Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Poteidaia Tavern  Hop To Forums  General    Hey guys...
Page 1 2 3 

Moderators: Amethyst

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Hey guys...
 Login/Join 
Scroller
posted
Most of you won't know me, the rest probably won't remember. I recognise some though... Brucy... Nanzar... xenacrazed... how're you doin'? It's been some time.

However, I am looking for Ulrich, Xenatizer. Any ideas where I can find him? I would be most grateful for any hints. Thanks.

Satachrist. (Call me Sata.)

Dream Scroller
Picture of The Troll
posted Hide Post
Hi Sata! It's been a long time! We don't debate touchy topics around here anymore. Religion, politics, virtually everything has become moderated by political correctness and the power of the popular people to control the tone.

I suppose that's why we don't see Ulrich around here anymore either. There no one to argue with! I miss the good debates I had with you- but I doubt you'll find this place very interesting these days- just a lot of why nots, what ifs, and shows and games people like or don't like.

So how are you?

Scroller
posted Hide Post
Hey Nanzar!

Irk. That doesn't sound too good. The Scroll is all politically correct now? Makes my teeth freeze over.

I'm well. MD now. Still a musician. Yourself?

Any idea where I can find Ulrich? Got his last email addy by any chance?

Dream Scroller
Picture of The Troll
posted Hide Post
You can ask Ame. She was the closest to him.

I'm good. Retired early to pursue art- writing and photography. I have a show coming up. I'm not in it for the money right now, just trying to find my voice.

Around here there are the usual friendship and interest clicks. I'm sure they are happy with what this board provides. It may not be considered politically correct- maybe it's more like inbreeding- anything different is generally shunned, ignored, or avoided. I keep to myself mostly, except for this outbreak of truthfulness. And I shall fade into the background after this.

Glad to hear you're doing well. An MD and a musician that's cool! Do you have any music to share on the web?

Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
hey--eyezoom here. i remember you. though you were a well-established reg when i was but a newbie. always good to see an orignal Scroller...

quote:
Originally posted by Nanzar:
Hi Sata! It's been a long time! We don't debate touchy topics around here anymore. Religion, politics, virtually everything has become moderated by political correctness and the power of the popular people to control the tone.

looks like maybe Nanzar's trying to start one of those debates right here & now...
i always thought all the major hot topics had been hashed & rehashed ad nauseum--everyone's POV around here has long since been established and there's really not much left to debate. but apaprently, that's debateable... i know one thing for sure, at least my "political correctness" will always be debateable!

i miss Ully, too. i choose to believe however that he's drifted away from us for some other reason besides boredom...

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

are you sitting on the soap?

sometimes, you just have to say 'what the f...'

Posts: 5103 | Location: Austin Texas, baby | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Ultimate Scroller
Picture of Prof. Lurker
posted Hide Post
quote:
We don't debate touchy topics around here anymore.

last time I checked there was still a Fight Club

Hi, Satachrist, I remember you, welcome back. Never seen Ulrich any more, though. He'd be welcome, no doubt.

Posts: 571 | Location: Brasilia | Registered: 23 June 2003Report This Post
Scroller
posted Hide Post
Eyezoom... Xavier... how are you? Long time no see. A few years actually...

Thanks Nanzar. Amethyst then. Where is she anyway? Some new secret name or the other?

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Smirk Morgan
posted Hide Post
heya, Satachrist. It's Nora. Congrats on MD status. I became a lawyer (So I should be the one using "Satan" in my scroll name, huh?).

Ame and I figure that Ulrich has found himself a woman just under 6 ft tall with long, dark hair and piercing blue eyes and a penchant for wearing leather.

Yeah that's right, nobody knows where he is.

As for politically correct--eh, I have no idea what the f*ck that means.

Posts: 2306 | Location: DFW | Registered: 24 June 2003Report This Post
Scroller
posted Hide Post
Hi Sata,

It took a bit but here is an addy Ulrich used about five years ago

thegodinhuman @ hotmail.com

-Snowy

<Brucy Braindeath>
posted
quote:
Originally posted by Satachrist:
I am looking for Ulrich, Xenatizer. Any ideas where I can find him?

ARGH !!! My very first thought (After HooRay) was Maybe You'd know where to find him....

Hay its a little country isnt it????

Damn!!
Im not logged in...
Im NOT retyping thisd for God or Country..No way!!!
Besides...
Im an Exceptioanlly un-patriotic aetheist...
Big Grin
Where could 2 'celebs' like you 2 keep hidden..????

My suggestion would be to get ahold of Axel to find Ulrich but I dont know how to contact him either..
I had Ulrich on my ICQ & messaged him a few times during 2004 never got a reply.

Zoomy:
as for him being an *Harumph* originalscroller we shall have to check his credentials & bloodline first..
Wink

Report This Post
Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
Okay the Above was SUPPOSED to read like this....

quote:
Originally posted by Satachrist:
I am looking for Ulrich, Xenatizer. Any ideas where I can find him?

ARGH !!! My very first thought (After HooRay) was Maybe You'd know where to find him....

Where could 2 'celebs' like you 2 keep hidden..????

My suggestion would be to get ahold of Axel to find Ulrich but I dont know how to contact him either..
I had Ulrich on my ICQ & messaged him a few times during 2004 never got a reply.

Why is it easier to fool the masses than it is to convince them that they have been fooled...?

Posts: 4276 | Location: Bflo,NY USA | Registered: 28 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Tragic
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nanzar:

Well I would describe the difference as all the people who were divisive argumentative,full of themselves,rude & begging to be killed for the good of mankind left in a Hissy fit & have not(Thank the Ancient Godz!) returned.

I do not miss them a bit.
Its slower here but the decent people who stayed have made it a fine board once again.

ALot of what made this an easy place to philosophise at,long ago, were new eps of Xena.Which we cant discuss because they re not happening any more.Noi one other show has caught fire with everyone.So things are abit splintered,but thats life,no..???

Posts: 4276 | Location: Bflo,NY USA | Registered: 28 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
One day i should get off my ass and just phone the slack ass, just in case he died or something.

but he fell off the face of the eart about 12 months ago, never to be heard of since.

Hi Sata Smile , haven't seen you since ya dumped Pandie Big Grin

As for email address... dunno, my xenafan account is long gone, and that's the only one i emailed him from.

Tam maybe??

*Amethyst

Also.. it's cliques, not clicks.... And i'm not in any clique myself.. it's not my fault i am so widely liked and well received *snort*

Posts: 4830 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
And since you are in the same county, you could always look him up and just ring him...

his surname is Fehlauer and he lives in Lemgo...

I've also lost his phone number, but it's easy enough to look it up online..

Posts: 4830 | Location: Michelle @ work | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Sara
posted Hide Post
quote:
i know one thing for sure, at least my "political correctness" will always be debateable!

Amen to that. Big Grin

I <3 4 foot 11, blonde, operatic wonders from Oklahoma.

There is no charge for awesomeness or attractiveness

Posts: 2158 | Location: Seattle, WA | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

posted Hide Post
Cool! Glad to see you back, Satachrist! Sounds like things are going great for you. Speaking of sounds, how's your music coming along? I really enjoyed the samples I heard way back when.

Hope you get ahold of Ully, sorry I can't help there.

Posts: 12102 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Report This Post
Scroller
posted Hide Post
Brucy! By the gods! How I missed that typing style.

Nora too! Bloody hell. And I sure remember you, Sara. Hey...

Happy to see you're around, Snowy.

Scroller
posted Hide Post
quote:

Little? LITTLE?! Big Grin

quote:

Yeah, Axel. We never had a whole lot of contact though. Is he still around?

Scroller
posted Hide Post
Look, it's gem girl! Smile How are you? Is Autralia still standing?

quote:
Originally posted by I AM BACK!!! Did you miss me?:
Hi Sata Smile , haven't seen you since ya dumped Pandie Big Grin

A case of do or die really. And no further comment.

quote:
As for email address... dunno, my xenafan account is long gone, and that's the only one i emailed him from.

Tam maybe??

Eh. This trail is cold. So where's Tam then?

Scroller
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Snowy:
Hi Sata,

It took a bit but here is an addy Ulrich used about five years ago

thegodinhuman @ hotmail.com

-Snowy

Hm. That was my email addy actually.

Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
Tam still comes around fairly regularly...or you can email her:
tamoshan@yahoo.com

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

Posts: 5103 | Location: Austin Texas, baby | Registered: 22 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Desperado
Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
oh...and if you believe the Scrolls are politcally correct, just start a discussion about gun control...

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

Scroller
posted Hide Post
Ha! I found him. Wasn't easy. But we had our first phone call. Smile

Currently he's without internet, without a comp even. (How can a person live like that again?) But he'll be back soon, he promised. And greetings.

Pretty.

Scroll Obsessive
Picture of KSena
posted Hide Post
MY GOSH!!!! Satachrist!!! Sooo glad to see you! Smile And welcome back! Hope you remember little old Moonshade as well. Wink

<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>

My LiveJournal: A look inside KSenas mind...

Posts: 1120 | Location: Borås in Sweden | Registered: 30 June 2003Report This Post
Scroll Guardian

SCROLLER AND
INSTIGATOR OF
THE MONTH

Scroller and Instigator

posted Hide Post
If you have a 2nd phone call... Tell him Ame and Nora say, when he does get back online.. he's gunna WISH he had died.. not his computer Big Grin