Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Poteidaia Tavern  Hop To Forums  General    lila997's Big Apple Adventures

Moderators: Amethyst

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
lila997's Big Apple Adventures
 Login/Join 
Scroll Guardian

posted
In case you are curious...or bored.
Here are some of my photos from last weekend. There are tons more where these came from (if ya can believe it!)

Central Park 1

lila in Central Park 1

Quick rest in the park

Turtle Pond (Central Park)

Carlos Santana

Michelle Branch

Good Morning America

GMA

"Wicked'

Taxi Taxi Taxi Taxi Taxi Taxi

Rent

holding up the wall?

The View crew

Star and Shannen (for Ame)

Vine Vide Visa (I came I saw I shopped)

This message has been edited. Last edited by: lila997,

Posts: 2164 | Location: USA | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Besotted Scroller
Picture of beauTifully tragic
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2723 | Location: la la land | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
Robin Roberts is a babe.
mm hm. yep.

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

are you sitting on the soap?

sometimes, you just have to say 'what the f...'

Posts: 5103 | Location: Austin Texas, baby | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Salem
posted Hide Post
Aah, Elisabeth! ^_^

It's strange thinking about that big park being in the middle of everything..

Also, the man in the 'Good Morning America' photo startled me for some reason..

Posts: 3209 | Location: Australia | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
Oooo I like the sassy Western shirt in the wall-holding shot.

Are those the original View ladies?

The New York production of RENT is awesome, ain't it?

Cool pics - looks like you had fun. Smile

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Yes those are the original View ladies - Meredith Viera, Joy Behar, Elisabeth Hassleback and Star Jones(Barbara Walters was out that day). Star Jones looks different. She lost a lot of weight. The show was fun. We got free stuff. I like free stuff.

Good Morning America was the 30th anniversary celebration so all of the past hosts and regulars were back. Salem, that's Charlie Gibson making a funny face. I have other with the other hosts making weird faces too. lol How funny is it that I was totally excited to see Jack Hanna? He brought an owl. Smile
That had 30 birthday cakes and served them. We had to sign a waiver before the show that we wouldn't sue if the cakes killed us ! Here I am with the release.At 6:15am I'll sign anything if it means that I get chocolate! Wink

And yes, Argy, Rent was awesome as usual. It's my 3rd time seeing it. Can't wait for the film. I saw "Wicked" for the first time and LOVED it. I want to see it again. Now.

Scroll Disciple
Picture of Brian
posted Hide Post
WOW.

I'm intensely jealous. It's been 20 years since I've been there.

Thanks for sharing. You look fabulous, as usual. And I love your "vine, vide, visa" tagline. I'm going to borrow that.

and hey Lila... want to have dinner in Christchurch again sometime soon? of course we've "been there, done that" so maybe we ought to try a place in Queenstown or Auckland next time.

Posts: 207 | Location: Tennessee, USA | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Ultimate Scroller
Picture of Prof. Lurker
posted Hide Post
Cool pics, thanks for sharing cooler I want a wicked clock like that one Smile

Posts: 571 | Location: Brasilia | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Looks like ya had lots of fun, cuz lila. Santana is dressed like he was when i saw him- sorta resembles a new age surgeon!

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Brian:
and hey Lila... want to have dinner in Christchurch again sometime soon? of course we've "been there, done that" so maybe we ought to try a place in Queenstown or Auckland next time.

How about Wellington in April? That's where I'll be.
Big Grin

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
For real?

Coz it's pretty cheap and easy for me to get to Wellington from where I live ...

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Disciple
Picture of Brian
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by llila997:
How about Wellington in April? That's where I'll be.
Big Grin

It's rather windy in Wellington... but I'm up for it.

When are you going? and where? and with whom? do you need a travel buddy???? Wink

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Brian,

Posts: 207 | Location: Tennessee, USA | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:

It's rather windy in Wellington... but I'm up for it.

When are you going? and where? and with whom? do you need a travel buddy???? Wink

Late April. Wellington and surrounding areas plus Oz. With the friend you met in Orlando( not QB- the other one Wink). I am the travel buddy.

And wind? No one told me about the wind... ahhh, it's okay. I think I can brave it. Hell, I'd sell lemonade on a street corner in Wellington in the middle of winter just to be back in the country!

Scroll Addict
posted Hide Post
quote:
... I saw "Wicked" for the first time and LOVED it. I want to see it again. Now.

WOW ! Did you see WICKED with Ben Vereen ? OH! I would have just DIED! - - blush

Posts: 128 | Location: Currently Las Vegas | Registered: 15 November 2005Report This Post
Scroll Disciple
Picture of Brian
posted Hide Post
quote:
[/b]

Late April. Wellington and surrounding areas plus Oz. With the friend you met in Orlando( not QB- the other one Wink). I am the travel buddy.
[/QUOTE]

How's about I tag along and we'll make it an "entourage?" Damn, I'm jealous.

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Argeaux:
For real?

Coz it's pretty cheap and easy for me to get to Wellington from where I live ...

For real. Email me. Big Grin

quote:
quote:
Late April. Wellington and surrounding areas plus Oz. With the friend you met in Orlando( not [b]QB
- the other one Wink). I am the travel buddy.

How's about I tag along and we'll make it an "entourage?" Damn, I'm jealous.[/b]

yeah, I can't WAIT to go back. I know very little about Wellington but I'm getting ready to read up on it. Hoping to fit in side trips during non-working days.

quote:
Originally posted by ArtemisRed:
quote:
... I saw "Wicked" for the first time and LOVED it. I want to see it again. Now.

WOW ! Did you see WICKED with Ben Vereen ? OH! I would have just DIED! - - blush

Uh huh. It made up for the fact that I missed out on the original Broadway cast. Awesome.