Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Poteidaia Tavern  Hop To Forums  General    A TXRD Roller Derby Scroller Gathering
Page 1 2 

Moderators: Amethyst

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
A TXRD Roller Derby Scroller Gathering
 Login/Join 
Scroll Stalker
Picture of Shawn
posted
Okay, some of you have gotten to see the beauty that is TXRD, yet others have not. I think a scroller gathering in in order. I'm thinking after the first of the year when all you yankees will be freezing your asses off in feet of snow. Maybe around say... February. We can call it a Birthday party. There is a bout between the Holly Rollers and the Rhinestone Cowgirls on Feb 11th.

I've spoken with a few of you and I know if timing and finances are right y'all are up for it so - come one, come all.

Arista, come on... you know you want to. Tam, hell Austin is your second home. l!l@ I'm bribing you with BBQ and Gelato. And you'd better tell QB to get her ass over here and bring the ball and chain too!
What about you girls in BigD? Aussies? Michigan people cuz I don't know what to call you all? Michigonians??? Nora??? Brian?? Mary, your just down the road. All the rest of you crazy scollers????

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Posts: 1673 | Location: everywhere, nowhere at all | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Besotted Scroller
Picture of beauTifully tragic
posted Hide Post
the 11th is a sunday
are we talking a weekend thinger.. friday to monday? or longer?

Posts: 2723 | Location: la la land | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Stalker
Picture of Shawn
posted Hide Post
I'm thinking the whole week. At the very least through Monday. It makes for a late Sunday night.

*note - this has nothing to do with the fact that my Birthday is Friday the 16th*

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Posts: 1673 | Location: everywhere, nowhere at all | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Besotted Scroller
posted Hide Post

Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
apparently...who'da thunk it?

i'll throw in some spaghetti bolgnese if sweetens the pot. and i can get you up close and sweaty with most any roller girl you'd like to get up close and sweaty with. in a strictly friendly, glad to know ya kinda way, of course.

you get spanked at the roller derby on yer b-day ya know? i know you do... smash

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

are you sitting on the soap?

sometimes, you just have to say 'what the f...'

Posts: 5103 | Location: Austin Texas, baby | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Stalker
Picture of Shawn
posted Hide Post
Tam I have not replied simply because if I did, I knew your sig pic would change and I just couldn't stand the thought of that happening.

Now I've saved the image so... NO!!!! It didn't work. I hve saved the leather clad ass shot - which is nice but could you please post the Dilana burried in Storm's bosom. Um, please. Okay back to our regularly scheduled thread....

I though all Birthdays were in February?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Besotted Scroller
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1-800-LUCIFER:
I though all Birthdays were in February?

the deluded should be pitied so..

This message has been edited. Last edited by: beauTifully tragic,

Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
thank you for pitying the deluded, @nT!, that we may all benefit.
Smile

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

Posts: 5103 | Location: Austin Texas, baby | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Smirk Morgan
posted Hide Post
Hell, you know I'm up for it.

<flicks a glance northwards toward Little D>

Dunno 'bout the Dentonite.

Oh, and I think Michigander is the term. At least that's what my mother keeps telling me I am. Thought perhaps Michigoose would be more appropos.

Posts: 2306 | Location: DFW | Registered: 24 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Stalker
Picture of Shawn
posted Hide Post
Ooof!

Hmmm at one time it was the tall raven haired beauty with the sassy little blonde.... now I see a tall blonde beauty with a sassy little brunette.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Besotted Scroller
posted Hide Post

Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
so it goes, saucy, snappy, sassy, spicy, snarky, right? on the sass-o-meter....?

(edited to add a Spice Girl...Saucy Spice)

This message has been edited. Last edited by: zoom,

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

Scroll Stalker
Picture of Shawn
posted Hide Post
LOL - the first thing that came to mind when I read the above post was Spice Girls 06!!!
Sassy Spice, Snarky Spice, Snappy Spice and Spicy Spice who also goes by Cayenne.

(At least that's what her fellow strippers call her.)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Besotted Scroller
posted Hide Post

Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
if you pick a spice and take off your clothes, stripping is included...

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

Besotted Scroller
posted Hide Post

Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
i'm not against taking my clothes off, but i ain't gonna be the only one...

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Sara
posted Hide Post
WTF? I come in here cause I've been "summoned" to the boards Razz and all I see are spices, nekkidness, trips, and summat.

I need to come round more often.

I <3 4 foot 11, blonde, operatic wonders from Oklahoma.

There is no charge for awesomeness or attractiveness

Posts: 2158 | Location: Seattle, WA | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sara:
WTF? I come in here cause I've been "summoned" to the boards Razz ...

never underestimte the awesome power of the z%m.
smash
evil
smash

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

Scroll Stalker
Picture of Shawn
posted Hide Post
Yeah, she even has a theme song.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Scroll Stalker
Picture of Shawn
posted Hide Post
L!L@, where are you?

Psssst - do ya'll think our talk of gelato and BBQ scared her away? She knows Z%M's sauce is TDF so that couldn't be it. Hmmmm where could she be?

I bet that little stinker went to NYC again! I bet she heard Jeremy Sisto was there and she's trying to find a bathroom from which to stalk him. Yeah, that's the ticket!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
you would know...

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
I'm up for it. I've got vacation time and perhaps Santa or the IRS will supply some funds.Smile
Should be icy cold in New England by then- the weather will be be a bonus (the main attraction being BBQ, scrollers, Roller Derby, pasta and gelato - not necessarily in that order!)
Someone should summon Arista to this thread. It's her birthday weekend (Feb, not now. Maybe she can fly down with Tam.

Posts: 2164 | Location: USA | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
*big booming Oz voice* Who summons Arista? *coughcoughhackcough*

It all depends on school and work. I'm down, but like I said... school and work. I might only be able to stay Friday through Monday morning-ish if I have class on Monday night.

Posts: 764 | Location: Buried under a pile of school books... | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Besotted Scroller
posted Hide Post
sure consolidating flight times would prob'ly help with scroller pick up in austin