Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Poteidaia Tavern  Hop To Forums  General    The wives of xc
Page 1 2 3 

Moderators: Amethyst, zoom
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The wives of xc
 Login/Join 
Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post

Rachelle Lefevrecrazed waits at mr xc's desk, hoping mr xc will give her the assignment of satisfying him tonite!

Posts: 10417 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post

Katy Perrycrazed sings,
"i kissed an xc & i liked it
the taste of his hairy cherry wart
i kissed an xc dunno if that was smart..."

Posts: 10417 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post

Britt Robertsoncrazed exclaims, "i am not a boob!
i'm an xc wife! um, okee, they's the same thing but my xc likes me, that's all dat matters!!!"

Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post

"mrs Evan Rachel Wood crazed would travel Across The Universe to be with mr xc"

(Across The Universe is a movie she was in, in case ya'll didn't know)

Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post

Keira Knightleycrazed reacts when battered with mean, hateful questions like "why would you marry stinky xc?" or "Aren't you're insane to turn yer back on Hollywood for nutty xc?" or "isn't it true kissin an xc causes brain damage?"

Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post

Chloe Bennetcrazed says, "i'm an agent of SHIELD & a wife of xc. i'll give ya one guess which is the most dangerous position."

Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post

Danielle Panabakercrazed of The Flash flashes mr xc and he flashes a Big Grin

Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post

Dakota Johnsoncrazed waits anxiously for mr xc to join her in bed!

Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post

Teresa Palmercrazed bites her fingernails in anticipation of serving mr xc his gruel, hoping he will lick those very fingers!

Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post

When Scarlett Johanssoncrazed auditioned to be an xc wife, she showed her stuff by drinking a glass of xc sweat & drool- ewww! but what a brave wife!

Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post

Rose McIvercrazed eats the brains of a potential xc wife thereby eliminating the competition for mr xc!

Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post

"Dear Xena, i is leavin ya fer mr xc. i can cook with his stinky juices. MMMMmmmmMMMMM!" -Renee O'Connercrazed aka Gabriellecrazed

Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post

Isla Fishercrazed wants to lure mr xc in the bath with her...well, she's got the right bait!

Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post

Amy Adamscrazed says she's the only red-head for mr xc and hopes to lure him away from Isla Fishercrazed!

Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post

British singer Duffy on the phone, "hi, mr xc, i wanna be yer wife, pleeeeeeze?!?! what am i wearin'? Nuthin, just like ya like it, i's totally nekked!"

Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post

Naomi Wattscrazed gives praise that mr xc chose her to be a wife.

Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post

Rooney Maracrazed contemplates being married to xc...wonders if she could win an Oscar for Worst Decision By A Leadin g Actress!?

Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post

Singer Angelina Moysovcrazed knows she is not the most well known xc wife but she waits anxiously to be the most um pleasing xc wife- and mr xc can't wait to be pleased!

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Thunderstruck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by xenacrazed:

Singer Angelina Moysovcrazed knows she is not the most well known xc wife but she waits anxiously to be the most um pleasing xc wife- and mr xc can't wait to be pleased!

Never seen her before but she is certainly a HOTTIE, that's for sure. Big Grin If Kate were into collectin' wives, xc would have some competition!!! Heheh..kidding. Wink I wouldn't do that to xc. Big Grin

Nah, the ever-exquisite and timeless beauty Johnny the Deppmeister pleases me more than any man--or woman--ever could. Smile B'sides, it'd get a li'l crowded in the bed chamber. Nah, we'll just keep things happy and simple while appreciatin' good "artwork" on the sideline. Artwork as created by the "powers that be" that is, whoever they are. She kinda reminds me of Lucy Lawless actually. Always did love the brunettes when it came to women. And men. Wink Big Grin Big Grin

Go, xc! You got some good taste in wives. Battle on, wives, xc is a lucky guy. Big Grin

"I think everybody's weird. We should all celebrate our individuality and not be embarrassed or ashamed of it.”

― Johnny Depp.

Posts: 3069 | Location: Dreamland | Registered: 06 April 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post

Megan Boonecrazed says, "i swear i'll jump over this ledge if mr xc don't let me please him just how he likes to be pleased!" Ok Megan, ya can please me!

Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
Introducing a new xc wife...

Olive Munncrazed

Olivia Munncrazed cools off after her try-out test as an xc wife. Needless to say- she passed the test!

Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post

Nicole Gale Anderson hopes & prays & waits anxiously that mr xc will choose her for a wife.

And...yes! mr xc has chosen Nicole Gale Andersoncrazed as his latest wife! Yay!

Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post

Introducing... Margot Robbiecrazed who might have been a mild mannered xc wife til she decided she should punk herself up. As dual personality Harley Quinncrazed she says, "OOooooOOO stinky mr xc wants it kinky i'm here to deliver!"

Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
quote:

Nerr! My pic of Angelina Moysovcrazed was confiscated so i am posting this one. Hope the pic thieves stays away!

Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Nerr! My pic of Angelina Moysovcrazed was confiscated so i am posting this one. Hope the pic thieves stays away!

Ha! This is war! Stole me wife's pic again!
Let's try again...