half over. C'mon summer.