Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Poteidaia Tavern  Hop To Forums  General    the New & Improved Quotations thread
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 13

Moderators: Amethyst, zoom
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

the New & Improved Quotations thread
 Login/Join 
Scroll Obsessive
Picture of Thersites
posted Hide Post
heres anew one 4 me...

It just shows how many levels of WRONG there id to this guy...

It's silly talking about how many years we will have to spend in the jungles of Vietnam when we could pave the whole country and put parking stripes on it and still be home by Christmas.

Ronald Reagan

Posts: 1385 | Location: USA | Registered: 12 April 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Obsessive
Picture of Thersites
posted Hide Post
Beautiful Just Bee-YOU-Tea-Full..

Unemployment insurance is a pre-paid vacation for freeloaders.

Ronald Reagan

Posts: 1385 | Location: USA | Registered: 12 April 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Obsessive
Picture of Thersites
posted Hide Post
Confused

Facts are stubborn things.
Ronald Reagan

Scroll Obsessive
Picture of Thersites
posted Hide Post
Wow Talk about a LIE..

Each generation goes further than the generation preceding it because it stands on the shoulders of that generation. You will have opportunities beyond anything we've ever known. Ronald Reagan

That is Until Big Brother... Umm Big Business Destroys the Economy & the planet & saddles you ALL with in-surrmountable debt..
Makin all humanity into SLaves & outcasts of the new world order

Gee Thanx Ronny

Scroll Obsessive
Picture of Thersites
posted Hide Post
Smile

If we love our country, we should also love our countrymen.

Ronald Reagan

Unless they need a little help ..
then let them Starve Freezing in the dark..
So we can all feel superior to..... 'them'

Scroll Obsessive
Picture of Thersites
posted Hide Post
Assinine supremo:

A tree's a tree. How many more do you need to look at?
Ronald Reagan

Scroll Obsessive
Picture of Thersites
posted Hide Post
Finally one i sort of AGREEE With:

Politics I supposed to be the second-oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first.

Ronald Reagan

Especially when the conservative pigs run the trough...

Scroll Obsessive
Picture of Thersites
posted Hide Post
One to stir the patriotic & religious fervor of XC:

If the federal government had been around when the Creator was putting His hand to this state, Indianawouldn't be here. It'd still be waiting for an environmental impact statement.

Ronald Reagan

But would that be such a bad thing....really???

Wink

Scroll Obsessive
Picture of Thersites
posted Hide Post
Inflation is as violent as a mugger, as frightening as an armed robber and as deadly as a hit man.

Ronald Reagan

Only to the Rich..... Retard....

Scroll Obsessive
Picture of Thersites
posted Hide Post
It's difficult to believe that people are still starving in this country because food isn't available.

Ronald Reagan

And worse is coming with a Vengeance when Global Warming really settles in..

Scroll Obsessive
Picture of Thersites
posted Hide Post
All the waste in a year from a nuclear power plant can be stored under a desk.
Ronald Reagan

Iwould suggest your & nancy's desks but its a bit too late now isnt it..???

Scroll Obsessive
Picture of Thersites
posted Hide Post
They say the world has become too complex for simple answers. They are wrong.

Ronald Reagan

No No Noooo WHat is Menat is the world has become too Complex for SIMPLETONS..Dammit

Scroll Obsessive
Picture of Thersites
posted Hide Post
smash smash

You know, if I listened to Michael Dukakis long enough, I would be convinced we're in an economic downturn and people are homeless and going without food and medical attention and that we've got to do something about the unemployed.

Ronald Reagan

Yeah SCREW THem they dont vote republican anyways...

Scroll Obsessive
Picture of Thersites
posted Hide Post
What we have found in this country, and maybe we're more aware of it now, is one problem that we've had, even in the best of times, and that is the people who are sleeping on the grates, the homeless, you might say, by choice.
Ronald Reagan

A low Blow even for You Ronny

Scroll Obsessive
Picture of Thersites
posted Hide Post
I couldn't join a party that, frankly, tolerates members who are bigots for one thing, homophobes, racists.

Ron Reagan

Funny you even rose to lead it...
into America's needlessly darkest days

Scroll Obsessive
Picture of Thersites
posted Hide Post
Wha..??

Now, ignorance is one thing, ignorance can be cured. But many of the Republican leaders opposing this research know better.

Ron Reagan

Is this a bit of reality seeping into Ronny's Brain..???

Scroll Obsessive
Picture of Thersites
posted Hide Post
When you hear somebody justifying a war by citing the Almighty, I get a little worried, frankly.

Ron Reagan

But using it to attack the goodness in America that was Ok..???

Scroll Obsessive
Picture of Thersites
posted Hide Post
Everyone's Favorite Liar-in-Chief

GWB:

America must not ignore the threat gathering against us. Facing clear evidence of peril, we cannot wait for the final proof, the smoking gun that could come in the form of a mushroom cloud.

- George W. Bush

What a Wanker

Scroll Obsessive
Picture of Thersites
posted Hide Post
Wrong wrong wrong wrong Wwrroonngg

I believe the most solemn duty of the American president is to protect the American people. If America shows uncertainty and weakness in this decade, the world will drift toward tragedy. This will not happen on my watch.

George W. Bush

Holy Shit isnt thst Prophetically Ironic...

Scroll Obsessive
Picture of Thersites
posted Hide Post
You can fool some of the people all the time, and those are the ones you want to concentrate on.

George W. Bush

Yeah they're called Teabaggers...

Scroll Obsessive
Picture of Thersites
posted Hide Post
A dictatorship would be a heck of a lot easier, there's no question about it.

George W. Bush

Stupid is as stupid duz..

Scroll Obsessive
Picture of Thersites
posted Hide Post
Every nation in every region now has a decision to make. Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists.

George W. Bush

Didnt this idiot claim to be a uniter so many times it makes Y'all sick..???

Scroll Obsessive
Picture of Thersites
posted Hide Post
I had to abandon free market principles in order to save the free market system.

George W. Bush

Gee Thanx Bitch
I waited my WHOLE life for it to be seen as the evil nasty sham that it is....

Scroll Obsessive
Picture of Thersites
posted Hide Post
Free nations are peaceful nations. Free nations don't attack each other. Free nations don't develop weapons of mass destruction.

George W. Bush

DUH!
America not only builds them WE INVENTED THEM....!!!!

Scroll Obsessive
Picture of Thersites
posted Hide Post
Natural gas is hemispheric. I like to call it hemispheric in nature because it is a product that we can find in our neighborhoods.

George W. Bush

Yeah cause that what that word means..rite ..Dumby..???