Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Poteidaia Tavern  Hop To Forums  General    Newbie needs help..

Moderators: Amethyst

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Newbie needs help..
 Login/Join 
Scroller
Picture of TheMadMonk
posted
Ok, guys so i am not new to message boards but, am new to this one and it's setup..I've never come across one like this..It's true i have only been on a few minutes on here but, i haven't been able to figure the setup..So, I'd like to know where i can get the codes for settting up my pic and siggy..?Can any of you guys help..?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: TheMadMonk,

Posts: 25 | Location: Balancing on top of the board.. | Registered: 09 September 2006Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Welcome!

Best place to start is with the rules (see button on the main forum page or look here The Rules )
To set up preferences, signatures etc use the tab titled "go" (top left of this page) and go to your profile. It is pretty easy from there.

Good luck and have fun!

Posts: 2164 | Location: USA | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Scroller
Picture of TheMadMonk
posted Hide Post
Ty lila .. Smile I know where the contol panel is but, i need the codes to set up the siggy..Can you tell me?

Posts: 25 | Location: Balancing on top of the board.. | Registered: 09 September 2006Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
what sort of codes?

are you wanting to put in an image? or words?

it's usual BB coding [img ] and [/img ]

remove space, and put the url image inbetween the 2 img

Posts: 4830 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
It helps to use your reply window too. If I ever want to put anything up I hit one of the bottons (url, bold, colored text, image) put in the text or addy, press okay and then copy and paste onto the signature area of your profile. Hope this helps. Smile

-----------------------------
My Space

Posts: 1644 | Location: Blue skies....Michigan | Registered: 24 March 2005Report This Post
Scroller
Picture of TheMadMonk
posted Hide Post
Ty BT i just out in the codes i hope it works ..I know the BB codes ..Man, i don't like it like how this board doesn't have a preview system..

Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TheMadMonk:

Man, i don't like it like how this board doesn't have a preview system..
Yeah, I hate that too. Stoopid UBB run code ... Mad

Welcome to the Scrolls! It's nice to see a new Xenite around these parts. Smile

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post