Tom's Xena Page    The Daily Scroll  Hop To Forum Categories  Poteidaia Tavern  Hop To Forums  General    I wonder...
Page 1 2 3 

Moderators: Amethyst, zoom
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I wonder...
 Login/Join 
Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Thunderstruck
posted
I wonder why tasks that seem simple become monumental.

I wonder that cleaning a whole room in one night becomes simply scrubbing the toilet.

I wonder if the people who lived here before knew how much grime was under the toilet?Razz

I wonder if they were too scared to look?Big Grin

I wonder if I'm scaring you folks right now.

I wonder if it's time for a change of subject?Wink

I wonder when this summer weather will turn into fall?

I wonder if I'll ever wear jeans again?

I wonder if I suddenly fell asleep one night and woke up in California?Big Grin

I wonder why my cat has been so lovey dovey lately?Smile

I wonder why more humans can't be like that?Wink

I wonder if I should get back to work or have a cup of tea.Razz

I wonder, hmmmm, I wonder indeed.

"People say I make strange choices, but they're not strange for me. My sickness is that I'm fascinated by human behavior, by what's underneath the surface, by the worlds inside people."

~~Johnny Depp.

Posts: 3075 | Location: Dreamland | Registered: 06 April 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
i wonder if it's legal, ethical & safe for xc to not only wonder but to also be "i'm thinking" on the same day.

i wonder if we need a forum just for these here kinda threads.

i wonder what Argy would say to that.

i wonder what kinda stoopid reply xc'd have for what Argy would say.

i wonder if i'll ever know or be kept in suspense.

i wonder if Argy don't reply, then maybe i'll write a "Da Vinci Code" book where i decide what Argy's reply is according to xc and what Argy's reply is according to them that believe there is no xc.

i wonder if Argy's ears are burnin cuz i'm talking aboot her here.

i wonder how many times i gotta cut & paste Argy's name before she gets here.

i wonder how times i gotta mention Argy's name 'fore she tells me to pipe down & post other scroller's name in bold.

i wonder if my sleep depravation is makin me write Argy's name over & over... Argy Argy Argy Argy Argy Argy Argy Argy Argy Argy Argy Argy.

i wonder if Argy'll change her handle to be disassociated with my post thing.

Posts: 10427 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Thunderstruck
posted Hide Post
I wonder what that new forum would be called?Big Grin

I wonder if it'd be called something like, "What if Land" or Wonderland or Wonderwhatifwhynotland or....

I wonder why my head hurts right now?RazzBig Grin

I wonder why I don't have one of those Harry Potter wands that i can wave around and make everything go into place?

I wonder, hmmmm.Big Grin

"People say I make strange choices, but they're not strange for me. My sickness is that I'm fascinated by human behavior, by what's underneath the surface, by the worlds inside people."

~~Johnny Depp.

Posts: 3075 | Location: Dreamland | Registered: 06 April 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of Smirk Morgan
posted Hide Post
I wonder if supersymmmetry matters.

I wonder if cats have found those extra dimensions?

I wonder if that's how they defy gravity.

I wonder if that's how they disappear so quickly when you're just about to put them in the cat carrier and take them to the vet.

Posts: 2306 | Location: DFW | Registered: 24 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Thunderstruck
posted Hide Post
I wonder if that's why my cats haven't been to the vet in awhile?Razz

I wonder, cuz Cassandra in particular is practically an all day project to get in the box?

I wonder if I'll ever forget the way she almost bit my hand off one time when i tried to put her in?Eek

I wonder if that doc really meant it when she said i could die from a cat bite?Eek

I wonder if cats know this and secretly chuckle cuz they know you're never gonna die you're gonna live forever cuz you're God that way?Big Grin

I wonder if that, "oh, no, CATS are masters" is just an act?

I wonder if they KNOW people are masters cuz hey, they could be ailing from something and suddenly not feel the pain cuz the humans shoved them in a box and took them somewhere and all of a sudden the pain is gone?

I wonder why I'm so philosophical at almost 1am?

I wonder why I just don't get my arse to bed now?Razz

I wonder...night night all!Big Grin

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Sara
posted Hide Post
I wonder why the wonder falls on me?

I wonder if any one will get that?

I <3 4 foot 11, blonde, operatic wonders from Oklahoma.

There is no charge for awesomeness or attractiveness

Posts: 2157 | Location: Seattle, WA | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Stalker
Picture of XF3
posted Hide Post
I wonder if Natalie Merchant's song "Wonder" has come to anyone's mind yet?

I wonder if I'm the only one that loves that song?

I wonder if this thread along with the what if thread will never let me write a sentence without a question mark from now on?

I wonder why I'm not cleaning the house right now when I know it needs to be cleaned before we leave?

-----------------------------
My Space

Posts: 1644 | Location: Blue skies....Michigan | Registered: 24 March 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroller
Picture of skyeblue
posted Hide Post
I wonder why I have never posted until now

I wonder if thats because my life is so crazy I dont have time

I wonder why I havent seen this site before

I wonder if its okay to be a fan of hercules on this site

I wonder why my partner is driving me crazy right now

I wonder sometimes why I feel so alone

I wonder who started this thread because its kewl!

I wonder if I am doing this right

I wonder why I am lousy at writing

I wonder what good things today will bring

I wonder if I am just talking crap right now

Posts: 21 | Location: far far away | Registered: 09 September 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Thunderstruck
posted Hide Post
I wonder if i just say Hi Skyeblue?

I wonder if...you pmed me once and i tried to reply but for some reason i couldn't get it to work?Razz

I wonder if i just say...fans of Herc are welcome here as well as Xena, anime, all of it?Big Grin

I wonder if I will also say...Welcome to the Scrolls?Smile

I wonder what sara means by the wonder has fallen on her?

I wonder what that Natalie Merchant song sounds like, I'm sure it's awesome?Smile

I wonder if more people realize how wonderful the wonder can be?

I wonder if Alice and Dorothy had stood still long enough could they enjoy Wonderland and Oz instead of trying to run back home?

I wonder if...cuz they were trying to get away from home in the first place...careful what ya wish for?Razz

I wonder why we all want to grow up so fast and then grow down and be kids again so fast?

I wonder why the movie BIG comes to mind?

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroller
Picture of skyeblue
posted Hide Post
I wonder why I forgot I pm'ed you Sirus...lol

I wonder why my memory get worse as I get older.

I wonder why I have to go to work in less than 20 minutes and I really dont want to.

I wonder why I even agreed to do it....I will have to berate myself for that later.

I wonder if I will say thanks for the welcome Sirus, this site is somewhat daunting.

I wonder if I will become an internet addict.

I wonder why I love wonder why's????

Posts: 21 | Location: far far away | Registered: 09 September 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Thunderstruck
posted Hide Post
I wonder why I'm up so damn early?

I wonder why I just can't sleep anymore?

I wonder if I'm getting to the point where I need less sleep?

I wonder if when I'm forty I'll only need six or seven hours worth?

I wonder if giving up caffeine has something to do with that?

I wonder if giving up cigarettes also has something to do with that?

I wonder, hmmmm....Big Grin

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroller
Picture of skyeblue
posted Hide Post
I wonder if Sirus is right that getting older makes you sleep less

I wonder if I could ever give up coffee??

I wonder if I am up with the chooks every morning and I wish I could sleep in too!

I wonder if its because I'm old?

I wonder if I could stay young forever and sleep in every morning

I wonder why we cant all stay young forever.

I wonder why I am not sorting my house out like I should be

I wonder well I better go and do that.

I wonder if we all have a fabulous day and be happy!

Scroller
Picture of skyeblue
posted Hide Post
I wonder if anyone can tell me how I get a picture at the bottom of my post??

I wonder if that would be really helpful!

I wonder if THANKS?

Scroll Guardian

Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
i wonder why people allow themselves to be manipulated.

i wonder why smart people buy into the transparent facades of not-so-smart people.

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

are you sitting on the soap?

sometimes, you just have to say 'what the f...'

Posts: 5103 | Location: Austin Texas, baby | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Thunderstruck
posted Hide Post
I wonder, skyeblue, go to your Profile and where it says Signature...put one of these...[img] and after that paste the url to the picture you want to display(make sure it's from a site and not just your comp)...then put one of THESE...[/img] at the end of it?

I wonder...that should show a cool pic under all ya posts?Smile

I wonder tho, remember to keep it within 20 kilobytes(i think that's right)or else it uses up too much bandwidth?

I wonder...if ya have any questions, pm me.Smile

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroller
Picture of skyeblue
posted Hide Post
I wonder if I can figure all that out

I wonder why sometimes I can be completely clueless

I wonder if I should give it a go and hope for the best

I wonder why I am so tired today

I wonder if I should go have a nap

I wonder if I should thank Sirus and will pm you if I have any problems

I wonder if THANKS?

Scroll Guardian

Picture of Sara
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sirius Black:
I wonder what sara means by the wonder has fallen on her?

I wondered if anyone would notice.

I wonder if anyone else besides lila and Arista has seen Wonderfalls?

I wonder if they had, if they'd know that it was a lyric in the theme song.

I wonder why I like it so much but I think it's just cause it's quirky.

I wonder why oh why can't I be independantly wealthy. Razz

I <3 4 foot 11, blonde, operatic wonders from Oklahoma.

There is no charge for awesomeness or attractiveness

Posts: 2157 | Location: Seattle, WA | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroll Guardian

Picture of zoom
posted Hide Post
i wonder if Jerry Garcia was still alive, would he sell his music exclusively at Starbucks.

i wonder if Jerry just rolled over in his eternal resting place at the mere suggestion of that.

i wonder if i'll ever post an "i wonder..." without wanting to put a question mark at the end.

WHAT WOULD XENA DO?

are you sitting on the soap?

sometimes, you just have to say 'what the f...'

Posts: 5103 | Location: Austin Texas, baby | Registered: 22 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Thunderstruck
posted Hide Post
I wonder if...the beauty of "I wonders" is you can either put a question mark, a period or an exclamation point, whatever ya wanna.Smile

I wonder if I will ever be independently wealthy?

I wonder if, maybe sell a writing or two, or have this quirky internet biz and make a million bucks!RazzBig Grin

I wonder if we should all start an "operation GET RICH" campaign!!Big Grin

I wonder if I can imagine all the scrollers finding billions of dollars in gold and...then what?

I wonder, hmmmm....

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
i wonder whether i'd hire someone to be xc on the scrolls if i had a million dollars.

i wonder if the real xc did strick it rich & i am the person hired to be xc.

i wonder if not only no one can tell the difference between the first xc and this xc, but they couldn't care less.

i wonder if i can blackmail the original xc, make him post here again & live a wealthy, work free life.

i wonder if it'd be harder trusting the sincerity of the ppl you knew prior to having millions of dollars or the ppl you meet when you've become rich.

i wonder if record shops would roll out the red carpet if a wealthy me entered their store?

i wonder if the record shops would compete with each other by hiring the wives of xc to lure me into buying at their shop. Smile

Posts: 10427 | Location: State of Insanity | Registered: 11 May 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Besotted Scroller
Picture of Brucy Braless
posted Hide Post
I wonder if we can pass a law prohibiting the letter Z & replacing it with the letter X*.(like Xena)

I might wonder that but Im too laxy.

*In honor of Linxi ofcourse!

I wonder if using Asterisks all day might put my Ass-to-risk..??

I said Duh!

Posts: 2782 | Location: Bflo,NY USA | Registered: 28 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Thunderstruck
posted Hide Post
I wonder that this place is finally starting to feel like home.Smile

I wonder...there's still a bit to do but not much.

I wonder if my ferret will have her big cage tomorrow?

I wonder if I'll just go out and celebrate tonight?

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroller Needing Therapy
Picture of Thunderstruck
posted Hide Post
I wonder why I never did netbanking before recently?

I wonder why I had forgotten how many stupid websites I subscribed to, and how much they cost?

I wonder that I'll prolly be saving over a hundred bucks next month now that I finally cancelled them today?

I wonder if this was one of my better days?Big Grin

~~Johnny Depp.

Scroll Desperado
posted Hide Post
i wonder if netbanks have drive-up Windows.

i wonder how i get the net-bank to accept my sacks of pennies- do i just insert them in my PC?

i wonder if i can rob a net-bank at mouse-point and have them deposit the money i steal into a Swiss net-bank account.

Scroller
Picture of skyeblue
posted Hide Post
I wonder why no one has started an I love it when thread? or have they and I just cant see it?

I wondery why I am up so early?

I wonder what my partner has planned for me today

I wonder why I'm excited

I wonder why I am rambling at 8am in the morning

I wonder why my natures own cup of coffee is taking so long

I wonder why I love natures own

I wonder if thats because its healthy and makes me feel good

I wonder if today will be as great as last night

I wonder if I hope so?