Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Poteidaia Tavern  Hop To Forums  General    Aussie barbie

Moderators: Amethyst

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Aussie barbie
 Login/Join 
Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted
Aussie barbie in zoom & le's backyard. other Scrollers in attendence: Argy (visiting chef) & Shawn.

scroll through...a good time was had by all

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

are you sitting on the soap?

sometimes, you just have to say 'what the f...'

Posts: 5103 | Location: Austin Texas, baby | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Chief Chesty Forlock
Chief

Picture of Argeaux
posted Hide Post
Hey, great photos!

That was a fun night. Smile

I must say - I look particularly psychotic in one of those shots. Eek

The final shot of you, zoom, looks REALLY cool. The fact that you can clearly see "WWXD" on your shirt just makes it even cooler.

~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 5457 | Location: Oz | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Fun! So many of you have new hair! Cool!

Posts: 2164 | Location: USA | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
yeah. checking out the "more fun" thing. so far...not so much. i'm holding out hope, however.

sorry i just threw those up without much cropping or editing. still learning the in's & out's of the new comp and even newer camera. might've had more time to play if it hadn't taken me 30 minutes to find the file i put those dang pics in after i took em off the camera...

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

are you sitting on the soap?

sometimes, you just have to say 'what the f...'

Posts: 5103 | Location: Austin Texas, baby | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
hey, i definately saw deformed human body parts aflame in that wood stove thing.

Please let it be Dick Cheney please please please!

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post