Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Poteidaia Tavern  Hop To Forums  General    Love letters...
Page 1 2 

Moderators: Amethyst

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Love letters...
 Login/Join 
Scroll Obsessive
Picture of KSena
posted
Do you remember me, my dearest William? The stars told me that you might have forgotten me... And it scared me terribly... You do remember me, don't you? Please tell me you do?

I found a boy last night. He looked like you do. And it reminded me of our wicked days. But he was not a fun doll. He broke to quickly. And made such terrible noice! You never did. And neither did I, remember?

I wonder if you will answer me? Last time, was so terrible... I was sure you were lost to me. Are you?

My lovely wicked William. Do you still remember your ripe and wicked plum?

/Your Princess

<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>

My LiveJournal: A look inside KSenas mind...

Posts: 1120 | Location: Borås in Sweden | Registered: 30 June 2003Report This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
Dru

Of course I remember you!

How could I ever forget those ripe, red lips that taste of wine. My first luscious love.

I still long to suckle from your breast. To feel your heart throb next to mine.

What are you doing? Feel free to drop past Sunnydale if you fancy meeting up to relive some memories.

Oops, can't write any more. Give me another shout soon, love.

Spikey

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Obsessive
Picture of KSena
posted Hide Post
You are the only one that can make my heart move, my William... It is as dead as the rest of me. So cold and dead... You still miss my cold hands, then do you? I am glad you do. You were such a good childe. I made you to care for me. To play with in dark nights, to make the world bleed so pretty... I wonder if you still want to go and play? I remember the orphan-home you gave me. They were so pretty... so pretty dolls to play with. And they bleed so nicely. It was like a song. But you don't like to sing now, do you? I can feel it. And the stars told me. Your burning, my William... And I don't like it. But she does, doesn't she? She is not for you, my William. Not for you.

/Your wicked plum

Posts: 1120 | Location: Borås in Sweden | Registered: 30 June 2003Report This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
D.

I've got a fantastic idea.

Why don't you come and join Buffy and me and bring some of your ice? If you use your coolness on me, and Buffy uses her heat, I'm sure we could all make things get just the right temperature.

Does that sound good to you? Then you and I could go out to get a bite to eat afterwards and-

Gotta go. Write soon!

S.

~~~~~~~~~~

Scroll Obsessive
Picture of KSena
posted Hide Post
You want a threesome, my William? Nothing new... We have done that before, have we not? And it always ended whit such a pretty bloodbath. Usually in there home. I always liked that. Delicious terror. Bleeding like beautiful poetry... Made me all tingly all over. And you were such a wonderful and delicious bad dog! All in control you were. I wonder if the Slayer likes that to? I see darkness there sometimes... And the stars whisper and whisper... I think they need new names. They are so many. Yes, somenight perhaps. She will se how fun one can have. Just like us.

/Your dark princess

Scroll Obsessive
Picture of KSena
posted Hide Post
My dearest William. Have you forgotten about your ripe plum again? There is such deliciuos darkness here that I can hide in. In Sunnydale there is only the Slayer. Not much fun for bad dogs like us there, is it. Why don't you answer my letters? Has the Slayer told you not to? Are you in the danger of being a GOOD dog??? Miss Edith says you are... Burning, burning... Just like Daddy. Are you eating rats to? Such a dreadful meal. I would never do that. Not food for a princess. Although I got an old man stuck in my teeth the other night. It took quite alot of children to get the foul taste out of my mouth. You do remember the sweetness of the orphaness do you not? Such sweet horror... And the terror only made it taste sweeter.

Oh William... I miss you. I am so lonely. I have lost my little ones. Only Miss Edith is still with me. And the stars. I have named them again. All the same name, only 'cause they wished it.... They told me I shouldn't be alone. I miss our family, my William. Daddy and grandmomma and you... I wasn't lonely then. Always someone to take care of me. Now I have to do it myself, and it is so troublesome.

/Your lonely Princess

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
Dear Drusilla

Ah ... yes. I've been meaning to write to you Dru to tell you that it's all over. Isn't that right, Buffy? She's standing over me as I write this.

She says to tell that skanky weed that there will be no threesome as long as your dead corpse is rotting out of hell. Did I write that correctly, my sweet?

Yes, um, I've turned good and so I won't be requiring your services, Dru. So leave me alone you bint and crawl back into your cave.

Yours sincerely
Spike

PS. I scribbled this when Buffy wasn't looking -- make your way to our old nest if you're up for a bit of fun on the sly. She doesn't need to find out.

~~~~~~~~~~

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
Dru

Something wicked is stirring. Can you feel it?

Deep down in the seventh dimension. An old, sly magic. Mephisto awakes, perchance?

I'm weary of this town and these do-gooders. It's not good for my bad, bad soul. Might not mean much to you but this puppy is getting restless.

Fancy playing Bonnie to my Clyde?

S.

~~~~~~~~~~

Scroll Obsessive
Picture of KSena
posted Hide Post
My lovely William. Of course I want to play with you! Always and forever. So the Slayer thinks I am rotting? I don't think so. I am only cold. Is that rotting? I think not. She should not make princesses angry. They can come bite you in the dark! He he he... I have found a new plaything, my William! I wish it will hold on longer then the last one. Such a pretty doll... It has beautiful blond and curly hair and it is so fun to braid. Can I bring my new dolly? I promise she will be quite as a mouse.

Of course I can feel the wicked thing. It has made my skin crawl for days, and I couldn't sleep. Mephisto, you thinks? How fun!!! I would love to meet him! I am sure he can teach me new things. Things Daddy couldn't figure out. Don't you think? If puppy is getting restless, one must take it out for a walk!

/Your Bonnie

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
Dru

Lovely. This will be quite like old times, won't it?

Listen, love, here's what I need you to do. Ask around at the usual haunts. Find out what you can about Mephisto and what he wants.

Maybe we can get in on some of his action.

Make sure you take plenty of kittens with you.

Spike

~~~~~~~~~~

Scroll Obsessive
Picture of KSena
posted Hide Post
Sneaky, sneaky... So much fun! I have asked around, here and there. Not many that know how to treat a princess. And my dress got icky. Kittens were making such trouble. Didn't stay in the basket. But my dolly liked the kittens. She carried them for me. And we walked around. You remember my William, here in New Orleans there is much happening. So many nice bars to go to. We had alot of fun here once did we not?

Although I had to give my dolly away. I found a demon here that liked to talk, my William. And he liked little dollies as well! We had a lot of fun! He had heard about Mephisto as well. And also that he was not alone. Is there ever a bad dog working alone, my love? Miss Edith thinks not. He said that Mephisto had a daughter with him. Does that not sound fun my love! But he didn't know were Mephisto is. And then it was late in the night and I had no were to sleep. So I left my dolly with the demon to play with. I am sure he will have alot of fun with her. She was such a good dolly once she stopped screaming. I had to bite her tounge to stop her making all that noice. It was a little troublesome to find a place to sleep when I couldn't use her. But I did. A very nice place to! I think I will stay here a little bit.

/Your busy Princess

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
Now Dru, you must share your dollies. I'm sure there will be enough for you to play with in your new lodgings.

Mephisto has a daughter, ay? She'll be hot to trot in New Orleans, I'll warrant. Should be easy to track her down.

Eh, listen, that demon you found who liked to talk -- is that all he liked to do? I mean, I know you used to have quite a thing for demons. And they used to find you quite a tasty bit of biscuit, as well.

I think the next step is to find Mephisto's chicklet and squeeze her for information. You up to the task?

Keep your goods warm.

S.

~~~~~~~~~~

Scroll Obsessive
Picture of KSena
posted Hide Post
Tsk, tsk, my William. Mommy can have her fun to. You are having fun with the Slayer, do you not? She even made you start to burn.

Your princess has been a sneaky princess these days, my William! I have talked so much to so many diffrent demons. But I must say, our kind must like this city. There is almost only children of the night here. There is a ball soon. For demons. Don't you think that sound fun? I can wear my beautiful dress that I found the other night on a beautiful girl. She tasted sooo sweet. Just like the dress looks. I miss the days when you used to bring my those beautiful girls with beautiful dresses. You always knew how to pick them, my William. I am so looking forward to the party! I am sure it will be wonderful! It is for all the demons and vampires here in New Orleans! Miss Edith wants to go to, but she has been such a bad girl and ran away from me yesterday. She must be punished. I found out about the party when I went to talk to the demon that I gave my dolly to. He had brokend her. Nothing left. To bad. She was such a good dolly. I will see if I can find another one. The demon thought that Mephistos daughter will be there to. I will go and see if she is a proper princess to. Maybe we can be friends! That would be so wonderful and I wouldn't be lonely anymore.

/Your party princess

Scroll Obsessive
Picture of KSena
posted Hide Post
Oh my William. You should have been here. The party was wonderful and we could have had such a wonderful time. I found a new dolly that I brought to the ball. A princess can't go hungry all night, can she? And I thought to share her with Mephistos daughter. A gift can give friends. I was worried she wouldn't like it. My dolly didn't have curly hair. And you know how much I like that. But she did make such wonderful noice! I found her a pretty dress to. The party was wonderful! So much nice demons and funny dollys! I liked it there! I looked for Mephistos daughter. I saw her in a dream. And she was there. She didn't look like a demon at all. She was beautiful, my William. You would have liked her. And strong. So strong. I am sure her father is stronger. She is nice and likes to play to. But her father is not in New Orleans. Isn't that odd? My daddy wouldn't have done that, now would he, my William? He wouldn't leave Drusilla alone. But Mephisto did.

/Your courious Princess

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
My Princess

So, you got Mephisto's sprog to talk? You always had a way of getting whatever you wanted.

I was hanging around the Blood Bank in Sunnydale the other day when a crew came in looking for fresh supplies. Seems that someone or something had gone on quite a rampage and left a few citizens with gaping holes where their hearts used to be.

I got to thinking that maybe Mephisto and his daughter had split up. Then I wondered to myself, if I was a demon looking to take over the world, where would I be headed?

I didn't have to wonder for too long. After all, I once WAS a demon trying to take over the world. And I headed straight for Sunnydale. To take out the Slayer.

Of course, I brought you along for the ride, my pet. But I may have felt more protective of my own flesh and bile. If I had a daughter I would possibly have left her behind, out of harm's way.

Keep close to the sprog. You never know what one Princess will whisper to another in the dead of night.

Your Spike (for the most part)

~~~~~~~~~~

Scroll Obsessive
Picture of KSena
posted Hide Post
Naughty, naughty, my William. I am still your elder and Sire. You should not talk to Mommy like that. I am not your blood? No, my William, you are my blood. I miss you, and love you, my William. But bad dogs can be learned as well. So was I. And so was you. Nothing has changed. The stars are singing. There is power rising. So strong. But not here. Not here. And I am lost and lonely. My handsome childe is not here and sing songs with me. In the dark. In the blood. Always singing. Never quite. I am so confused. Nothing is as it should be. Aria, the daughter, asked me to dinner. I tasted her. And the stars screamed at me. I am afraid, my William. Help Princess?

/Your confused Princess

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
Dru

Let's get one thing straight, pet. You may have sired me, but you've never owned me. I am my own man.

Are you mad? Why are you supping on evil incarnate? Couldn't help yourself, ay? I'll bet it tasted like truffles but she seems to have left you with a monster hangover.

I take it that Aria is still with us? It would take more than one of your love bites to bring her kind down. Careful, my sweet. You don't want her avenging Daddy on your tail.

Word on the street is that Mephisto has indeed found his way here. Even the chaos demons are afraid. Good. I despise their kind. They remind me of betrayal. It still stings. The less said about them the better.

I need more information. Try to find out what Aria's Daddy is up to. The more I know before I try to get close to him, the better.

Play nice.

Spike

~~~~~~~~~~

Scroll Obsessive
Picture of KSena
posted Hide Post
Are you angry with me, my William? You are so strong and independent. That is why I made you. Why I needed you. But it did get you in trouble with Daddy. Didn't it? And I wanted to play with Aria. We had so much fun! She wanted to play or I wouldn't find anything out about daddy dearest. It tasted so nice and the stars turned so bright. And so loud. But they don't scream at me anymore. We are still the best of friends. I just nibbled on Aria a little. A love bite, like you said, sweet Willie. Were you usually do it on me. Leaves such pretty marks, that just you and me can see. Aria's daddy is in the Dale of Sun to get strong, my love. I don't know how. But he is. I played with my cards to. And I saw help. Not for me. Not for you. But for daddy. Don't know why Aria is here. Out of the way, not in the way, I think. And she plays so sweetly. Tomorrow we will go shopping. I think I will try and find a pretty new dress.

Don't be cross, my Willie. You are still my wonderful dark knight and poet.

/Your sober Princess

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
What's this about, Dru? Why the stinging reply?

That long letter you wrote saying you don't want to hear from me any more-- I must say it's left me disappointed. I thought we had something delicious bubbling. I was about to hop over to New Orleans to bring it to the boil.

Look, if this is because of Buffy, there's no need to concern yourself there. She's only a bit of fun for me. I can drop her in a flash.

It's you and me, sweet. Remember? Keepers of the wicked ways. The night is our plaything and the streets are ripe for our picking.

I must say, though, you've become unusually verbose. Where did you learn to prattle on like that? You're usually a woman of few words.

I'll keep hunting for information here while I wait to hear from you soon.

S.

~~~~~~~~~~

Scroll Obsessive
Picture of KSena
posted Hide Post
How can I keep the words down, my William, when they just bubble around in my head and wants to come out and play? Are you still angry with me, my love? Why? I am trying to find out more about Mephisto and his little daughter and princess. Is that not what you want your princess to do?

/ Your Princess

Scroll Obsessive
Picture of KSena
posted Hide Post
My dearest William. Is the Slayer nasty to you? Should I come rip her heart out? Were are you, my love? And is there an army in Sunnydale? I saw a blazing army riding on big demons with many legs in a dream...

/Your worried Princess

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
Dru, I haven't heard from you for a while. You alright, sweets?

First that long letter telling me to shove off, and then nothing. Playing the silent game was never your style.

Write soon, love.

Spike

~~~~~~~~~~

Scroll Obsessive
Picture of KSena
posted Hide Post
Games games... I think someone is playing a game on my pretty Spike... Your princess has written letters, waiting for replays, but none has come. I think someone is playing tricks on you, my love. Snatching letters, right out of the air like a dolly gasping for air. I wonder who, my love? Can it be the slayer, playing with princess? Not only making my love burn, but being rude and snatching letters as well. Rude girls are not invited to Princess party. Princess is now very vexed.

/Your irritated Princess

Scroll Obsessive
Picture of KSena
posted Hide Post
My lovely William. Princess thinks you should look in the Slayers drawer. Stars are telling me that my letters have been taken. Can you find them? Miss Edith is so upset. No tea for days.

/Your lonely Princess

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
Dear Heart

Buffy had to go to the City of Angels to meet with Broody Boy. Meantime, a scrawny little nether demon dropped off your latest letter to me. Good thinking to change delivery boys. I think the last one may have been secretly on the Slayer payroll.

After I read your letter, I checked out Buffy's drawers. I mean I looked through her knickers. Oh sod it, you know what I mean. Of course I found all your other letters. Wait 'til that bitch gets back. She'll get what's coming to her. In more ways than one.

Just, make sure that she doesn't get her hands on this letter, my sweet flower.

I've been asking around and no one seems to know much about Mephisto at all. He's keeping to himself, trusting none. It may be that he could do with a sidekick to aid him. I might make an offer.

Tread carefully. We want to win these beings over and cut in on their action. Play softly.

Will write again soon.

Your Spike

~~~~~~~~~~