Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Poteidaia Tavern  Hop To Forums  General    the New & Improved Quotations thread
Page 1 ... 10 11 12 13

Moderators: Amethyst
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

the New & Improved Quotations thread
 Login/Join 
Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
"WTF is wrong with YouTube?" Confused Frown

--Kate

"Ultimately, the truth will come out in all of this and I will be standing on the right side of the roaring rapids. I hope other people will be too. I know the truth and if I had to walk away from all of it today, the job, the career, all of it, and go toodle-oo, then fine."

~~Johnny Depp.

Posts: 3163 | Location: Dreamland | Registered: 06 April 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by The Rise and Fall of the Brass Razoo:
"WTF is wrong with YouTube?" Confused Frown

--Kate

Youtube works for me...

Must be YouRtube only!

Posts: 10522 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
It's this computer. Sheesh! I don't get why YouTube won't work on it!! Maybe the lovely repairperson at Staples will figure that out...Razz

"Ultimately, the truth will come out in all of this and I will be standing on the right side of the roaring rapids. I hope other people will be too. I know the truth and if I had to walk away from all of it today, the job, the career, all of it, and go toodle-oo, then fine."

~~Johnny Depp.

Posts: 3163 | Location: Dreamland | Registered: 06 April 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
"Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do."

— Apple Inc.

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
"Never put off till tomorrow what may be done day after tomorrow just as well".

— Mark Twain

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
"I'm in love with you," he said quietly.

"Augustus," I said.

"I am," he said. He was staring at me, and I could see the corners of his eyes crinkling. "I'm in love with you, and I'm not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things. I'm in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that we're all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun will swallow the only earth we'll ever have, and I am in love with you."

— John Green (The Fault in Our Stars)

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
"i travel by nite and drive in fear
that in this darkness i will disappear"

-Springsteen

Posts: 10522 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
"Because the lives of the wicked should be--made brief, for the rest of his death will be a relief."

--Stephen Sondheim

(Sweeney, "Sweeney Todd")

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
"SHOOTER: Thought ya didn't smoke!

MORT RAINEY: I took it up recently for my health."

--Secret Window

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
"SAM: You don't like raisins?
JOON: No.
SAM: Why?
JOON: They used to be fat and juicey, now they're twisted. They taste sweet, but they're really just humiliated grapes. Can't say I'm a great supporter of the raisin council.
SAM: Do you ever see those raisins that sing and dance on TV?
JOON: They-scare me.
SAM: Me too.
JOON: They make them sing and dance so people will eat them! It's sick.
SAM: Yeah. Cannibalism.
JOON: Yeah.
SAM: It's a shame about raisins!
JOON: Yeah.
SAM: Do you like avacadoes?
JOON: They're a fruit, you know.
SAM: RUTHIE? DO YOU GOT ANY AVACADOES?"

--Benny and Joon

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
"even a man who is pure at heart
and says his prayers at nite
may become a wolf
when the wolfbane blooms
and the autumn moon is bright"

-from "The WolfMan"

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
"There are some who do not believe that a single soul, born out of Heaven, can split into twin spirits, that fall like falling stars, to Earth."

--James Leven
(From: Don Juan DeMarco)

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
"JACK: I just feel we've surrendered ourselves to the momentum of mediocrity. I mean--what happened to all those celestial fires that used to light our way?
MARILYN: Oh, Jack--those fires! They cause a lot of trouble! They caused a lot of trouble, they flare up, they burn down, and eventually, they die.
JACK: I'm gonna tell you somethin, that's bullshit--
MARILYN: No, it's not bullshit. A good, steady, warm glow. That does the trick! In the long run, that does the trick!
JACK: Bullshit. No fire, no heat, no heat, no life!"
MARILYN: Can I assume this means you will not be easing graceully into retirement?
JACK: God dam right, baby! I mean--what am I gonna retire from? Listen, we've just begun! This is a twelve-rounder, baby, and you and I are gonna go outta here like Haley's Comet!
MARILYN: Jack--Jack, listen to me. What is going on? You've been funny lately. Come on, you've gotta tell me, Jack.
JACK: It's no secret. I don't know. I've just been feeling--I've been treating this kid. Thinks he's Don Juan, and he has a costume and a sword and a mask--
MARYLIN: So, who is he really?
JACK: I don't know! But--he's getting to me."

--James Leven
(From: Don Juan DeMarco)

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Free Madness,

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
"i am groot"

-Groot, "Guardians of the Galaxy"

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
"What is this thing that happens with age? Why does everyone want to pervert love and suck it bone dry of all it's glory? Why even bother to call it love anymore?"

--James Leven

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
BENNY: You just stay the hell away from my sister!

SAM: No.

BENNY: Wanna know why everyone laughs at you, Sam? Because you're an idiot. You're a first class moron!

SAM: You're scared of me, Benny.

BENNY: I'm WHAT?

SAM: You're scared. I can see it. And I know why. I used to look up to you. Now--I can't even look at you at all."

--BENNY AND JOON

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Free Madness,

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
"All news and gossip is a conspiracy to drive us ALL insane!" Razz

--Kate

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
"why do we celebrate new years day? why not mid years day- in July when it's nice & warm?"

-xc

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
"Without music, life would be a mistake.”

― Friedrich Nietzsche, Twilight of the Idols, Or, How to Philosophize With the Hammer

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
“Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me... Anything can happen, child. Anything can be.”

― Shel Silverstein

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
"Is it Friday yet?"
-xc

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Free Madness
posted Hide Post
"I can't sleep and I lay and I think, the night is cold and black as ink--ooh my God I need a drink, of cool, cool rain!"

--The Who

~~Johnny Depp.