Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Poteidaia Tavern  Hop To Forums  General    the New & Improved Quotations thread
Page 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 

Moderators: Amethyst
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

the New & Improved Quotations thread
 Login/Join 
Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
“What would you say to someone that, erm, that said to you, this is a psychiatric hospital, and that you’re a patient here, and that I am your
psychiatrist?

Don Juan: I would say that he has a rather limited and uncreative way of looking at the situation.”

― Don Juan DeMarco

"People say I make strange choices, but they're not strange for me. My sickness is that I'm fascinated by human behavior, by what's underneath the surface, by the worlds inside people."

~~Johnny Depp.

Posts: 3159 | Location: Dreamland | Registered: 06 April 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
"Ah TGIF!"

-xc

Posts: 10514 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
"Rise and shiiii--addap! Razz"

--Kate

"People say I make strange choices, but they're not strange for me. My sickness is that I'm fascinated by human behavior, by what's underneath the surface, by the worlds inside people."

~~Johnny Depp.

Posts: 3159 | Location: Dreamland | Registered: 06 April 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
"Give me love, give me peace on earth"

-George Harrison

Posts: 10514 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
“I always felt like I was meant to have been born in another era, another time.”

― Johnny Depp

I feel ya, baby--me too! Razz

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
"i don't like mondays"

-boomtown rats

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
"I'm free! I'm free! And freedom tastes of reality!"

--Pete Townsend

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
"TGIF!"

-xc

"Er TGIS"

-xc

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
"I go walking, after midnight, searching for you!"(Johnny Big Grin)

--Patsy Kline(with additional lyrics by Kate, hehehehe! Big Grin)

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
"nobody here but us chickens"

-Louis Jordan, knowing i'd be the last scroller

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
“A bird doesn’t sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a song.”

– Maya Angelou

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
"i tawt i taw a puddy tat!"

-Tweety

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
“I was ecstatic when they re-named "French fries" as "freedom fries." Grown men and women in positions of power in the U.S. government showing themselves as idiots.”

― Johnny Depp

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.”

― Oscar Wilde

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by The Rise and Fall of the Brass Razoo:
“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.”

― Oscar Wilde

"Don't be xc; that nut is already taken to the funny farm!"

-xc

Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
"TGIF! xinfinity!"

-xc, again

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
"Slow love slow, hush love, hush...don't distress yourself, what's your rush? Keep your thoughts nice and lush...wait!"

--Stephen Sondheim
(Mrs. Lovett, from "Sweeney Todd" Smile)

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
"Yay! Kate's back!"

-xc

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
"Caught on a ray of light, into my crying eyes...distance is just an illusion."

--Wendy Rule

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
“The problem is that the people with the most ridiculous ideas are always the people who are most certain of them."

-Bill Maher

Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
“If you can make a woman laugh, you can make her do anything.”

―Marilyn Monroe

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
"Trust I seek, and I find in you! Everyday for us something new! Open mind for a different view....and nothin' else matters!"

--Metallica

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
"i hate snow"

-xc

Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
"Just say no to sNOw"

-xc

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
"Feelin' stronger every day!"

--Chicago

~~Johnny Depp.