Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Poteidaia Tavern  Hop To Forums  General    The wives of xc
Page 1 2 3 

Moderators: Amethyst
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The wives of xc
 Login/Join 
Scroll Desperado
posted
You probably sayin, "mr xc, how come if yer wives are actresses & singers & a race car driver, why is it that it ain't in the gossip papers & Yahoo news & stuffage?"

Well ppls, part of the marriage agreement is that the wives keep their jobs & that the marriage to xc stays a secret only here on the scrolls where um hardly anyone will knows.

i hope that the wives have a disgusting kinky thing for me & that they don't escape or call 911 or get Ronald McDonald Trump on my case.

Now on to the wives..

Posts: 10517 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
The 1st wife, leader of the harem, Jennifer Connellycrazed:

JenConcrazed was smart enuff to realize that the best way to get xc off her was to bring in more wives! So she helps pick the wives too. Yay her!

Posts: 10517 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post

Zooey Deschanelcrazed is no "new girl" when it comes to lovin her xc.

Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post

Meg Whitecrazed confesses she broke up the White Stripes cuz Jack wouldn't let her sing "Fell In Love With an xc".

Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post

Danica Patrickcrazed likes to ride fast cars & a slow witted xc- especially the slow witted xc!

Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post

Mary Elizabeth Winsteadcrazed readies to pucker up for a kiss from mr xc- oooooEEE! is she brave!

Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post

Lily Allencrazed is gonna throw hissy fit if her xc dun come home soon!

Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post

Keren Anncrazed says "I's a-gonna shoots them other wives if they dun gimme my xc NOW!"

Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post

Zhang Ziyicrazed thinks life is no worth livin when she no can squeeze n hug her xc.

Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post

Emma Stonecrazed so happy to be xc wife- me glad she is, too!

Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post

Camilla Bellecrazed waits eagerly for xc to unwrap her!

Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post

Jennifer Lawrencecrazed proves blondes have more fun, espesch when they get to be xc wives n lick xc's stinky toes!

Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post

Traylor Howardcrazed stands before a sea of xc drool since she became an xc wife!

Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post

French singer Camillecrazed says "Me pic it ze small but ze love for ze xc iz big, oui oui!"

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
Congratulations to Jennifer Lawrence for her nomination in Golden Globes! I didn't read the article in full, but I assume it was for "Joy?" Or maybe something else. But I did see trailer for "Joy,"--looks like an epic film. Must buy that on DVD or Amazon Video. Smile I read somewhere that they had to make her up for her to look older. I'm always impressed with actors willing to forgo their original looks for the sake of looking the character. Probably one of the reasons I admire Johnny so much. Big Grin

"Ultimately, the truth will come out in all of this and I will be standing on the right side of the roaring rapids. I hope other people will be too. I know the truth and if I had to walk away from all of it today, the job, the career, all of it, and go toodle-oo, then fine."

~~Johnny Depp.

Posts: 3161 | Location: Dreamland | Registered: 06 April 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
i need to keep updating this thread!

ok, another wifey, one that many ppl may not know:

Rachel Stevenscrazed smiles when she learns that today is her day to satisfy mr xc.

Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
Then there's Floriecrazed, a singer & model-

Floriecrazed is floored to be an xc wife!

Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
Amanda Seyfriedcrazed

"Greetings! You have been drafted into the xc harem! Please report to the nearest xc wife and have yer physical conducted by mr. xc. Thank ye."

Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
Rachel McAdamscrazed

Rachel McAdamscrazed hopes & prays mr xc will pick her for bed duties tonite.

Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post

Miranda Lambertcrazed rips her jeans in anticipation of mr xc driving her happy with pleasure!

Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post

Neko Casecrazed points to the spot where she wants mr xc to give her a hickie!

Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post

Taylor Swiftcrazed sings her new song:

"why is it that i love mr xc
what is it gonna take to make him see-eeeee,
who cares if i give up everything for him,
what if for mr xc the only one is me-eeeee!"

why is it that i say that's a number 1 hit song!?

Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post

"Brit Marlingcrazed attempts to break into the xc wives compound as she is desperate to please mr xc!"

Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post

Alice Englertcrazed says, "Stop! Only mr xc need go any further & he can go as far as he wants with me bwahahahahahahahaha!"

Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post

Kristin Kreukcrazed: "Sheesh, being an xc wife does mean hiding in the basement from the beastly mr xc!"