Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Poteidaia Tavern  Hop To Forums  General    Love letters...
Page 1 2 

Moderators: Amethyst

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Love letters...
 Login/Join 
Scroll Obsessive
Picture of KSena
posted Hide Post
Such a naughty thing! I will have to pick my little boys more carefully. Miss Edith don't like boys that work for Slayers. She thinks they needs to be punished. Me does to. Will need to take care of that.

Yes, yes. Princess is always careful. Am I not? Aria, Mephistos daughter likes me. I have moved into her big house. I think her daddy got it for her. It is very nice. Not to far from the park. Easy haunting. Good nights these nights. I only miss you here, my William. What are you doing these nights, my William? Thinking of Princess?

/Your Princess

<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>

My LiveJournal: A look inside KSenas mind...

Posts: 1120 | Location: Borås in Sweden | Registered: 30 June 2003Report This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
Dear Petal

I found Mephisto. And his fist found me. Your puppy is a bit stiff and sore at the moment, and not because of anything pleasant. Not like I used to be after a rough tumble with you, love.

It seems Mephisto is not interested in taking on any sidekick. Never to worry. I've decided that stalking him is a better option.

He's been hanging around the Sunnydale donut shop a lot. Eyeing off the sweet treats there. I've heard news that a few maidens have gone missing after their shifts.

Is he biding his time, waiting for some larger plan to unfold?

I will keep you posted.

Spike

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Obsessive
Picture of KSena
posted Hide Post
My sweet puppy is hurt. Dear, dear me. How rude of Mephisto. But Daddy did that to, did he not? And such a fine boy you are now, my love. Just what princess needs. So Mephisto likes little ones? Princess likes that. Aria wanted to come and hunt with me tonight. I think that sounds fun. There is such a sweet playground not to far from the house. In the park. I am sure we can find some sweet-things there. And then we can play all night with dollys! I think Aria and Arias daddy like to play with dollys both of them. Such a wonderful thing. I will see what I can find out during hunting and playtime, my love.

/Your wicked Princess

Posts: 1120 | Location: Borås in Sweden | Registered: 30 June 2003Report This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
Dru

The Slayer is back from LA with interesting news. Seems that darkness is afoot there, as well. Something that calls itself Avignon has been scaring the locals. Buffy didn't have time to destroy it because she heard of the goings on in Sunnydale, and has come back home. Broody Boy will supposedly take care of it.

My senses tell me that this is not a coincidence. Three new big bads appearing on the scene at around the same time. Perhaps Mephisto has another sprog lurking in downtown Los Angeles. See if you can find out something about this Avignon from Aria.

Soon.

Spike

~~~~~~~~~~

Scroll Obsessive
Picture of KSena
posted Hide Post
Is it? Can it be? Will the world end? Or just go very wicked? That is what the stars thinks. Aria thinks so to. She wants me to use my cards to see for her and Mephisto. I already saw. There will be wickedness in the future, my love.

/Your dancing Princess

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
More news, my sweet. In the City of Angels there was a recent jewellery heist. A giant ruby was lifted from a department store, where it was part of a display to entice shoppers.

In Sunnydale the other day a local museum had the world's largest sapphire on show until it, too, was stolen.

Can you find out if any thing similar has occured in your neck of the woods? If my senses are right we may have a clue as the what the Unholy Trinity is up to.

Spike

~~~~~~~~~~

Scroll Obsessive
Picture of KSena
posted Hide Post
Oh, my William. You should have been here! The party just started and the music is playing! Stars are singing! There has been such a beautiful bloodbath here! For a whole week! Can you imagine? Arias father was here to visit his little dolly. He is magnificent... And no Slayer to spoil the fun. Oh William. You should have been here to play with your wicked plum. It would have been so much fun...

/Your playful Princess

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
So, no news of a jewel theft in New Orleans, pet?

Keep asking. Maybe in the afterglow of their blood feasting Mephisto or Aria will let something slip.

Spike

~~~~~~~~~~

Scroll Obsessive
Picture of KSena
posted Hide Post
Mephisto is such a good daddy, did you know? He gave a sparkling necklace to his dolly. Just like you did to your princess once. Remember? With lots and lots of little red jewels that looked like blood-drops. So beautiful. Always liked that one best. But Daddy would be so cross if I did not take his gift first. Mephisto is not like that. He gives gifts to more then his daughter. Princess thinks he is putting out jewels in more places then here and in the dale of the sun... Can that be my love? Maybe it is the ring of fire that blinded me in the middle of the night...

Scroll Obsessive
Picture of KSena
posted Hide Post
My dearest William. Did you know that policeofficers are somewhat leathery to chew? Of course you do. I found such a handsome young policeofficer the other night when I was shopping for jewels. You do know how much I love jewels that are bloodred, do you not? And all other sparkling things that makes me want to dance with the stars! And the policeofficer was so nice to me. Helping me find my way. He said it might be hard for pretty girls to find pretty jewels. I think he might be a good naughty boy if given the chance. After all, he tasted very well, once I got through... A jewel had been stolen, he said. A big diamond. Oh, I must find the one that took that one! They sparkle so pretty! Maybe he tastes good to?

/Your sparkly Princess

Scroll Obsessive
Picture of KSena
posted Hide Post
I see it now... My sweet William. You have forgotten your dark princess.... Not much to do for princess. I will join my new friends. Good luck, my love.